The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
MOTU 1248, 8M, 16A Thunderbolt interface Audio Interfaces
Old 5th March 2016
Lives for gear

I can run 64 samples buffer with no clicks and pops even with large projects in Windows except for imperfect samples grand in kontakt when maxed out. When I was using Mac Yosemite, over tb it could handle even that with no clicks and pops.

Using an overclocked 4790k at 4.7 ghz with hpet off and core parking off. Onboard devices are all on though because I need them.
Old 5th March 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejinbc View Post
All

With the current discussion on latency I thought I would chime in with results for a Win7, USB2, MOTU 1248 setup. Basically, I can run solidly (no clicks etc) with “Minimum Latency” set in the MOTU USB control panel at 128 samples buffer, recording at 24/96 in Protools 12.4. The Protools session includes 16 analogue tracks, and 8 instances of Kontakt (Native Instruments sample libraries: Gentleman Piano, E Piano, Clav, Vintage Organ, Strings, Horns, Retro Synth, Abbey Road 60s kit). There are 2 H-EQ and 1 H-Delay running during recording. All Pro tools settings are set for minimum latency monitoring. For mixing I use a 256 samples buffer with lots more plugins.

The computer is a 3770K with 16 Gig RAM, SSD drives, GeoForce 950 video. I use all common Win7 optimizations (e.g. background processing, turbo off, c states off, HPET off, network adapters off in BIOS (I don’t use the web interface when recording), onboard audio off in BIOS. Also, this is a very clean install: Win 7, Protools 12.4, Waves Gold, Native Instruments Komplete – that’s it. Another tweak that made a big difference was moving all other USB devices to the USB3 port. The only device plugged into a USB2 port is the MOTU 1248. I found heavy midi activity on the USB2 channels resulted in the odd click when recording.

I haven’t measured actual round trip latency (lazy), but everything is set to minimize latency and the buffer does not go any lower in the MOTU app when recording at 24/96. Still, the drummer doesn’t notice any latency (Roland TD 6V triggers) and all three keyboardist triggering Kontakt are quite content with the feel.

I think the only way to get lower latency would be with Thunderbolt – waiting patiently for Win 7 Thunderbolt support from MOTU...

ejinbc
I have done the same basic tweaks as you except for the Background Processing (left at default which is Foreground) and HPET which I left on. I also disabled the C-States in BIOS.
I did no Windows OS tweaks other than Power for the USB always on, High Performance Power Scheme and disable core parking.

What I did do was carefully map out my USB situation. And I think this is really the key to getting SOLID low latency performance with Windows.

I started with a clean, scratch install and only plugged in my USB mouse. Then I took a key plugged it into a slot and between the Gigabyte System Board Block Diagram and USBView and Device Manager I mapped out what ports went to what controllers and how they corresponded to the physical ports on the motherboard.

Like you, I put everything on the USB3 ports (Printer, iLok, Faderport etc) and only the MOTU Ultralite AVB on a USB2 port.

I'm at the latest firmware and software versions and I have absolutely zero problems.

Some days I wished I had a Mac
Old 5th March 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopy View Post
Some days I wished I had a Mac
I've heard the latency (various audio interfaces, not singling out Motu) is worse running Kontakt on a Mac for whatever reason IDK, I bailed on Mac's years ago. I've thought about returning in a few years when microsoft drops support for it's non-spyware OS's.
Old 6th March 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Mulcahy View Post
I've heard the latency (various audio interfaces, not singling out Motu) is worse running Kontakt on a Mac for whatever reason IDK, I bailed on Mac's years ago. I've thought about returning in a few years when microsoft drops support for it's non-spyware OS's.
Latency from Kontakt doesn't seem different from my other soft-synths. That said, there are various things that one can do to customize Kontakt's behaviors, and I wouldn't be terribly surprised if some of them added latency.
Old 7th March 2016
Gear Nut

Not sure where to turn with this one...

I have a 1248 paired with a 24ai via the AVB switch, cat 6e cable. I running it into a MacBook pro, Logic Pro X, El Capitan, via thunderbolt with an i7 chip, I think 2.7ghz, and 16gb RAM. 1248 and 24ai with latest firmware. I'm getting the "disc too slow" error when I record at 96khz at 24 bits, 32 samples. I'm stable at 48k. This happens with 1 track or 16 tracks.

