The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
MOTU 1248, 8M, 16A Thunderbolt interface Audio Interfaces
Old 1st February 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by IkennaFuNkEn View Post
What interface has the same kind of latency as quantum. I was looking at it too, but I found a used blackface Apollo for 1k, I thought the conversion might be less than apollo
Yea I'm not sure, I think the Quantum may be the fastest right now? Most TB interfaces would be same ballpark, but the Q was just designed that way by omitting any dsp and mixer/console app.

I'm in no real hurry as the Apollo is great, I'm getting like 3-4ms ish RTL so it's workable. I am curious to hear more feedback on the Quantum, especially compared to higher priced units, but so far feedback seems solid.
Old 2nd February 2018
tft
Gear Nut

Quote:
... AVB discovery app constantly crashes and floods event log. I have this disabled now as I have the device connected to my Cisco switch directly via Cat6.

... it means I need to rely on the discovery app to provide browser network connectity
just to clarify this often stated misinformation (to my knowledge) about the discovery app:
this little helper program is not really needed! it is more like a convenient helper.
you can reach your device/s through a browser via the specific adresses for ethernet (lan id) or usb (see manual for the adress).
if the discovery app is not working, just disable it and go directly through the browser and make bookmarks for the devices.
Old 2nd February 2018
tft
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by gollumsluvslave View Post

However, the 'mixed bag' experiences i've read of folks using multiple AVB devices give me cause for concern - I currently use the network port on the Monitor 8 to connect to my LAN, and although Motu supports a direct link of 2 devices via Cat6, it means I need to rely on the discovery app to provide browser network connectity - so this then means an additional AVB Switch so both devices can be on my LAN with separate IPs etc. I had also hoped that in this setup I'd have been able to move my Monitor 8 through to my Live Room, but as I understand it this would need TWO avb switches - one at each end of the Cat6 patch connection i've got between the live and control room. The connection between the rooms currently is not AVB compatible AFAIK.

So this setup would be a fair extra chunk of change and add a fair bit more complexity to a Windows setup that I'm already having a lot of DPC headaches with (not all of which are MOTU related of course - I blame Microsoft for most DPC issues - for consumers Windows 10 is in many ways their best OS, but for DAW folks it really has a lot of hoops to be jumped through to get things where Windows 7 had more or less out of the box).

I'd be very interested in folks who are running Windows 10 and multiple Motu AVB devices to chime in with their experiences:-
? Do you have these issues where the devices 'lose' each other?
? Is direct connection stable enough and can you access the Web app ok remotely (e.g. via smartphone)
? Any sync issues.

My gut feel right now is I don't feel confident enough expanding my Motu AVB setup (upgrade would be around £1600), as there are simply too many unknowns.

However, most of my issues with the Monitor 8 right now are mostly of the minor variety - in the main it's a great interface and i've gotten back far more than the relatively modest outlay - for a band /songwriter setup where you need headphone / IEM distribution, the Monitor 8 is amazing bang for buck; I don't want to lose all the plus points of the Monitor 8.

I've been lurking / monitoring this thread for some time, hopefully some of these findings are useful for others, and I'm looking forward to any future reports of multiple AVB setups.

be careful with judging things only by commenters on here. there must be a lot of devices out there that work reliably, given the number that were probably sold.
maybe you can arrange something like a tryout, with the ability to send the device back if it is not working like expected?

what i can add from my experience (i don't have multiple avb devices, only the 112D with outboard coming in via madi and adat):
- i was always worrying about connecting to the web-app (mixer, settings of the device) via usb, while using the same usb connection for recording audio at the same time.
so i rely on ethernet for connecting to the device, while using usb for the audio stream (the same you do right now).
from this perspective, having an avb networkswitch when using two devices, seems a good idea to me. it makes you independent.

