The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
tascam uh7000 Audio Interfaces
Old 14th February 2016
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyxx View Post
The only difference would be Male vs Female on the XLR connector, depends on if you're going in our out.
Thanks Monkeyxx! Have you tried both in and out versions of this cable and not run into any degradation or suboptimal performance issues?

In this thread that I referenced, I was told that even if I set the UH-7000 digital input or output to SPDIF mode, for most if not all equipment out there, the only thing that will change is the bit stream encoding, which will change to SPDIF encoding, but the electrical/physical properties such as impedance and signal levels will not change. So, for instance, if I set the UH-7000 digital output to SPDIF mode, it will output an SPDIF bit stream but the output impedance will still be 110 Ohms. Is this true with the UH-7000? If so, then it might be best to use a 110-Ohm to 75-Ohm impedance transformer for the most optimal performance. But maybe I can get away without using this transformer. What do you think?
Old 14th February 2016
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl777 View Post
Thanks Monkeyxx! Have you tried both in and out versions of this cable and not run into any degradation or suboptimal performance issues?

In this thread that I referenced, I was told that even if I set the UH-7000 digital input or output to SPDIF mode, for most if not all equipment out there, the only thing that will change is the bit stream encoding, which will change to SPDIF encoding, but the electrical/physical properties such as impedance and signal levels will not change. So, for instance, if I set the UH-7000 digital output to SPDIF mode, it will output an SPDIF bit stream but the output impedance will still be 110 Ohms. Is this true with the UH-7000? If so, then it might be best to use a 110-Ohm to 75-Ohm impedance transformer for the most optimal performance. But maybe I can get away without using this transformer. What do you think?
I am using a 75 ohm cable and it works fine. Absolute technical perfection might be ideal for a long cable run, but from what I've heard short runs shouldn't be too fussy, you could even get away with a 0 ohm wire in some cases.

I'm not sure what goes on inside the UH-7000 when you switch modes so I won't be able to attempt an answer at your technical question. Tascam claims in the manual that it's equal to the SPDIF standard "IEC 60958-3 (S/PDIF) and IEC 60958 fro pro use (AES/EBU)". So I looked up the standard, and I'm using the recommended 75 ohm coaxial cable.
Old 14th February 2016
Gear Addict

Quote:
I am using a 75 ohm cable and it works fine. Absolute technical perfection might be ideal for a long cable run, but from what I've heard short runs shouldn't be too fussy, you could even get away with a 0 ohm wire in some cases.

I'm not sure what goes on inside the UH-7000 when you switch modes so I won't be able to attempt an answer at your technical question. Tascam claims in the manual that it's equal to the SPDIF standard "IEC 60958-3 (S/PDIF) and IEC 60958 fro pro use (AES/EBU)". So I looked up the standard, and I'm using the recommended 75 ohm coaxial cable.
Thanks Monkeyxx! So it looks like I can get away with a simple cable without a transformer.
Old 15th February 2016
Lives for gear

I just read on another page that this box sounds better then burl... anyone else agree?
Old 15th February 2016
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RightOnRome View Post
I just read on another page that this box sounds better then burl... anyone else agree?
That's interesting. I've never owned a Burl but I wouldn't be terribly surprised. Once you get to a certain level, it's more about flavors and less about better and worse.
Old 15th February 2016
Gear Addict

Hi Monkeyxx, are you using your UH-7000 as an ADC or as a DAC only? The reason I'm asking is because if you use the UH-7000 as an ADC and go from its XLR digital output to an RCA SPDIF input, you may need to pad the signal voltage level going into the SPDIF input. That's because usually SPDIF inputs can tolerate up to 0.6 volts only. IF (and that's a big IF) selecting SPDIF mode on the UH-7000 output does not automatically reduce the output signal voltage from 5 volts (AES3 standard) to 0.5 volts (SPDIF standard), then your SPDIF input will be overloaded. If you're using the UH-7000 as an ADC, have you experienced this overloading or distortion on the SPDIF input when using the simple XLR to RCA cable which has no impedance/signal level conversion components?
Old 15th February 2016
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by RightOnRome View Post
Can you please post a link to this?
Old 15th February 2016
Gear Guru

Quote:
Hi Monkeyxx, are you using your UH-7000 as an ADC or as a DAC only? The reason I'm asking is because if you use the UH-7000 as an ADC and go from its XLR digital output to an RCA SPDIF input, you may need to pad the signal voltage level going into the SPDIF input. That's because usually SPDIF inputs can tolerate up to 0.6 volts only. IF (and that's a big IF) selecting SPDIF mode on the UH-7000 output does not automatically reduce the output signal voltage from 5 volts (AES3 standard) to 0.5 volts (SPDIF standard), then your SPDIF input will be overloaded. If you're using the UH-7000 as an ADC, have you experienced this overloading or distortion on the SPDIF input when using the simple XLR to RCA cable which has no impedance/signal level conversion components?
I use my UH-7000 extensively as a DAC and an ADC, with SPDIF selected. I have never had any sort of overloads or problems that you describe.

I think you have to have faith that Tascam knows what they are doing, and designed a solid product that is not prone to strange issues.
Old 15th February 2016
Gear Addict

Quote:
I use my UH-7000 extensively as a DAC and an ADC, with SPDIF selected. I have never had any sort of overloads or problems that you describe.

I think you have to have faith that Tascam knows what they are doing, and designed a solid product that is not prone to strange issues.
Thanks Monkeyxx, that's good to know!
Old 15th February 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
I went thru this, and ended up buying a ZenPro Zombie SPDIF 75ohm (as opposed to analog or AES 110) XLR->RCA cable. I had to email ZenPro (Warren?), cuz their website doesnt offer those two connecters on SPDIF cables by default.

