The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
MOTU 1248, 8M, 16A Thunderbolt interface Audio Interfaces
Old 11th May 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikoli View Post
Hang on... think I got the 96k problem figured out.

I have a TB hard drive enclosure for my two SSD drives... (one is my system drive, the other is my "Logic" drive which contains all the audio files). The enclosure has two TB ports on it. I had the 1248 daisy chained into the 2nd TB port on the enclosure. When I plugged directly to the 2nd TB port on my Mac... 96k projects played normally.

So perhaps the 1248 doesn't like being at the end of a TB chain? Maybe not enough bandwidth for the 96k files and such?
Part of our Thunderbolt certification process with Apple and Intel involves daisy-chaining up to seven devices and we test that rigorously as do both Apple and Intel. The bandwidth shouldn't be an issue. That said, there could be a bug on our end that slipped by or some bad interactions between our devices. Can you let me know (either here or via PM) the enclosure model so we can add it to our testing matrix? It would be good to figure out what's actually going on.

Aside from that, sounds like you have everything up and running at this point?
Old 11th May 2015
Gear Maniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmiller View Post
Part of our Thunderbolt certification process with Apple and Intel involves daisy-chaining up to seven devices and we test that rigorously as do both Apple and Intel. The bandwidth shouldn't be an issue. That said, there could be a bug on our end that slipped by or some bad interactions between our devices. Can you let me know (either here or via PM) the enclosure model so we can add it to our testing matrix? It would be good to figure out what's actually going on.

Aside from that, sounds like you have everything up and running at this point?
Akitio Neutrino Thunder Duo External Enclosure

I have two Samsung 840 Pro drives in it.

And yes, I'm pretty sure I'm all set. Thanks so much!
Old 11th May 2015
I have a question about syncing to external clock source.

My 1248 is slaved to a Lavry M-Sync via a word clock cable.

If I'm working on a project at 44.1, then close it and open one at 48k, the MOTU flashes 44.1 until I flick the switch on the Lavry to 48k and MOTU then displays 48k. But no sound plays from the unit at all. To get audio playing again I have to reboot the 1248.

I've never had this problem with any other interface and it costs a lot of time when switching between projects at different sample rates.

Is this how the unit is suppose to behave?
Old 12th May 2015
Here for the gear

Hi again MrMiller. I wonder if there are any more news on the Windows/Thunderbolt front? I think here are quite a few of us that would like to know how things unfold regarding this.

ResidentAudio already have Win/TB support on their new interfaces. This summer they will be joined by the M-audio Deltabolt and Focusrite Clarett range of TB interfaces ready for PC. It just makes me wonder why we cant get a clearer response from MOTU regarding this? I mean, i hold your products (and certainly the AVB range) higher than most of what these brands put out. But why do they manage to put out drivers for PC and you dont? Do they really have better developers than you guys have? I have a hard time believing that.

Microsoft really seem to be interested in connecting more with the pro audio crowd. This thread has a nice and transparent discussion with one of their employees that is connected to MS´s audio department. It even seems Universal Audio are in touch with the devs at Microsoft right now. I need to rebuild my studio and commit to a new interface set up. Im on PC and i want to give my money to you. But if i cant get some clarification regarding this, i have to go with the forthcoming interfaces form these other brands. :(

I dont consider USB a viable alternative due to always hunting the lowest possible latency and trying to free up CPU cycles for my vst-heavy audio sessions.

Thanks in advance!
Old 12th May 2015
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by and3x View Post
I dont consider USB a viable alternative due to always hunting the lowest possible latency and trying to free up CPU cycles for my vst-heavy audio sessions.
Hang on... I'm on a Mac, but you've raised an alarm bell here for me.

Will the system, which I'll be connecting via USB2, chew up more CPU bandwidth than my PCI-424 system (of similar size)?