- then, for adjusting the mixer while recording, i use a second device (tablet or laptop) to control the webapp-mixer via ethernet (cable or wifi-router). this takes the load and uncertainty from your recording-computer and you don't need to troubleshoot things that are hard to find sometimes and just eat up your time ... (in which you could record or make music ...)

hope you'll find a good solution for your setup!

p.s. be sure to check out the new presonus avb devices, they should work with motu also.
Old 2nd February 2018
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by tft View Post
- i was always worrying about connecting to the web-app (mixer, settings of the device) via usb, while using the same usb connection for recording audio at the same time.
so i rely on ethernet for connecting to the device, while using usb for the audio stream (the same you do right now).
from this perspective, having an avb networkswitch when using two devices, seems a good idea to me. it makes you independent.

- then, for adjusting the mixer while recording, i use a second device (tablet or laptop) to control the webapp-mixer via ethernet (cable or wifi-router). this takes the load and uncertainty from your recording-computer and you don't need to troubleshoot things that are hard to find sometimes and just eat up your time ... (in which you could record or make music ...)

hope you'll find a good solution for your setup!

p.s. be sure to check out the new presonus avb devices, they should work with motu also.
Quote:
just to clarify this often stated misinformation (to my knowledge) about the discovery app:
this little helper program is not really needed! it is more like a convenient helper.
you can reach your device/s through a browser via the specific adresses for ethernet (lan id) or usb (see manual for the adress).
if the discovery app is not working, just disable it and go directly through the browser and make bookmarks for the devices.
Thanks guys - I totally agree with the Motus having their own links and disabling the Discovery app...

..HOWEVER, if you want to use 2 Motu AVB devices connected directly via Cat6 (to avoid having to spend an extra 250 bux for the AVB switch), AFAIK you MUST enable the DiscoveryApp to be able to browse to the mixers - at least this is what I was told by Motu.

So, it IS not necessary when using a single AVB device, but it IS needed when using 2 directly. And not having much faith in the app due to iy's constant crashing, that would mean I would just get the AVB switch. This then raises the issues folks have noted of devices losing each other etc - but I also appreciate that there are probably TONS of folks out there working fine.

Old 4th February 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by tft View Post
be careful with judging things only by commenters on here. there must be a lot of devices out there that work reliably, given the number that were probably sold.

i rely on ethernet for connecting to the device, while using usb for the audio stream... then, for adjusting the mixer while recording, i use a second device (tablet or laptop) to control the webapp-mixer via ethernet (cable or wifi-router). this takes the load and uncertainty from your recording-computer.
This is my approach as well. One great thing about using a tablet to access the AVB Mixer is you don't have to shift your computer's focus back and forth between your DAW software and the AVB Mixer. Silent, touch-screen operation is nice, too.
Old 4th February 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandeurloo View Post
Hey Guys, anyone ever have their 16a freeze up on start up and then not ever come back online? I get just a blue screen and that is it. Any way to hard reboot this thing?
All the time. Usually have to power cycle it several times. Mine usually locks in the boot-up bar sequence, but I've seen solid blue also.

Last edited by emrr; 13th February 2018 at 12:57 AM..
Old 6th February 2018
Here for the gear

Are people using the 16A (or similar) on Windows still avoiding the latest driver (v4.0+73991) and instead installing the previous one (v4.0+73777)? Mine arrives tomorrow and I'd rather not waste time on driver with problems.

No problems with the last firmware, correct?

I'll be using USB for now.

Thanks
Mark
Old 12th February 2018
Lives for gear
Hey folks,

Hit my first major issue with my Monitor 8 - and whilst I've raised a ticket with Motu I thought I'd see if anyone has experienced anything similar...

The symptoms, which started during a drum recording session on Sunday, are RECORDED audio that exhibit a horrible 'buzzy' kind of distortion.

Doing further digging tonight, i can now seem to replicate the behaviour and it's decidely odd - the following is the same as the ticket - the attachment is supposed to be a clean guitar, it's nothing other than a test :-

Started from doing the following:-
b1) Started Cubase 8.5 session, Monitor 8 on my normal recording preset - external clock (ADAT A - UA 4710D, ADAT B - Edirol UA1000 word clock slaved from 4710D). Audio recording with no issues.
2)Took a break, exited Cubase
3) Restarted Cubase - no changed to Motu.
4) All RECORDED audio (regardless of analog or digital in) exhibited same distortion as attachment.

