The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
MOTU 1248, 8M, 16A Thunderbolt interface Audio Interfaces
Old 10th January 2018
Lives for gear

Sounds like a pita.... also sounds complicated to me.. Well I got my 16a today and after quite a while figuring out how to use the matrix router app and whatnot I am happy to report that it's goodbye old RME Multiface II and HELLO Motu 16a and ADA8200 ... 24 ins and outs... Sounds REALLY nice and I prefer the sound to my RME, although the RME has worked flawlessly for me for ages.... but the Motu is looking pretty good right now... sounding even better... Real pleased....

Zz.
Old 10th January 2018
Lives for gear

Very pleased with my 1248 and its sound, as I have said. So... most of these gadgets have high channel counts due to a large number of adat inputs. So, is anyone really able to use these, or are they just an inexpensive way to increase the track count of a unit. I do see adat machines occasionally in home studios, but I find it hard to believe there are lot of folks still using them if they can get a motu level device. Are there other devices that put out adat signals just waiting to get plugged into the motu?
Old 10th January 2018
Lives for gear

One of the common ADAT interconnect scenarios has been bridging multiple interfaces, so that a primary interface can accept as many as 16 channels of digital audio from an upstream interface that acts either as simple A/D or premixes to a collection of subgroups before passing channels along (taking advantage of DSP resources from both units in the process.)

With the newest MOTU gear AVB serves that need better IMHO, but it’s still quite possible that people will have older interfaces they want to chain as additional inputs.
Old 10th January 2018
Lives for gear

That's a great answer!, I didn't think of that. I am reading some avb blues here, but surely there are lots of folks using this for those concert/front of hall situations where a cat5e cable can replace a snake and the sonic degradation thereof. Since I have a windows pc and no need for two devices, that avb plug is as unused as the adat and usb3 ones are.

I saw a bunch of adat machines for under $100 on ebay--maybe they have nice pre-amps or adc. I know folks thought the radar device had great sounding converters.

Thinking about it, I suppose someone else might say the same about the usb 2 interface I use with my 1248.

PS. Travis, let me know when the next beta firmware comes out--I sure liked the last one.
Old 10th January 2018
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Gaia View Post
That sounds incredibly frustrating. I don’t (yet) have another AVB device in my setup, so I’m just learning about MotU’s implementation of the relevant protocols in anticipation of the day it becomes relevant to me. In other words: I can’t pretend to be an expert. That said, obvious questions include: are the two interfaces directly connected with an Ethernet cable? Or are they connected to a hub (sudder) or AVB-aware switch with other devices (if your Mac is on the same AVB switch that could introduce interesting opportunities for OS-related issues)? Are you sure the relevant Ethernet cabling is Cat 5e or better?

Also, you’ve talked about conventional clocking, but which device is acting as the AVB clock master? Ensuring that they’re the same device may simplify tracking down the source of your issue.
I am currently working with Travis at MOTU to try to get to the bottom of the issue, but yes, the 8A and 16A are connected directly with a CAT-6 compatible cable.

I did manage to catch the issue on video this morning.

It pretty clearly demonstrates the issue I'm having, despite the shoddy camera work and the rambling commentary (and the coughing and other noise in the background!)... hardware audio has a slight "delay" until the 8A clock is reset. Then it plays back fine. Stop the playback, start it up again, and the incoming audio is delayed. Happens randomly. Just happened to catch the cycle happening really quickly within a 5-minute span. Check it out: YouTube

BTW, I am not 100% convinced it is a MOTU issue entirely. It could be High Sierra, it could be my system having some kind of clog in the USB pipeline or some other deterioration. As I mentioned way back, Thunderbolt no longer works on my machine, and I'm getting random other MIDI errors as well. Just so happens to have become prevalent with the latest AVB drivers and firmware, which is why I am posting here. I have had much success with the AVB interfaces up until now, so not willing to write them off just yet.

Reverting to an earlier firmware and testing now. We'll see what happens...
Old 11th January 2018
Here for the gear

It's no the firmware, it's he motu pro audio drivers package. i had to uninstall and then reinstall back to the previous drivers and everything is fine now.

ran all sorts of troubleshooting test with the new drivers with nothing fixing the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travisvictor View Post
Thank you all for trying out the new Touch Console! Just a reminder that feedback can be sent directly to our development team at the below email address.