Mr. Miller, some clarification would be very much appreciated. If this is the case, just how much of a hit will I have to take? Didn't know about the lack of Mac OS volume-control support either 'till now. That's a bit of a bummer. Does this mean I'd have to use an external mixer for this?
Old 12th May 2015
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey Man View Post
Will the system, which I'll be connecting via USB2, chew up more CPU bandwidth than my PCI-424 system (of similar size)?
I dont have any experience with the 424. But between PCI (-e) and USB that is almost always the case in really busy sessions. Crackles and stutters appear at lower plug-in counts (compared to faster connections) and usually takes a larger buffer setting. There is usually a small CPU overhead for the computer when dealing with the traffic over USB. Thunderbolt is essentially PCI-e, and will therefore have a more direct access to your computers "engine".

This is usually not a bottleneck that you will run in to unless your track-/plug in-count goes up rather high. I think MOTU really tried to squeeze as much as they could trough the USB, pushing the simultaneous I/O up with the recent driver updates.

Here is some data, and i think your 424-card seems to do rather well from this point of view (not that it will even remotely compete with the AVB series in terms of features and sound quality)

http://forum.dawbench.com/showthread...ta-Base/page14

Last edited by and3x; 12th May 2015 at 07:42 PM.. Reason: Added link
Old 13th May 2015
Lives for gear

Hey, thank you for chiming in, and3x.

Yeah, I've always known just how darn good MOTU's PCI system is, as I've been with it since it came to market. Near as I've been able to tell across all Macs through the years, starting with the original G3, the CPU hit has been imperceptible; I'd not have known the system was active if, well, I hadn't already known it.

What I'm hoping Mr. Miller can do is supply some numbers specifically for AVB over USB2 vs my 424 system... and fill me in on the Mac OS volume-control thing.

Thank you again, and3x; I do appreciate your effort.
Old 13th May 2015
Gear Head

No body cares to help me out?

I asked a question earlier and i thought Mr miller or even some users should have the answer.

How is the clock termination (75ohms) on these new motu interfaces? Is it self terminated, switchable or is it somthing one has to do manually when connecting to another clock source?
Old 13th May 2015
It has to be done manually. There is no hardware switch nor a software setting for it.
Old 13th May 2015
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAW PLUS View Post
It has to be done manually. There is no hardware switch nor a software setting for it.
Ok thanks for clarifying me. Now i know how to go about my next purchase.
Old 14th May 2015
tft
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAW PLUS View Post
i'm not sure about that. the webapp allows for switching the wordclock out between "wordclock thru" and "wordclock out" (and other more specific settings ...).
i would conclude, that only with the "wordclock thru" setting, a manual termination would be necessary, when you don't have another device attached in the chain.
for the "wordclock out" setting i would presume, that the input is terminated internally and the output carries a refreshed clock from the interfaces own clock.

but there is no proof of that, just me guessing ...

maybe mr. miller can clarify?
Old 14th May 2015
Gear Maniac

Mr. Miller,
I've just setup my 16a, updated to latest firmware and am just about ready to track.
I am connected via thunderbolt and ethernet cable, computer to interface.
My computer is on my local wifi network, but the router is in another part of the house.
How can I allow my musicians to control their aux headphone mixes via wifi? I can't seem to get this to work.

Edit: after reading a couple pages back I saw that I shouldn't keep both tb and ethernet connected at the same time.

Last edited by Terryrocks; 14th May 2015 at 07:23 AM..
Old 14th May 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammix View Post
Ok thanks for clarifying me. Now i know how to go about my next purchase.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tft View Post
i'm not sure about that. the webapp allows for switching the wordclock out between "wordclock thru" and "wordclock out" (and other more specific settings ...).
i would conclude, that only with the "wordclock thru" setting, a manual termination would be necessary, when you don't have another device attached in the chain.
for the "wordclock out" setting i would presume, that the input is terminated internally and the output carries a refreshed clock from the interfaces own clock.

My apologies for not replying before now, sammix; I remember seeing your response but forgot to reply. The wordclock in can either be terminated or daisy-chained by toggling between wordclock out and wordclock thru. In out mode, wordclock in is terminated with 75 ohms. In thru mode, in and out are tied without termination and the interface passes the signal through to the wordclock output.

As with just about every setting on the interface, you can configure the wordclock mode through the web app. You can also change it from the front panel of the interface.
Old 14th May 2015
Quote:
Hey, thank you for chiming in, and3x.