Further investigation tonight:-

Started DAW / Monitor 8 as per last config from 'clean' boot. Audio still recorded distorted. So started troubleshooting as follows:-

General steps:-
1) Ensure clean DAW - no Cubase running
2) Setup Monitor 8 for test recordings
3) Start Cubase 8.5
4) Record Audio
5) Check for distortion.

Monitor 8 changes to above steps in sequence:-
A) Loaded preset with Internal clock - audio recorded OK - no distortion.
B) Loaded 'recording' preset with OPT A clock. Distortion again - but only on recorded tracks, monitored audio was ok.
C) Changed External Clock to OPT B - essentially this is the bsame clock source as the Edirol UA1000 ADAT is externally clocked from the 4710D via Word Clock. NO DISTORTION, recorded ok.
D) Changed back to OPT B - recording OK.

I then exit Cubase - process fully terminated, then restart Cubase again. Distorted audio again.

The strange thing here is that once it's recording distorted audio, a full reboot of everything does not seem to fix things - only a manual change of clocks get's things back working again(with ADAT)!

It's annoying as hell but at least it's a workaround for now. Anyone had anything similar?

For ref my system:-
Windows 10 64bit
Monitor 8 latest firmware and drivers (4.0+73991 driver, 1.2.9+879 firmware)
UA 4710D (ADAT A)
Edirol UA1000 (ADAT B - externally clocked from 4710D via word clock)
Attached Files

MOTU-Distorted-Recording.mp3 (4.80 MB, 3351 views)

Old 13th February 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by gollumsluvslave View Post
Monitor 8 on my normal recording preset - external clock (ADAT A - UA 4710D, ADAT B - Edirol UA1000 word clock slaved from 4710D).
I'd try clocking all devices via Word Clock from a single clock source.
Old 13th February 2018
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by HCMarkus View Post
I'd try clocking all devices via Word Clock from a single clock source.
Ideally, I'd clock both incoming ADAT devices to the Monitor 8, but it does not have Word Clock in/out.

I believe the setup I've got does have all devices clocked from the 4710D, and it's as 'correct' a setup as I can have with these devices.
Old 14th February 2018
Lives for gear
Thanks to Travis from Motu for his assistance, with his help and some experimentation I was able to get stability back.

In the end what seems to be helping (and i'm not sure if this is just a temporray thing or not) is a setting in Cubase 'Release ASIO Driver in background'

I've never had this set before as on my previous interface it actually caused issues.

But with this set I am now able to consistently exit Cubase, restart without the distorted audio.

As per Motu ticket I am going to keep an eye on this over the next few weeks.

Old 28th February 2018
Lives for gear

Hey guys,
I'm up to page 56 on this thread and have a few questions. I'm on a 12 core 3.06 gig Mac Pro 5.1.
I've been trying to figure out if using USB will be a viable option for me, but it's looking like that's not going to be stable and fast enough (latency wise) to track through. Currently, I have Apogee 16x ADDA, going through a Motu 2408 mk3 via PCIe. At 64 sample buffer I get around 5.4 ms RTL, and that works for me and my clients. Anymore latency than that effects performance.

Im trying to figure out how to make a 16a fit into my workflow. I understand that latency free monitor mixes can be created in the software, but how does that work for overdubs with plug ins? I like to start getting things polished a little after basic tracking, or I'll often add a VI keyboard track near the end if I feel the song needs something. It's kind of why I've avoided software monitoring.

I guess the other option would be to keep the 2408 mk3 and run the 16a through the Adat ports like I'm doing now with my Apogees. Has anyone compared the conversion between the 16a and the Apogee 16x? Currently, I feel that I lose something in the ADDA round trip when I use the Apogee to insert hardware, whether it's a Bricasti or compressor/eq chain on my mix buss. I'm hoping new converters would allow me to hear my hardware the way I hear it when I run them OTB.

I'm also considering the Antelope Orion line for the same purpose, so anyone with experience between the two would also be very much appreciated!

Thanks so much!