[email protected]

I am surprised to hear that people are seeing latency issues after the firmware update. The only change in this update was the addition of the Touch Console.

Rean1mator, were you seeing this problem after the Beta Firmware, or a recent driver update? If you're seeing this issue with latency, is it at all helpful to adjust the Host Safety Offset in the device page, in addition to the Host Buffer Size? Starting with a HSO of 48 is a good starting point.
Old 11th January 2018
Gear Nut
Quote:
Originally Posted by rean1mator View Post
It's no the firmware, it's he motu pro audio drivers package. i had to uninstall and then reinstall back to the previous drivers and everything is fine now.

ran all sorts of troubleshooting test with the new drivers with nothing fixing the issue.
rean1mator,

I ran some tests with the current drivers and firmware, as well as older combinations of both. I was only able to reproduce a similar latency issue when the devices did not share an AVB clock source. Do you have multiple devices in your setup that require clock? If so, does it help to establish one of the devices as the "Clock Master" in its device page?
Old 11th January 2018
Gear Maniac

I've noticed the headphone amp specs at 108db as opposed to 123db for the line outs! Is this very noticeable? I'm coming from a Duet 2...
Old 12th January 2018
Lives for gear

You're kidding, right? Just ribbin' ya, mate.

I haven't heard either, but seriously, if you can hear -108dB of noise when operating at any reasonable levels to the extent that it inconveniences you, well, you're not human, brother.

More to the point, you asked if the difference would be "very-noticeable", and the answer IMHO would have to be a definite, definitive nooooo!
Old 12th January 2018
Gear Maniac

I think it's dynamic range, not noise. The Duet is at 123 db, so I am suspecting one would be able to hear a difference in detail at 108db. Put it this way, I bought the Babyface Pro and compared to the Duet, REALLY wanted the Babyface as it had 4 inputs. Had to sell it, I could hear the difference in detail.
Old 12th January 2018
Here for the gear

My config is as follows. Motu 8A connected to Desktop via USB 3.0 then connected to an AVB Switch, Motu 16A connected to the AVB switch, Motu 1248 connected to the AVB switch. MOtu 8A is configured as the Master Clock on both 1248 and 16A. The only things that were changed before the latency was introduced was that I upgraded the 8A firmware as well as the Motu Pro Audio Drivers. I didn't touch the config settings that i referenced above.

I first rolled backed the firmware to previous version and it did nothing. then I rolled back the Motu drivers to the previous version and that fixed the issue. I then re-upgraded the 8a firmware to latest version and issue was still fixed.

I didn't touch teh clock settings after teh driver upgrade so i'm assuming the clock settings were unchanged unless driver upgrade changes those settings. however i don't recall verifyting the clock settings after the driver upgrade. I guess i can try the upgrade again and to a confirmation on the clock settings.
Quote:
rean1mator,

I ran some tests with the current drivers and firmware, as well as older combinations of both. I was only able to reproduce a similar latency issue when the devices did not share an AVB clock source. Do you have multiple devices in your setup that require clock? If so, does it help to establish one of the devices as the "Clock Master" in its device page?
Old 13th January 2018
Here for the gear

I tried reinstalling again the new drivers along with updating the firmware to my AVB switch and double checked that my 1248 and 16A were slaving to my 8A properly.

The issue is still there.

My current setup is that all my instruments are going into the 16A and sending streams to 8A then to computer.

To rule out an AVB issue, I also tested going directly into the input to my 8A with my Rytm and the latency is the same. So it's not an AVB issue. It's most definitely the Motu Pro Audio Driver package that's causing the problems. It's unuseable for me.

uninstalled adn went back to the older version adn it's fine again.

Quote:
rean1mator,

Old 14th January 2018
Gear Maniac

I have 2 16As hooked up for my home studio.

How can my musicians control their own headphone mixes with their phones?
I have bo problem webapp on my ipad, but no one else seems to be able to bring the webapp up on their devices.
Old 14th January 2018
Push the "ID" button on the front panel and have them enter the IP address provided in a browser on their mobile device, which must be logged into your network.
Old 16th January 2018
Gear Nut
Hi all,

As you may have noticed, we posted a new Public BETA version of the Touch Console Firmware today. Feel free to give it a try on your AVB/Pro Audio Hardware and send any feedback you have to the below email address. You can also PM me directly with any questions or feedback as well.