Yeah, I've always known just how darn good MOTU's PCI system is, as I've been with it since it came to market. Near as I've been able to tell across all Macs through the years, starting with the original G3, the CPU hit has been imperceptible; I'd not have known the system was active if, well, I hadn't already known it.

What I'm hoping Mr. Miller can do is supply some numbers specifically for AVB over USB2 vs my 424 system... and fill me in on the Mac OS volume-control thing.

Thank you again, and3x; I do appreciate your effort.
Yes, the USB class-compliant driver will have slightly more CPU overhead than the old PCI drivers and the Thunderbolt driver. It will be less performant in that regard but there are already other tradeoffs moving to USB. I can't give you specific numbers: they're entirely system- and workload-dependent.

The problem right now is we're stuck firmly in the theoretical. I believe the setup you've been eying will work well for your needs but I obviously can't guarantee that. Your best bet would be to just get it and try it out. I'd make sure to find a dealer with a good return policy. That way, if it works, perfect—you're all set! Otherwise, you can return it and we're back to the drawing board. Not ideal, of course, but just trying to be realistic. This is a large setup change for you and I want to make sure you're supremely happy with whatever you end up with. That's what I would want for myself, at least.

As for the Mac OS volume controls, that's correct. When connected via USB, you cannot use the volume buttons on the keyboard or in the menu bar to directly control the volume on the interface.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terryrocks View Post
Mr. Miller,
I've just setup my 16a, updated to latest firmware and am just about ready to track.
I am connected via thunderbolt and ethernet cable, computer to interface.
My computer is on my local wifi network, but the router is in another part of the house.
How can I allow my musicians to control their aux headphone mixes via wifi? I can't seem to get this to work.

Edit: after reading a couple pages back I saw that I shouldn't keep both tb and ethernet connected at the same time.
You should be able to simply plug the interface in to a computer that's on the Wi-Fi and have it work. Don't connect the ethernet to your computer, just Thunderbolt. Does it show up in the AVB Discovery app on the connected computer? What about on another computer on the Wi-Fi or on a phone?

If yes to the former but no to the latter, find the IP address of the computer itself (System Preferences > Network, listed under status). Into the URL bar of another device, type that http://ip:1280/ where ip is the IP address from before, something like http://192.168.0.7:1280/. Does that bring you to the web app?
Old 14th May 2015
Gear Maniac

Ok, I got the .local thing to work.

Now that raises another question. If I have musicians in my studio controlling their own headphone mixes through the webapp, doesn't that also mean they have access to the routing scheme and can potentially screwup my routing matrix(most likely accidentally)?

Last edited by Terryrocks; 14th May 2015 at 09:08 PM..
Old 14th May 2015
Here for the gear

Mrmiller, please get back to us regarding post #1559

Quote:
Hi again MrMiller. I wonder if there are any more news on the Windows/Thunderbolt front? I think here are quite a few of us that would like to know how things unfold regarding this.

ResidentAudio already have Win/TB support on their new interfaces. This summer they will be joined by the M-audio Deltabolt and Focusrite Clarett range of TB interfaces ready for PC. It just makes me wonder why we cant get a clearer response from MOTU regarding this? I mean, i hold your products (and certainly the AVB range) higher than most of what these brands put out. But why do they manage to put out drivers for PC and you dont? Do they really have better developers than you guys have? I have a hard time believing that.

Microsoft really seem to be interested in connecting more with the pro audio crowd. This thread has a nice and transparent discussion with one of their employees that is connected to MS´s audio department. It even seems Universal Audio are in touch with the devs at Microsoft right now. I need to rebuild my studio and commit to a new interface set up. Im on PC and i want to give my money to you. But if i cant get some clarification regarding this, i have to go with the forthcoming interfaces form these other brands. :(

Thanks in advance!
Hi, sorry to re-iterate this, but to me and some others it truly is vital in determining to buy your (seemingly great!) new interfaces. By that i mean i really want to buy it, but if the TB-support will not be adressed in time i will have to look for the above mentioned (for me less preferable) interfaces. Please, give us a good thorough answer on this.

Thanks!
Old 14th May 2015
Gear Maniac

To anyone with using a 16A and protools 11 via thunderbolt;

I've got 8 returns on my snake. I'm sending those as 4 aux mixes for 4 individual headphone mixes using outputs 1-8.
Outputs 15-16 are for my control room monitor controller.