I set the tool bar in logic to show CPU/hard drive activity, and CPU usage stays around 15%. However, the HD pegs at max, only after I stop recording, and then it slowly drops back down. I've tried an external conventional HD, a Glyph 500gb via firewire 800 (through thunderbolt), and get the same problem. I think this drive spins at 7800 or so.

I've emptied the trash, dumped all the temp files, and have about 250g left on my 500gb SSD. I've turned off all other aps. I realize this may not have anything to do with the interface, but I thought I'd try to get some help from you well informed Slutz Is there a setting I'm missing? I've been through logic preferences and project settings as well as AVB discovery and can't find an obvious culprit. Any help much appreciated.

Thanks,
John
Old 8th March 2016
tft
Gear Nut

hi john,
you can download reaper for mac, it's free for evaluation, and try to record a few tracks with it, to see if the problem is related to logic.
does it also happen with 64 or 128 buffer?
Old 8th March 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey Man View Post
Seeing as the latency subject has looped 'round again(!)...

Any word on Apple's progress in reducing the AVB Ethernet-connected figure? Is it still around 9ms minimum?

I take it that there's nothing MOTU can do about this.
Still no word?
Old 8th March 2016
Here for the gear
Quote:
My MR816 scores like about halfway down that list. Based on a real world working comparison between the two the 16a lags a few msec behind the MR816 which is firewire based. It is common knowledge that PCI and Firewire performs better than USB fwiw. Only a few manufacturers have really broke through that glass ceiling, RME, I think Lynx, and apparently now with ZOOM way ahead of the pack at less than 2 msec RTL.
You’re absolutely right that FireWire and PCI will outperform USB. In the ZOOM article, it's a little hard to tell what's going on. Note the settings they appear to be using to get that number: 32 sample buffer at 96khz. The RTL reading they claim may be accurate, but there’s no guarantee that this provides acceptable sound quality.

The ZOOM interface in question is also USB3. It's not a fair comparison to RME or Lynx or others using USB2, just like comparing USB to FireWire/Thunderbolt/PCIe wouldn't be very insightful.

Quote:
Yes the 424 scores high marks in the low latency dept. The 16a is not equivalent.
Over USB, there’s no comparison. I realize this may not be particularly relevant because you’re on a Windows system, but it’s worth noting that via Thunderbolt, the RTL on the 16A is actually lower than that of the 424.
Old 8th March 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmyr View Post
The ZOOM interface in question is also USB3. It's not a fair comparison to RME or Lynx or others using USB2, just like comparing USB to FireWire/Thunderbolt/PCIe wouldn't be very insightful.
Apparently they're getting those same results over USB 2.0. I posted a thread a page or two back from this forum that goes into detail about.

Quote:
I realize this may not be particularly relevant because you’re on a Windows system, but it’s worth noting that via Thunderbolt, the RTL on the 16A is actually lower than that of the 424.
With Mac users that have posted test results [that are running the interface off of t-bolt] their RTL's were not a major improvement from what I have seen. I see like a 1 or 2 msec increase compared to USB 2.0 which is not terribly mind blowing.
Old 9th March 2016
Quote:
Over USB, there’s no comparison.
From what I've seen, it seems like USB latency is a couple of milliseconds longer than Thunderbolt at any given buffer size. Correct?

Functionally, I seem to have have much more of an issue with latency through my MOTU MIDI interfaces, out to MIDI hardware. I'll open a TechLink and see if anything can be done.
Old 9th March 2016
Gear Nut

Could anyone post a screenshot of their routing grid who is using a 1248 and logic pro X? I previously had this thing figured out but after installing El Capitan, I can't get my i/o plugin to work- its output tab only shows 2 options: "1 ()" and "2 ()". Oddly, its input tab shows all of my available ins.

Is there something stupid I'm missing? Some kind of apple "audio MIDI setup" issue at fault?