[email protected]
Old 17th January 2018
Gear Nut

Just gonna chime in here and say I have a 16A, 24AI, and a 24AO connected through AVB switch running everything in my studio. The sound is stunning and I have less than 1ms latency in reaper. IMO this is the best value in conversion right now.
Old 17th January 2018
tft
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by rean1mator View Post
I tried reinstalling again the new drivers along with updating the firmware to my AVB switch and double checked that my 1248 and 16A were slaving to my 8A properly.

The issue is still there.

My current setup is that all my instruments are going into the 16A and sending streams to 8A then to computer.

To rule out an AVB issue, I also tested going directly into the input to my 8A with my Rytm and the latency is the same. So it's not an AVB issue. It's most definitely the Motu Pro Audio Driver package that's causing the problems. It's unuseable for me.

uninstalled adn went back to the older version adn it's fine again.
that's what i found too. the motu pro audio driver seems to be a little picky with some systems (whatever the cause may be, i don't know).
the older driver model (1.6) seems the way to go in this case. so keep that in mind and don't forget about that option folks!
Old 17th January 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSwaltz View Post
Just gonna chime in here and say I have a 16A, 24AI, and a 24AO connected through AVB switch running everything in my studio. The sound is stunning and I have less than 1ms latency in reaper. IMO this is the best value in conversion right now.
What operating system?

Cheers

Wiz
Old 17th January 2018
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiz_Oz View Post
What operating system?

Cheers

Wiz
Windows 10 running on a Sweetwater creation station. Buffer set at 32 samples.
Old 23rd January 2018
Lives for gear

Guys how would you say this compares with Apollo mk2 and antelope?
Old 23rd January 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkennaFuNkEn View Post
If the gals can weigh in, too...

I haven’t used the Apollo or Antelope units, so I can’t comment from a hands-on comparison perspective. I did, however, do a ton of research before buying my 828es and can answer questions from that angle.

Quick thoughts: both Universal Audio and Apollo aim for premium prices by promoting their integrated near-zero latency signal processing for monitoring. Antelope is betting that you’ll pay extra for a “free” library. UA is betting you’ll be willing to pay a premium for the capability and will then buy the individual algorithms. Both are counting on getting your workflow established with their brand so you can’t switch to another manufacturer without breaking your workflow and compatibility with projects that depend on their technology.

My take? I didn’t want to play that game. I’m happy to monitor with the “zero latency” basics MOTU provides (EQ, compression, reverb) but I’ll be recording dry and mixing with plug-ins of my choosing. For cases where monitoring with more extensive effects are required (guitar amp simulation test al) I’m willing to put up with the round trip latency over Thunderbolt or use hardware effects with the send provided.

All three have incredibly respectable specs on the D/A and A/D front. I knew I’d be fine whichever way I went. The pre-amp is a more complex question, but I’m very happy with the quality I’m getting in tests so far. If I needed something really specialized or a particular tone coloration I’d just rely on outboard gear. Most of what I’ll record is line level, so it wasn’t a huge consideration for me. YMMV.

From a driver perspective, I’ve had no complaints with macOS and Thunderbolt, but many vendors have better support on one OS or another. Be sure to specify your OS and connection technology to get a wider range of opinions. I really like the configuration / management software. Being able to tweak mixer settings over WiFi on an iPad web browser without installing any custom software is awesome and I found the overall workflow to be comprehensive and well thought out.

Lastly, I love the technical merits of AVB for expansion. Being able to add MOTU interfaces at will and create arbitrary routings with submixes at any desired stage is phenomenal. Not tying up any of the optical I/O in the process is a godsend, just an Ethernet cable per interface and I can route everything at will. Cabling in my rack is complicated enough already, thank you, so any simplification is welcome.