I can't get either to work. Motu built me a custom preset to try, but it doesn't work.
Before I get back on the phone with them I wanted to see if maybe something isn't right in either Protools I/O or my Mac mini core audio settings.
I can't believe what I difficult time I'm having with this. I tend to think of myself as an intelligent guy.

I assume I should use default I/O settings within protools for my needs.

any help is truly appreciated. I just want to record!
Old 15th May 2015
Try using this I/O template and see if it helps:

16A PT11

I use it with PT 11HD all day long and it works perfectly. You'll notice that 17-18 are labeled "SPDIF" as that feeds my UA 2192, so change it to whatever you need.

Quote:
To anyone with using a 16A and protools 11 via thunderbolt;

I've got 8 returns on my snake. I'm sending those as 4 aux mixes for 4 individual headphone mixes using outputs 1-8.
Outputs 15-16 are for my control room monitor controller.

I can't get either to work. Motu built me a custom preset to try, but it doesn't work.
Before I get back on the phone with them I wanted to see if maybe something isn't right in either Protools I/O or my Mac mini core audio settings.
I can't believe what I difficult time I'm having with this. I tend to think of myself as an intelligent guy.

I assume I should use default I/O settings within protools for my needs.

any help is truly appreciated. I just want to record!
Old 15th May 2015
Gear Maniac

Ok, i've got it working, mostly.
Having lots of gain staging issues with the monitoring chains. Probably the sends in the mixer. Just glad to have audio.
Old 15th May 2015
Quote:
Hi, sorry to re-iterate this, but to me and some others it truly is vital in determining to buy your (seemingly great!) new interfaces. By that i mean i really want to buy it, but if the TB-support will not be adressed in time i will have to look for the above mentioned (for me less preferable) interfaces. Please, give us a good thorough answer on this.
We're still holding off on Thunderbolt on Windows for now. The problem is still lack of adoption in general on Windows. Hopefully that will change! In the meantime, we're investigating some alternatives to get high channel counts with low latency that would be open to more users. We may decide the best way forward is to write a Thunderbolt driver for Windows but it's not a definite.

Quote:
Ok, i've got it working, mostly.
Having lots of gain staging issues with the monitoring chains. Probably the sends in the mixer. Just glad to have audio.
Glad to hear you've got audio going! Let me know if you have any other questions.
Old 15th May 2015
Lives for gear

Quote:
Yes, the USB class-compliant driver will have slightly more CPU overhead than the old PCI drivers and the Thunderbolt driver. It will be less performant in that regard but there are already other tradeoffs moving to USB. I can't give you specific numbers: they're entirely system- and workload-dependent.
I'll settle for a ballpark guess at this point, Mr. Miller. Please, anything is better than nothing:

2012 3.33GHz 12 core Mac Pro (upgraded CPUs from 2.4GHz), 40G RAM.
Buffer in DP will usually be set at 512 or 1024, with the possibility of its being lowered to, I don't know, 128? once I eventually buy Omnisphere and start tracking MIDI with VIs.

Sorry to push you here, mate, but I really feel I need to have some idea of what to expect. A conservative max % would be most helpful and very much appreciated.

Quote:
The problem right now is we're stuck firmly in the theoretical. I believe the setup you've been eying will work well for your needs but I obviously can't guarantee that. Your best bet would be to just get it and try it out. I'd make sure to find a dealer with a good return policy. That way, if it works, perfect—you're all set! Otherwise, you can return it and we're back to the drawing board. Not ideal, of course, but just trying to be realistic. This is a large setup change for you and I want to make sure you're supremely happy with whatever you end up with. That's what I would want for myself, at least.
Mate, what a champ you are! I so appreciate the care you're taking on my behalf.

I organised a deal for a 2x24Ai, 1x16A package just yesterday. I know the wholesalers in Sydney pretty well, but even if I could return the gear, I'd still have to sell my 3 24I/Os and 424 card in order to be able to buy it in the first place, so it's really a matter of diving in and if the water's too cold, too bad! This is largely why I've been so cautious, together with the fact that at least 3 synths will have to go as well as part of the scale-down.