Last edited by dick swifter; 2nd March 2018 at 06:27 PM.. Reason: Grammar
Old 1st March 2018
Lives for gear

Anyone use the Web app in Windows with a touch screen? I can manipulate buttons and sliders, but I can't scroll the scroll bars (I can scroll the whole screen, but trying to interact with scroll bars on the main UI doesn't work). This makes it unusable on my touch laptop. This is on Chrome.
Old 1st March 2018
Gear Head
Quote:
Originally Posted by evileye0702 View Post
Are people using the 16A (or similar) on Windows still avoiding the latest driver (v4.0+73991) and instead installing the previous one (v4.0+73777)? Mine arrives tomorrow and I'd rather not waste time on driver with problems.

No problems with the last firmware, correct?

I'll be using USB for now.

Thanks
Mark
So does that driver version work with windows 10.? Can't wait to get this 16a to work... USB bandwidth is slllllloooww. What cables are u using to connect the 16a?
Old 2nd March 2018
Gear Nut
Quote:
Originally Posted by dick swifter View Post
Hey guys,
I'm up to page 56 on this thread and have a few questions. I'm on a 12 core 3.06 gig Mac Pro 5.1.
I've been trying to figure out if using USB will be a viable option for me, but it's looking like that's not going to be stable and fast enough (latency wise) to track through. Currently, I have Apogee 16x ADDA, going through a Motu 2408 mk3 via PCIe. At 64 sample buffer I get around 5.4 ms RTL, and that works for me and my clients. Anymore latency than that effects performance.

Im trying to figure out how to make a 16a fit into my workflow. I understand that latency free monitor mixes can be created in the software, but how does that work for punch ins? If I'm using a large enough buffer for stability, how would the performer hear the previous performance for a few bars, punch in and out, without hearing the difference between the buffered track and the zero latency monitor mix? (I hope that makes sense)

I guess the other option would be to keep the 2408 mk3 and run the 16a through the Adat ports like I'm doing now with my Apogees. Has anyone compared the conversion between the 16a and the Apogee 16x? Currently, I feel that I lose something in the ADDA round trip when I use the Apogee to insert hardware, whether it's a Bricasti or compressor/eq chain on my mix buss. I'm hoping new converters would allow me to hear my hardware the way I hear it when I run them OTB.

I'm also considering the Antelope Orion line for the same purpose, so anyone with experience between the two would also be very much appreciated!

Thanks so much!
In my experience usb is quite sufficient for tracking. I have tracked a full band with the 1248 over usb - monitoring in the DAW not even using the latency free monitoring and it works fine. I have also done punchins this way. I think where thunderbolt shines is having the ability to have huge track counts via I/o but USB can handle low latency quite well. Ymmv

Also as far as conversion. I can't comment on the 16x but the DA on the Motu is amazing. Way better than on my old apogee duet. The ad is pretty good too although not as good as the da. You may lose a tiny bit of fidelity doing round trips (particularly at lower sample rates) but it's definitely usable.

I have a different converter to capture the mixbus but for other inserts I often use the motu
Old 2nd March 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotama View Post
Yo guys,

I just bought a motu 16a which is awesome by the way. Connected all my gear to it and it runs really nice and smooth. I'm using USB though right now because I'm having trouble connecting the Thunderbolt interface. From my PC Asus Deluxe x299 mainboard (EX3 card TB3 out), I'm using the apple TB3 to Tb2 adapter, and from the tb2, this cable (Delock Thunderbolt Cable 3m) to connect to my 16a. But nothing... I plug in the TB in the 16a and Windows 10 doesn't recognise it. Don't know what's wrong....

I tried reinstalling the drivers, rebooting.. but nothing. Not recognised. Anyone got any ideas? what should I try, different cables ? any other way of connecting the 16a to my pc ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Is it the first time your using tb on your pc? Does other tb gear work with it? I have an asus X99 deluxe II and you have to go into the bios to switch on the thunderbolt option. Once you do this you will hear the motu switch to tb. I hope this helps.
Old 6th March 2018
Gear Nut

I hope MOTU upgrade the AVB Discovery web app to have the same color scheme (replace the blue one) as the 828, 8A, 8D, etc. It would be icing on the cake.
Old 7th March 2018
Quote:
Yo guys,

I just bought a motu 16a which is awesome by the way. Connected all my gear to it and it runs really nice and smooth. I'm using USB though right now because I'm having trouble connecting the Thunderbolt interface. From my PC Asus Deluxe x299 mainboard (EX3 card TB3 out), I'm using the apple TB3 to Tb2 adapter, and from the tb2, this cable (Delock Thunderbolt Cable 3m) to connect to my 16a. But nothing... I plug in the TB in the 16a and Windows 10 doesn't recognise it. Don't know what's wrong....