All in all, it was a cost-effective and solid investment from my perspective. I’m a 99% happy customer, just 1% grumpy due to an obscure misrepresentation in their literature and manuals (optical B in/out can’t be switched to TOSLink on the 828es no matter what the literature says.)
Old 24th January 2018
tft
Gear Nut

good thoughts about the workflow-dependency when buying into these hardware/software platforms!

my decision for the motu-device (112D) was a lot about the flexibility of connections (thunderbolt, usb, avb) and also the routing grid, which enables some neat workflows.
i already dumped some money in the past for a now old standard (pcie cardbus for laptops). let's see how long my three options now will last ...
usb ist still there, thunderbolt hopefully stays a while on both platforms and avb ist still developing and growing. we'll see ...
Old 25th January 2018
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkennaFuNkEn View Post
In the studio I‘m running a 16a connected to a master 1248 and was quite happy about it and still am. Just recently I bought an Apollo Twin MK2 for my home studio ... It‘s great and I think it is a bit better soundwise but not if you compare price to input ratio. But the Apollo was and is much more driver hustle free ... it just works.

With the MOTU setup I had quite a few hickups like having to reboot the device because of sync issues, mentioned also by others in this thread. Very annoying in general but when it works it's great. Especially the I/O you are getting for the money.

Apollo is a bit easier and you have the plugins you can record through. Even if they are just plugins, recording through the virtual neve preamp sounds quite good. But for the price difference you get a real emulation

MOTU, please get the drivers working like one would expect! It has been four years now ...
Old 25th January 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by safetyfirst View Post
In the studio I‘m running a 16a connected to a master 1248 and was quite happy about it and still am. Just recently I bought an Apollo Twin MK2 for my little home studio ... It‘s great and I think it is a bit better soundwise but not compared price input ratio. But the Apollo was and is much driver hustle free ... it just works.

With the MOTU setup I had quite a few hickups like having to reboot the device because sync issues, mentioned also by others in this thread. Very annoying in general but when everything works it is great. Especially the I/O you are getting for the money.

Apollo is a bit easier and you have the plugins you can record through. Even if they are still plugins, recording through the virtual neve preamp sounds quite good. But for the price difference you get a real emulation

MOTU, please get the drivers working like one would expect! It has been four years now ...
Thanks for that. UA always has their driver situation on point. It’s never a question.
Old 25th January 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by safetyfirst View Post
In the studio I‘m running a 16a connected to a master 1248 and was quite happy about it and still am. Just recently I bought an Apollo Twin MK2 for my home studio ... It‘s great and I think it is a bit better soundwise but not if you compare price to input ratio. But the Apollo was and is much more driver hustle free ... it just works.

With the MOTU setup I had quite a few hickups like having to reboot the device because of sync issues, mentioned also by others in this thread. Very annoying in general but when it works it's great. Especially the I/O you are getting for the money.

Apollo is a bit easier and you have the plugins you can record through. Even if they are just plugins, recording through the virtual neve preamp sounds quite good. But for the price difference you get a real emulation

I've been using an Apollo 8 for about a year now. Last year I picked up a 2nd hand 16A to test out. I liked it quite a bit but would agree with your sentiments.

The 16A was maybe a lil lighter sounding? I didn't do any hardcore A/B testing, I think both would work just fine in any studio environment.

The drivers and other IO or linking would prob be more important.

I was considering keeping the 16A and selling the Apollo, as I really don't track with plugins - just mix, but I didn't feel like dealing with separate HP and monitor routing pieces, so I sold it.

The Apollo looks, sounds, works amazing but does come with a price tag, however I don't think it's too out of line considering the many deals they offer. I got a free quad satellite with it and some free plugins.

The main thing I noticed was to get more line IO I picked up a DP88, which is quite affordable and sounds good. However, I naively thought it would just inherit the latency of the master interface and sync up. However it had an additional like 35-40 sample latency.

This is true of most ADAT interfaces I've come to find. And even though the DAW can do compensations for all this, it's still kind of annoying when doing a hybrid setup. Expanding my setup with another Apollo would definitely be a costly (although killer) setup.

So, I'm currently consider 2 Presonus Quantum's or possibly the Motu 828ES with another Motu AVB interface like 1248, 16A, 8A etc... I'm assuming they would all share the same latency when connected via AVB.

However, the crazy low latency of the Quantum and dual TB ports makes that very intriguing to me. Just waiting to hear a lil more about these newer units...