Thanks,
John
Old 10th March 2016
Gear Nut

I am still encountering problems, one of which is a gradually occuring ring mod/distorted effect when playing audio via USB into the 112D. My laptop also suffers random crashing whilst the 112D is turned on. The other is MachFive 3 crashing on me when loading parts.

Its been (once again) suggested I uninstall and reinstall everything from scratch. I intend to buy myself a MacBook Pro. Perhaps Macs are somehow better suited to MOTU AVB and software, I don't know, but I get that impression somehow.

There is a program used by a local computer shop to clone my internal SATA to an SSD, which obviously hasn't stopped the problems. Presumably, Macs can also use a similar program? The MacBook Pro I am looking to buy comes with a relateively small flash drive (I assume that's an SSD), and would be looking to reformat my laptop's SSD for use with the Mac. Once everything's done, I will stop using the laptop altogether.
Old 10th March 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilkinsi View Post
I am still encountering problems, one of which is a gradually occuring ring mod/distorted effect when playing audio via USB into the 112D.
Since it's the 112D, my first thought is that it might be a word clock issue. Clock problems can cause audio artifacts like you describe.
Old 10th March 2016
Gear Nut

Solved both of my problems today- nothing like a good night of sleep to sort things out

1) recording at 96k- I have a 2.7 ghz i7 in my 2012 macbook pro. This chip has 2 cores, which can generate 4 threads. Logic pro X was defaulting to 8 in "automatic" mode, which I realized when I double clicked the bar on the CPU/hard drive meter (didn't know you could do that- thanks, YouTube!). I switched to 4, and... problem solved

2) only "1 () and 2()" outs with the i/o plugin... Doh! somehow the output device got switched to "built in output" instead of the 1248 in the audio preferences menu. I switched that, and boom! Problem solved.

John
Old 10th March 2016
tft
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilkinsi View Post
I am still encountering problems, one of which is a gradually occuring ring mod/distorted effect when playing audio via USB into the 112D. My laptop also suffers random crashing whilst the 112D is turned on. The other is MachFive 3 crashing on me when loading parts.

Its been (once again) suggested I uninstall and reinstall everything from scratch. I intend to buy myself a MacBook Pro. Perhaps Macs are somehow better suited to MOTU AVB and software, I don't know, but I get that impression somehow.

There is a program used by a local computer shop to clone my internal SATA to an SSD, which obviously hasn't stopped the problems. Presumably, Macs can also use a similar program? The MacBook Pro I am looking to buy comes with a relateively small flash drive (I assume that's an SSD), and would be looking to reformat my laptop's SSD for use with the Mac. Once everything's done, I will stop using the laptop altogether.
112D via usb into win8 here.
i also experience those distortion/chirp artefacts randomly.
recently i found a replicable behaviour with mixbus3, which was somehow related to some graphics processing, that seemed to spill into the usb connection/driver.
mixbus was on the second monitor and moving the mouse over its ui caused chirps to occur. when i stopped moving it, they slowly went away over 10 - 20 sec.

the usb connection seems to be prone to interference in this case. i still have to test, if other usb-ports are less sensible. also the problem happens only with mixbus right now, so other things might be involved also.

other daws work flawlessly so far (samplitude, tracktion 6/7, reaper).

it also worth to note, that it happens regardless of buffersetting/buffermode.
Old 10th March 2016
Gear Head

Getting Loud POP! worried about my speakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlaws View Post
I can run 64 samples buffer with no clicks and pops even with large projects in Windows except for imperfect samples grand in kontakt when maxed out. When I was using Mac Yosemite, over tb it could handle even that with no clicks and pops.

Using an overclocked 4790k at 4.7 ghz with hpet off and core parking off. Onboard devices are all on though because I need them.
Hello All

I am experiencing a troubling issue with my setup and was wondering if you could shed some light.

Whenever I am looping (repeating recorded material so I can rehearse etc...) on my Sonar platinum (DAW). I get a super loud POP and when I go to reset the sound engine on the daw, it pops agains each time I try to reset.

I have to reboot the 16A in order to get back.
Upon doing so however, same problem reappeared. I am not sure if it is my daw or the setting on the Motu.

Would you please shed some light on this for me.
Thanks!