Quote:
As for the Mac OS volume controls, that's correct. When connected via USB, you cannot use the volume buttons on the keyboard or in the menu bar to directly control the volume on the interface.
Well, as long as I can route it to a mixer channel I'll figure out a way to make one available. Gotta be able to control the beastie's OS volume, fer sher.

What can I say, Mr. Miller? We did it. At least, the decision has been made and a package deal worked out. As soon as I've sold enough synths / 24I/Os I'll be all over these things like white on rice. Considering the arduous journey this has been for me since July last year, I consider myself fortunate that, thanks to MOTU's genius driver design, I'll not have to wait 'til I can afford Darth's Helmet. That would've been many years away.

Thank you, thank you and thank you!

Uh oh... looks like there's one more question coming up:
Quote:
In the meantime, we're investigating some alternatives to get high channel counts with low latency that would be open to more users.
Hang on... before I place the ads for my synths, should I hold off to see if more than 64/64 will be possible sans TB on the Mac, Mr. Miller?

I actually asked this some ways back, but in the context of what you just said for this Windows user, I feel I must do so again.

Thank you!
Old 15th May 2015
Quote:
Hang on... before I place the ads for my synths, should I hold off to see if more than 64/64 will be possible sans TB on the Mac, Mr. Miller?

I actually asked this some ways back, but in the context of what you just said for this Windows user, I feel I must do so again.
Are you using all 64 analog ins without those extra synths? If not, there's no reason you couldn't keep those synths connected to physical inputs and route them to the computer from the web app as needed in place of some other inputs, temporarily. If you want to keep your synths, keep your synths. It will just be a little more effort to record them.

You can do 128+128 via AVB on any Mac running 10.10+ with an AVB-capable ethernet card (available in any Mac with a Thunderbolt port already or the TB Ethernet adapter, but you can also buy some compatible cards). The latency could be better though. That's due somewhat to Apple's Core Audio AVB driver being new. It will probably improve over time. That may be viable for you and would entail buying an AVB-capable ethernet card to slot in. Another user in this post had success retrofitting an aluminum Mac Pro that way.
Old 15th May 2015
Lives for gear

Dang, Mr. Miller.

I'd completely forgotten about this option following my having dismissed it 6 months ago after hearing that latency would be something in the order of half a second. Figured it surely wasn't an option and literally forgot to keep track of any progress made with this approach.

So, the inevitable questions are:

1) PCI AVB card to where? The MOTU hub?
2) Just how low does the latency currently sit?

Boy, I'm glad I asked that question in the last post.

To follow up on your synth routing inquiry, I get what you're saying, only it'd be overkill to buy an extra 24Ai just to be able to leave 'em plugged in, hoping of course that one day the extra interface might be supported in terms of the extra channels it'd supply to the system. Let's face it, that's what I'd be thinking and hoping for. As I've said, I'm too lazy and easily distracted to be bothered futzing around with rerouting synths from this extra interface on an as-needed basis. I need things to be as simple as possible, hence my desire to plug all synths in and never reconfigure anything. The creative side of my brain demands this! Who knows, and I guess I'm about to find out, perhaps the PCI ENet card could be the answer?

Thank you in advance, once again, Mr. Miller. You really are a life saver.
Old 16th May 2015
Quote:
So, the inevitable questions are:

1) PCI AVB card to where? The MOTU hub?
Yup, it would be a PCIe ethernet card with AVB support. @balijon had success with Sonnet's Presto Gigabit PCIe Pro (Sonnet - Presto Gigabit Pro PCIe Computer Card). You'd connect that card to a MOTU AVB Switch (or other AVB switch) via CAT5e or better along with the other interfaces as if your computer were an AVB device (which it now is, receiving only).

Quote:
2) Just how low does the latency currently sit?
With a 32 sample buffer at 48khz in Logic, you'll see a roundtrip latency of about 400 samples (8.3ms) as of 10.10.3. For comparison's sake, Thunderbolt is 133 samples (2.7ms) and USB is 245 samples (5.1ms).
Old 16th May 2015
tft
Gear Nut

Quote:
My apologies for not replying before now, sammix; I remember seeing your response but forgot to reply. The wordclock in can either be terminated or daisy-chained by toggling between wordclock out and wordclock thru. In out mode, wordclock in is terminated with 75 ohms. In thru mode, in and out are tied without termination and the interface passes the signal through to the wordclock output.