Sorry for the ramble here
Old 27th January 2018
Just commenting on MOTU drivers... To date, my 828es has been rock solid under macOS 10.12.6 (Sierra). No glitches whatsoever. I found the AVB mixer gives me incredible control of routing, and have been able to set up my studio in a manner that provides a new level of flexibility. The new Touch Console update is still in Beta, but coming along nicely.

I use the internal mixer for monitoring and have my studio set up to allow five discreet monitor mixes (any of which can be routed to multiple headphone amps in the event of a larger session). Musicians use a tablet or their phone or laptop to fine-tune their mix. I give them the 828's IP address and they can log in from any web browser.

When recording in the control room (I track a lot of vocals and miscellany this way), I use a tablet to mute and unmute hot mics in the 828's internal mixer when monitoring playback over the control room speakers; by doing so, I never have to shift my computer's focus from my DAW.

I also have my DAW' click routed through a channel in the AVB mixer, so I can silently mute and unmute it from a tablet. Nice at the end of a take when the last thing we want to hear is click leakage as the source decays.
Old 28th January 2018
Gear Head
Yo guys,

I just bought a motu 16a which is awesome by the way. Connected all my gear to it and it runs really nice and smooth. I'm using USB though right now because I'm having trouble connecting the Thunderbolt interface. From my PC Asus Deluxe x299 mainboard (EX3 card TB3 out), I'm using the apple TB3 to Tb2 adapter, and from the tb2, this cable (Delock Thunderbolt Cable 3m) to connect to my 16a. But nothing... I plug in the TB in the 16a and Windows 10 doesn't recognise it. Don't know what's wrong....

I tried reinstalling the drivers, rebooting.. but nothing. Not recognised. Anyone got any ideas? what should I try, different cables ? any other way of connecting the 16a to my pc ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Old 28th January 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by szyam View Post
I've been using an Apollo 8 for about a year now. Last year I picked up a 2nd hand 16A to test out. I liked it quite a bit but would agree with your sentiments.

The 16A was maybe a lil lighter sounding? I didn't do any hardcore A/B testing, I think both would work just fine in any studio environment.

The drivers and other IO or linking would prob be more important.

I was considering keeping the 16A and selling the Apollo, as I really don't track with plugins - just mix, but I didn't feel like dealing with separate HP and monitor routing pieces, so I sold it.

The Apollo looks, sounds, works amazing but does come with a price tag, however I don't think it's too out of line considering the many deals they offer. I got a free quad satellite with it and some free plugins.

The main thing I noticed was to get more line IO I picked up a DP88, which is quite affordable and sounds good. However, I naively thought it would just inherit the latency of the master interface and sync up. However it had an additional like 35-40 sample latency.

This is true of most ADAT interfaces I've come to find. And even though the DAW can do compensations for all this, it's still kind of annoying when doing a hybrid setup. Expanding my setup with another Apollo would definitely be a costly (although killer) setup.

So, I'm currently consider 2 Presonus Quantum's or possibly the Motu 828ES with another Motu AVB interface like 1248, 16A, 8A etc... I'm assuming they would all share the same latency when connected via AVB.

However, the crazy low latency of the Quantum and dual TB ports makes that very intriguing to me. Just waiting to hear a lil more about these newer units...

Sorry for the ramble here
What interface has the same kind of latency as quantum. I was looking at it too, but I found a used blackface Apollo for 1k, I thought the conversion might be less than apollo
Old 1st February 2018
Lives for gear

Hey Guys, anyone ever have their 16a freeze up on start up and then not ever come back online? I get just a blue screen and that is it. Any way to hard reboot this thing?
Old 1st February 2018
Lives for gear
Been running my AVB Monitor 8 as my main interface for over a year now, thought I'd ping into this thread with some observations and learnings - some of these I have already raised with Motu as tickets, some I will likely raise if I don't get any workarounds / comments in this thread.

GA-Z77MX-D3H-TH
Core I7 3770k
16GB Ram
Windows 10
Cubase 8.5

First the good stuff:-
+ Sound quality is great, no complaints on either A/D or D/A (sold my Mytek Stereo 96 after comparing to the Motu)
+ Routing and mixer is so flexible and generally works really well
+ (Hopefully) expandable via AVB (see the bad stuff) - e.g. I've been looking at adding more analogue ins so I can move away from ADAT, and the 16A would be great here.