I imagine my settings are incorrect. Also, will my speakers be damaged from these POPS?
Old 10th March 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgmab View Post
Hello All

I am experiencing a troubling issue with my setup and was wondering if you could shed some light.

Whenever I am looping (repeating recorded material so I can rehearse etc...) on my Sonar platinum (DAW). I get a super loud POP and when I go to reset the sound engine on the daw, it pops agains each time I try to reset.

Upon doing so however, same problem reappeared. I am not sure if it is my daw or the setting on the Motu.

Thanks!

I imagine my settings are incorrect. Also, will my speakers be damaged from these POPS?
You might want to download Reaper and try the same procedure in it so you can possibly eliminate Sonar from the list of possible suspects.
Reaper is free for evaluation for something like 60 days I believe. It's fully functional BTW.
Old 10th March 2016
Here for the gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by lgmab View Post
Hello All

Thanks!

I think Loopy has the right idea; I'd definitely like to know whether this happens in multiple DAWs. Which others, if any, have you tried? It doesn't sound like something that would be caused by any 16A settings.
Old 10th March 2016
Gear Head

Quote:
I think Loopy has the right idea; I'd definitely like to know whether this happens in multiple DAWs. Which others, if any, have you tried? It doesn't sound like something that would be caused by any 16A settings.
thanks for the replies.

I am beginning to believe that my settings may not be optimized.

For example, the buffer settings as well as the sample rates, do affect the dropouts.

I get a POP and then audio dies ...no audio and when I try to reset the sound engine within Sonar, I get two POPS one as I initiate the reset and then another when I release the reset button.

VERY interestingly, this happens when I have a loop playing....must have something to do with buffer size???
Old 11th March 2016
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Phillips View Post
Since it's the 112D, my first thought is that it might be a word clock issue. Clock problems can cause audio artifacts like you describe.
Everything is clocked to my Apogee Big Ben. I would expect distorted crackling and popping from a loss of clock, rather than a ring mod effect that occurs when outputting audio from the laptop via USB into the 112D, and eventually disappears by itself. Any audio passing between the 112D's digital i/o (not USB audio from the laptop) is not effected, otherwise, I too would've suspected a loss of clock. None of my hardware complains of a loss of clock.
Old 12th March 2016
Lives for gear

I am having a weird issue. I've started a ticket with Motu. I think the issue is actually with Logic Pro X. I've posted below the info I sent to Motu. I am wondering if anyone else has solved this.

I am running an iMac mid 2011 27 inch, 3.1 ghz intel core i5, 16 GB memory, I am on El Capitan 10.11.3. I was on Yosemite and upgraded to El capitan to see if it would solve my issue but it did not. I am using a motu 16a via thunderbolt into my Mac. I am running AVB into my 24ai. It works perfectly on mac Macbook air (El captain 1.6 ghz Early 2015 model.

The issue I was having on the iMac is that in logic when I run a test tone. It plays glitchy interrupting the tone every few seconds. It sounds like a clocking error but everything is clocked correctly and works perfectly on my mac book air. What solved the issue was changing the I/O buffer in logic from 1024 to 512. In fact it works on every I/O buffer except 1024. This will be a problem for me come mixing time because I need the extra buffer size to manage all the plugins I run. I am wondering if others have experienced this and if you have any suggestions. It looks like a logic issue. I tunes works perfectly on the iMac through the Motu network. I assume it is not using a 1024 buffer.

Thanks so much in advance
Old 12th March 2016
Lives for gear

Wow Super fast response from Motu Tech support! Cudo's to them. Here is their response. I update to let others know if it worked.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for writing. It sounds like this issue is specific to Logic. I suggest you contact Apple for specific troubleshooting advisement, but one thing I can recommend is performing a preference removal for Logic.

Quit the program. Open any Finder window and click the Go menu. With the menu exposed, hold the Option key and choose the Library item that appears in the list. Scroll down to the Preferences folder and double-double click to open it. Then, move any files that reference Logic to your Desktop.

This will cause the program to generate fresh preference files the next time it is launched, so do not be alarmed if you notice these files appearing to replace themselves in Preferences. Please note that this may result in your having to reconfigure certain customized settings you may have altered in the program.