I tried reinstalling the drivers, rebooting.. but nothing. Not recognised. Anyone got any ideas? what should I try, different cables ? any other way of connecting the 16a to my pc ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Here ya go!!! got to Asus site search funtion. Type in thunderbolt ex3 and download the hotfix for the thunderbolt ex3 card and along with the ex3 firmware. Install. Look at the two pics below.
Attached Thumbnails
MOTU 1248, 8M, 16A Thunderbolt interface-img_5291.jpg   MOTU 1248, 8M, 16A Thunderbolt interface-img_5292.jpg  
Old 7th March 2018
Here for the gear

Has anyone tested the new Win drivers from MOTU (v4.0+75674 | February 26, 2018) ?

"Tuned input safety offsets" Any impact ?

All stable ?
Old 8th March 2018
Gear Nut

It was suggested I upgrade the firmware to the new beta. What a great idea, now my 8D doesn't work properly! It has no name in the side panel except a dot, none of the mixing or routing pages are accessible, and my Macbook also sees it as a dot in sound preferences. GRR!

EDIT: FIXED! Thanks Musictrack!
Attached Thumbnails
MOTU 1248, 8M, 16A Thunderbolt interface-screen-shot-2018-03-07-23.47.54.png   MOTU 1248, 8M, 16A Thunderbolt interface-screen-shot-2018-03-07-23.47.09.jpg  

Last edited by wilkinsi; 8th March 2018 at 06:25 PM..
Old 8th March 2018
Here for the gear

Quote:
So does that driver version work with windows 10.? Can't wait to get this 16a to work... USB bandwidth is slllllloooww. What cables are u using to connect the 16a?
I'm using USB on Windows 7 and using v4.0+73991 drivers. I've only pushed it to record 8 audio tracks at one time but had zero problems. In fact the only problem I've run across is the Discovery app which almost never finds the interface. I just use a web shortcut to access it.
Old 9th March 2018
Gear Head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nu-tra View Post
Is it the first time your using tb on your pc? Does other tb gear work with it? I have an asus X99 deluxe II and you have to go into the bios to switch on the thunderbolt option. Once you do this you will hear the motu switch to tb. I hope this helps.
Thank you so much Nu-tra that was it!!!!!!!!

LoL I feel so embarrassed it was as easy as enabling the ex3 card from bios. I left all other bios settings to default with fast boot and all that. It was as easy as enabling it. When it was enabled more settings of the ex3 card loaded which I left as default as there were like another 30 settings I didn't dare to touch.

Then Windows 10 upon boot detected the card and it auto installed a thunderbolt icon on the bottom right of the task bar which was successfully installed.

In Windows device manager the card was detected and I installed it using the update driver button, located the ex3 driver folder manually which I downloaded from the asus website (thx again Nu-Tra for the tip) and voila successfully installed card.

Then I approved the 16a from the thunderbolt icon and yay the inputs/outputs popped in my DAW <3

Thx everyone who contributed for this smooth installation. Was done in like 5 minutes.

peace out
Old 9th March 2018
Great!

I read about people not being able to get thunderbolt to work for months. I just searched the web and found one person that figured it out. I guess you installed the card in the right order the first time or you would've been in the same boat as me and everyone else. My problem was a little more than just enabling the TB in the bios. I'm glad it was painless for you.

Quote:
Thank you so much Nu-tra that was it!!!!!!!!

LoL I feel so embarrassed it was as easy as enabling the ex3 card from bios. I left all other bios settings to default with fast boot and all that. It was as easy as enabling it. When it was enabled more settings of the ex3 card loaded which I left as default as there were like another 30 settings I didn't dare to touch.