The Bad / Not So Good
- On boot the device makes a nasty audio 'thump' if my speakers/sub are on. I've not been able to find any setting that mutes the device on startup, but before raising a ticket thought I would check here. I work around this by switching my speakers on after fully booted.
- Can't permanently delete the standard device presets - they will delete in the browser, but reappear on recycle. Confirmed by Motu after raising a ticket, no indication of when this will be fixed. This is a minor annoyance.
- AVB discovery app constantly crashes and floods event log. I have this disabled now as I have the device connected to my Cisco switch directly via Cat6.
- Since moving to Windows10 i've been doing lots of investigation into my DPC latency, and it looks to me that the Web Brower mixer creates DPC latency issues if open on the same PC that I am running Cubase. Whether this is to do with Chrome (see recent Cast bugs that can cause major DPC issues), or the Web mixer istelf, but it certainly gave me increased DPC when open using LatencyMon. This has only really been something I have been digging into this month since I upgraded to Windows 10, and i didn't want to create a ticket till i've done some more tests (e.g. checking DPC latency when remote browsers are open etc).
This is not a major issue for me right now as I'm running high buffer settings as I do not use any VIs or VST effects when tracking, but I still want to get to the bottom of it!

The Unsure

As noted above, I have been mulling the idea of extending my AVB setup so that I can use Internal clock at all times - currently when recording drums for example, i have to clock via ADAT 1 (UA 4710D) to get all my preamps playing ball. I record 8 tracks of drums, but we also need up to 6 additional analog inputs for vox and guitars when doing recording / IEM rehearsals, and as the Monitor 8 does not have Word Clock out, I have to run it externally clocked. My control room doubles as a Home Cinema / Games room, so when not recording I switch to a different device preset with internal clock so i don't have to keep the 4710D on...

...so my thinking with getting a 16A would be it would become the MAIN interface, and the Monitor 8 would become the slave, where I would use it's headphone outputs for monitoring as I do today, but with much more analog ins - all my preamps would just route to the 16A inputs, with an additional 8 on the Monitor 8 I'd be more or less covered and could stop using ADAT (I don't believe I am getting the best sounds I could be getting out of the A/D using external clock).

However, the 'mixed bag' experiences i've read of folks using multiple AVB devices give me cause for concern - I currently use the network port on the Monitor 8 to connect to my LAN, and although Motu supports a direct link of 2 devices via Cat6, it means I need to rely on the discovery app to provide browser network connectity - so this then means an additional AVB Switch so both devices can be on my LAN with separate IPs etc. I had also hoped that in this setup I'd have been able to move my Monitor 8 through to my Live Room, but as I understand it this would need TWO avb switches - one at each end of the Cat6 patch connection i've got between the live and control room. The connection between the rooms currently is not AVB compatible AFAIK.

So this setup would be a fair extra chunk of change and add a fair bit more complexity to a Windows setup that I'm already having a lot of DPC headaches with (not all of which are MOTU related of course - I blame Microsoft for most DPC issues - for consumers Windows 10 is in many ways their best OS, but for DAW folks it really has a lot of hoops to be jumped through to get things where Windows 7 had more or less out of the box).

I'd be very interested in folks who are running Windows 10 and multiple Motu AVB devices to chime in with their experiences:-
? Do you have these issues where the devices 'lose' each other?
? Is direct connection stable enough and can you access the Web app ok remotely (e.g. via smartphone)
? Any sync issues.

My gut feel right now is I don't feel confident enough expanding my Motu AVB setup (upgrade would be around £1600), as there are simply too many unknowns.

However, most of my issues with the Monitor 8 right now are mostly of the minor variety - in the main it's a great interface and i've gotten back far more than the relatively modest outlay - for a band /songwriter setup where you need headphone / IEM distribution, the Monitor 8 is amazing bang for buck; I don't want to lose all the plus points of the Monitor 8.

I've been lurking / monitoring this thread for some time, hopefully some of these findings are useful for others, and I'm looking forward to any future reports of multiple AVB setups.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search