If this option is undesirable or does not correct the issue, I recommend reaching out to Apple's Support Team for further assistance.

Thank you,
Brian
Old 12th March 2016
Gear Maniac
Any idea how to best accomplish this in the avb-mixer/routing-section:

In the avb routing tab I want to route two different sources to one output. So for example:

- "From Computer 1" AND "Adat 1" go to "Analog Out 1"
- "From Computer 2" AND "Adat 2" go to "Analog Out 2"
- etc. etc.
- etc. etc.
- "From Computer 8" AND "Adat 8" go to "Analog Out 8"

So basically "From Computer x" and "Adat x" should be summed and sent out "Analog Out x"

If I understand correctly, this is not routable in the avb routing tab, since you can only route one source to multiple different destinations and not multiple different sources to one destination. Correct?
So what do I have to do to achieve this?

Cheers and thanks for your help in advance!
Old 13th March 2016
tft
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirky View Post
Any idea how to best accomplish this in the avb-mixer/routing-section:

In the avb routing tab I want to route two different sources to one output. So for example:

- "From Computer 1" AND "Adat 1" go to "Analog Out 1"
- "From Computer 2" AND "Adat 2" go to "Analog Out 2"
- etc. etc.
- etc. etc.
- "From Computer 8" AND "Adat 8" go to "Analog Out 8"

So basically "From Computer x" and "Adat x" should be summed and sent out "Analog Out x"

If I understand correctly, this is not routable in the avb routing tab, since you can only route one source to multiple different destinations and not multiple different sources to one destination. Correct?
So what do I have to do to achieve this?

Cheers and thanks for your help in advance!
the principle of the routing grid is, that you can split audiostreams, but you can't mix/sum them together.
so for your example above, you need to route your sources in the routing grid into different channels of the avb mixer (maybe you need to setup/enable mixerchannels in the settings tab beforehand, depending on the preset you are using). then send them to busses in the mixer (the ones that need to be summed to the same bus) and route the bus channels (again in the routing grid) to your interface-outputs.

i hope this is understandable. it's so difficult with words ...

edit: for the busses to be visible and active, you need to enable them in the mixer, on the left side, under mixer outputs. you can use aux busses and group busses. auxbusses are have their sendlevel control above the fader in the mixer, groupbusses below. under controls, enable "aux sends" and "groupsends" to make them visible.

edit 2: in your case you would want to have mono busses. enable "legend" under controls on the left of the mixer. you'll see a set of switches for the aux and bus sends. via clicking on the blue dots, you can switch busses from stereo to mono and vice versa. also you may want to enable pre (fader) in your case, so you don't need to use the faders for fixed sendlevels.

a lot of things to explain ...

last edit:
i made a template, that should explain everything, it's a complete device template, that you need to import under under the "device"-tab (upper left corner, where you can save presets, choose "import"). it is made with my 112D that has no analog out, so i routed the mixer auxchannels to adat out. you just need to change that to your analog outs.
Old 13th March 2016
Gear Maniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by tft View Post
i hope this is understandable. it's so difficult with words ...
Thanks very much for your efforts! I actually understood it even without your templates, but thanks anyway!
I guess I could get it to work that way, but it get's really messy and is not very elegant, since I have so many channels to sum, that I would have to use the 4 Groups as well as the 7 Aux-Channels. I hoped there would be a simpler way to do this, that I overlooked, but it doesn't seem that's the case

Quote:
the principle of the routing grid is, that you can split audiostreams, but you can't mix/sum them together.
Maybe "bmyr" could comment on this: Is it inherently impossible for the routing engine to do that or did Motu just not implement it yet? I'm used to do that kind of summing from using the TotalMix Software by RME and I think it's awesome. I understand a little bit something about DSP and I know that this can't be that difficult to program. So if it's possible to implement without reprogramming the whole thing from the ground up, then here's my vote for implementing it!