Then Windows 10 upon boot detected the card and it auto installed a thunderbolt icon on the bottom right of the task bar which was successfully installed.

In Windows device manager the card was detected and I installed it using the update driver button, located the ex3 driver folder manually which I downloaded from the asus website (thx again Nu-Tra for the tip) and voila successfully installed card.

Then I approved the 16a from the thunderbolt icon and yay the inputs/outputs popped in my DAW <3

Thx everyone who contributed for this smooth installation. Was done in like 5 minutes.

peace out

Last edited by Nu-tra; 12th March 2018 at 12:27 AM..
Old 12th March 2018
Gear Maniac

I just ordered the 624 and will be using it on OSX El Capitan. Anyone know if it necessary to install drivers?
Old 13th March 2018
Gear Head

You don't need to install drivers but it'll work only with USB connection and with slightly bigger latency (11ms instead of 6ms) but very stable (from my experience)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hebjam View Post
I just ordered the 624 and will be using it on OSX El Capitan. Anyone know if it necessary to install drivers?
Old 13th March 2018
Gear Maniac

Ok, so it would be better on usb to install the drivers?
Old 14th March 2018
Lives for gear

Well, you'll, AFAICR, get around 4ms latency if you do vs the 11ms quoted above.
Old 17th March 2018
Gear Maniac

Hey, I would like to ask something to people who is already using AVB products.

I had a Motu 24ao in the past and i end up selling, bored of the difficulties in getting it to work stable as a part of an aggregate device in MacosX. Stability always seemed an issue to me, sometimes dropouts etc.

I went with Focusrite Rednet and Apogee converters through ADAT and it has been stable as a rock.

These days i have changed the converters to something better, and i am thinking about buying a MOTU 112D (which is also AVB, but only digital conversion between formats). Connectivity wise, it is the perfect solution for me.

But I wonder if i will have to battle again with stability problems.
How are doing the motus these days, have they improved their drivers? Are they stable? Particularly, anyone has experience on the 112D ?

ANY insight about current status of motu drivers / stability / other news will be really appreciated!!
Old 17th March 2018
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by hebjam View Post
Ok, so it would be better on usb to install the drivers?
IMHO It’s always better to install audio driver if you can. In my case I had to use the class compilant mode because Motu audio driver isn’t compatible with old macs with core 2 duo processors and I had to make some recordings using such computer.
Old 18th March 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueNan View Post
Hey, I would like to ask something to people who is already using AVB products.

I had a Motu 24ao in the past and i end up selling, bored of the difficulties in getting it to work stable as a part of an aggregate device in MacosX. Stability always seemed an issue to me, sometimes dropouts etc.

I went with Focusrite Rednet and Apogee converters through ADAT and it has been stable as a rock.

These days i have changed the converters to something better, and i am thinking about buying a MOTU 112D (which is also AVB, but only digital conversion between formats). Connectivity wise, it is the perfect solution for me.

But I wonder if i will have to battle again with stability problems.
How are doing the motus these days, have they improved their drivers? Are they stable? Particularly, anyone has experience on the 112D ?

ANY insight about current status of motu drivers / stability / other news will be really appreciated!!
I have never had to use aggregated devices, but have, since the late-90s, found the MOTU Mac drivers very solid for single interfaces. I've run PCI, PCIe and Firewire based interfaces in the past. Drivers are quickly updated to work with new versions of macOS. I am currently running a MOTU 828es via USB and it has been performing wonderfully on my 5,1 Mac Pro, with one exception, of which I have alerted MOTU and they have advised is being worked on:

If I am running a Digital Performer session and try to play an audio file in Mail or iTunes, the audio engine in DP shuts down and I have to restart it. This only occurs if I open iTunes or Mail AFTER the DP session is running. If iTunes/Mail are running in advance, no issues. Either way, the audio engine is easily restarted.

Other than this specific issue, I have been extremely pleased with the interface, both in sound quality and stability. The internal AVB Mixer is perfect for setting up multiple monitor mixes; performers can control their individual mixes via a browser window in any network-connect phone or tablet. An iPad on my desk allows me silent control over the AVB Mixer (click mute, etc) without removing the computer's focus from my DAW.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search