As with just about every setting on the interface, you can configure the wordclock mode through the web app. You can also change it from the front panel of the interface.
thanks for clarifying that tech info.
would be a great addition to the manual!
Old 16th May 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEMAS View Post
I have a question about syncing to external clock source.

My 1248 is slaved to a Lavry M-Sync via a word clock cable.

If I'm working on a project at 44.1, then close it and open one at 48k, the MOTU flashes 44.1 until I flick the switch on the Lavry to 48k and MOTU then displays 48k. But no sound plays from the unit at all. To get audio playing again I have to reboot the 1248.

I've never had this problem with any other interface and it costs a lot of time when switching between projects at different sample rates.

Is this how the unit is suppose to behave?
Anyone else having to manually reboot core audio (or manually reboot the 1248) everytime they open a project that is at a different sample rate to the last?
Old 16th May 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by tft View Post

Oops, sorry to have posted wrong information. I skipped the out/thru terminology and kept looking for the term "termination"... Sorry!
Old 16th May 2015
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEMAS View Post
Anyone else having to manually reboot core audio (or manually reboot the 1248) everytime they open a project that is at a different sample rate to the last?
Yes, see last several pages
Old 16th May 2015
Here for the gear

Quote:
We're still holding off on Thunderbolt on Windows for now. The problem is still lack of adoption in general on Windows. Hopefully that will change! In the meantime, we're investigating some alternatives to get high channel counts with low latency that would be open to more users. We may decide the best way forward is to write a Thunderbolt driver for Windows but it's not a definite.
Oh, well.... Thanks for your answer! I sure hope that you decide to code a Win/TB driver. Now as other brands start to offer that it will probably open up a bit. Besides, customers acquiring these kind of hi-end interfaces probably are quite prone to swap their motherboards since that usually is not too expensive. When looking, there actually are quite a few models out there. Asus, Gigabyte, AsRock and MSI all offer models with thunderbolt support since quite a few years ago!

Whatever alternatives regarding PC-connectivity you are looking at it needs to have low latency as well as zero cpu impact. Otherwise it does not make sense since USB already takes care of most users with lesser demands.

So, how about this for now... If i were to get a 1248 together with a RME pci-card (9632 can be had for cheap money) and connect the two I/O´s via ADAT, would that work as a temporary solution?

Thanks!
Old 16th May 2015
Quote:
Oh, well.... Thanks for your answer! I sure hope that you decide to code a Win/TB driver. Now as other brands start to offer that it will probably open up a bit. Besides, customers acquiring these kind of hi-end interfaces probably are quite prone to swap their motherboards since that usually is not too expensive. When looking, there actually are quite a few models out there. Asus, Gigabyte, AsRock and MSI all offer models with thunderbolt support since quite a few years ago!
These X99 motherboards do have 'thunderbolt ready' on the board (onboard TB header), but the problem is the availability of the add-on card. It is extremely rare, and difficult to find online. I had an back order from Amazon for three months, and finally cancelled since Amazon kept sending message, 'Still back order, do you still want?' I ordered one from OfficeDepot over a month ago, since they had 'in stock' on the site, but still no show.

It seems almost the 'TB ready' is a vaporware, in my experience. Besides, motherboards with onboard USB3.1 is coming out, and SATA express and m.2 PCI-SSDs are rising. So, as far as PC user's storage demand goes, Thunderbold isn't gaining a ground. I personally don't believe Thunderbolt gets more popular in 2015 or 2016, at least.

Quote:
So, how about this for now... If i were to get a 1248 together with a RME pci-card (9632 can be had for cheap money) and connect the two I/O´s via ADAT, would that work as a temporary solution?
That's what I would do if you want conversions of the new MOTU interfaces. They seem to be very fast and good sounding converter, and when combined with RME's PCI/PCIe low latency interfaces (AIO, 9632, 9652, Raydat), you'll have a very solid system.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search