In case you're interested why I would use something like that, here's my setup simplified:
I use 2 Motu Interfaces, each connected to a separate Macbook, to run some playback-tracks, metronome, etc. for a live show. Actually only one of the macbooks is contributing to the show, while the other is just hooked up as a backup. Now if I could send two sources to the same output, I could route "Channel 1" from both computers to "Analog Out 1" of the interface that is connected to the stagebox. During normal operation, "Channel 1" would only be un-muted on the main computer (this would be done in ableton), while "Channel 1" on the backup computer would stay muted. Now if the main computer fails, I would un-mute "Channel 1" on my backup computer, which would now feed "Analog Out 1" on the interface. That way, I could switch computers without ever having to change the routing in the AVB-interface or loading a new mixer/routing-preset on the interface.
Old 13th March 2016
tft
Gear Nut

you're welcome.
sounds like a good fallback-strategy your setup, good idea!

i also know totalmix very well from years of using rme interfaces.
they have kind of integrated routing and mixing into one app, which is a cool thing. very versatile to work with.
they are doing a great job with their implementation.

i guess it would be possible to incorporate summing into the routing grid the avb interfaces, as their is dsp power available.
would make some scenarios much easier, than patching things through the mixer. on the other hand, it took me around 10 min. to set the template up. how much channels are you planning to use for your setup? with mono auxes you've got 14 auxchannels.
Old 14th March 2016
Gear Maniac
Quote:
you're welcome.
i guess it would be possible to incorporate summing into the routing grid the avb interfaces, as their is dsp power available.
would make some scenarios much easier, than patching things through the mixer. on the other hand, it took me around 10 min. to set the template up. how much channels are you planning to use for your setup? with mono auxes you've got 14 auxchannels.

I got 24 channels, which would be manageable with 14 auxchannels and 8 buschannels on one interface and 2 auxchannels more on the second interface. The two interfaces are connected with each other over AVB anyways, so I can easily send audio between the two. I'll try that in the next few days. My concern isn't the setting up, but the maintaining. My routing tab is already really cluttered (because of monitor mixes and other stuff) and if I ever have to a problem in a live situation, I'm gonna need a few minutes to wrap my head around what's going where... So yeah I think I can do it this way, I just think it's not very elegant and neat. And I like it elegant and neat

But thanks for your help, much appreciated! Would be great to hear from a Motu employee on the state of summing directly in the routing tab.
Old 14th March 2016
How are you guys who have a 16A setting up your Trims, so as to have unity in and out of it?

Running 0Vu = +4dBu

cheers

Wiz
Old 14th March 2016
Lives for gear

Wiz, as I've said before, you can't get unity out of any of these units, and I measure the 16A and Monitor 8 as being slightly different in that regard too. MOTU should really program a unit specific 'unity loop' setting for those who need it.

16A: balanced loop test, output has to be set 0 and input has to be set +2 to get +0.26dBr. FS output will thus clip input at +2 input setting, but not at +1, giving -0.74dBr loop.

Monitor 8 measures nothing same as 16A, but similar. Worse, outputs 1-8, the aux out, and the main out all give slightly different results.

Then consider an analog mix or summing output scenario. If you use several different AVB line units for a large analog console mix session or even an analog summing unit, and at any point change routings such that a 16A output becomes a Monitor 8 output, or vice versa, any workstation volume moves will be altered in the mix. It becomes important to notate what path any track followed for DA conversion, and also note the measured variance from unity, otherwise any future mix recall with other units will be balanced differently.
Old 14th March 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by emrr View Post
Wiz, as I've said before, you can't get unity out of any of these units, and I measure the 16A and Monitor 8 as being slightly different in that regard too. MOTU should really program a unit specific 'unity loop' setting for those who need it.

16A: balanced loop test, output has to be set 0 and input has to be set +2 to get +0.26dBr. FS output will thus clip input at +2 input setting, but not at +1, giving -0.74dBr loop.

Monitor 8 measures nothing same as 16A, but similar. Worse, outputs 1-8, the aux out, and the main out all give slightly different results.

Then consider an analog mix or summing output scenario. If you use several different AVB line units for a large analog console mix session or even an analog summing unit, and at any point change routings such that a 16A output becomes a Monitor 8 output, or vice versa, any workstation volume moves will be altered in the mix. It becomes important to notate what path any track followed for DA conversion, and also note the measured variance from unity, otherwise any future mix recall with other units will be balanced differently.

Doug, are you seeing them drift or just a pain to sync them up?

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search