ZOMBIE Cable SPDIF 75 OHM | ZenPro Audio

Getting the best DI guitar tones I've ever had going JDI J48 thru the Tascam
Old 16th February 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Can you please post a link to this?
Ross martin audio

post number 301
Old 16th February 2016
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLiRD808 View Post
I went thru this, and ended up buying a ZenPro Zombie SPDIF 75ohm (as opposed to analog or AES 110) XLR->RCA cable. I had to email ZenPro (Warren?), cuz their website doesnt offer those two connecters on SPDIF cables by default.

ZOMBIE Cable SPDIF 75 OHM | ZenPro Audio

Getting the best DI guitar tones I've ever had going JDI J48 thru the Tascam
That 75 Ohm cable (Mogami 2964) is the single-conductor plus shield cable that I'm using to connect my unbalanced equipment in the studio. They're very good for analog audio, too! In an XLR to RCA cable they would be wired this way:

2 ------------- T
1 ------------- S (shield)

The above works only if the XLR balanced output is not a transformer balanced nor a cross-coupled output stage. If this works for you then I'm guessing that the UH-7000 digital output is most likely an electronic balanced topology.

Last edited by mtl777; 16th February 2016 at 06:14 PM..
Old 23rd February 2016
Gear Addict

I have a couple more questions on the UH-7000:

1. It says in the manual that when using the digital input of the UH-7000, you have to select "Automatic" as the Sample Clock Source, otherwise you would not be able to input any signal through the digital input. Is this really true? If so, then you would be forced to use the clock of the external device that is sending the digital stream to the UH-7000, which clock may not be so good. :( So you would not be able to take advantage of the very good clock of the UH-7000 for doing the D-to-A conversion (or even the A-to-D also, if the UH-7000 is simultaneously doing both D-to-A and A-to-D). Is there any way around this?

2. Is there any way to be able to specify the digital INPUT format? I see only the option to specify the digital OUTPUT format (which can be set to either AES/EBU or SPDIF) but not the INPUT format. If Tascam did not provide the option to specify the digital input format, is it because the unit automatically detects the format of the digital input stream and performs any necessary format conversion automatically?

Thanks very much!
Old 23rd February 2016
Here for the gear

My UH-7000 suddenly has a very bad signal to noise ratio. I own the device a few weeks now, and in the beginning it was very quit when recording, but for some reason a bunch of noice is added to the signal now.
This is the same on the mic- as well as on the line-in-channels.
I tried it with DI's, and without DI's. With condensermics, and acc-guitar with pickup and a banjo with phantompowered pickup. Al these devices where as quit as a mouse before, but do now have the sound like noise from "an old tv without antenna" added to them.
I tried other USB cable, other USB ports (connected as single USB device), another power cable, laptop on battery power only, laptop on external power.
Other XLR/jack cables made no difference either... The latest firmware and drivers available are installed.

I asked teac.de and their response is:
According to your description, your UH-7000 should be checked and -if need be- repaired in service.
Please contact your Tascam dealer to arrange for repair.

I hate it when a new device is unreliable..
Old 3rd March 2016
Lives for gear
Looks like a cute set up to take on the road for voice overs and broadcasts over a live stream. Can this thing power a SM7B? How much gain is on the pre amp?
Old 6th March 2016
Gear Addict

RMAA Tests

Curious to see how good really is the A-to-D and D-to-A conversion of the UH-7000, I performed loopback tests using RMAA (RightMark Audio Analyzer).

First, let me tell you about my setup. My main interface is a highly modified Delta 1010. I have a standalone Mytek Stereo96 ADC that I use for more critical A-to-D conversion tasks. Using the SPDIF output of the Mytek, I send its digital stream to the SPDIF input of the Delta 1010 which syncs to the clock of the Mytek that is derived from the SPDIF input stream. Then I have my newly acquired Tascam UH-7000 which I originally thought of using as a standalone ADC/DAC but due to the results of the loopback test I'm beginning to have second thoughts and might use it as a USB interface instead.

I performed four tests with RMAA:

1. Loopback test using the UH-7000 as a standalone ADC/DAC. In this test, RMAA sends digital audio from Delta 1010 SPDIF Out to UH-7000 SPDIF In. The UH-7000 performs D-to-A conversion and sends the resulting analog audio from its analog line out to its analog line in. Then it performs A-to-D conversion of the analog input and sends the resulting digital audio from its SPDIF Out to the Delta 1010 SPDIF In. The result of this test is in the first column of the attached picture.

2. Loopback test using the UH-7000 as a USB interface. Here RMAA sends digital audio to the UH-7000 via USB. The UH-7000 performs D-to-A conversion and sends the resulting analog audio from its analog line out to its analog line in. Then it performs A-to-D conversion of the analog input and sends the resulting digital audio back to RMAA via USB. The result of this test is in the second column of the attached picture. Note that the noise level and dynamic range are about 7 dB better than when the UH-7000 is used standalone. The reason for this is because in standalone mode, the UH-7000 is forced to use the clock of the Delta 1010 instead of its own superior clock. This is a limitation of the UH-7000 in which you must select "Automatic" as its sample clock source if you want it to be able to receive and process data on its digital input. On the other hand, when the UH-7000 is used as a USB interface, it always uses its own excellent clock and that's why it performs better in this test.

3. Loopback test using the Mytek Stereo96 ADC as a standalone ADC. I wanted to see how the Mytek A-to-D conversion compares. In this test, RMAA sends digital audio to the UH-7000 via USB. The UH-7000 performs D-to-A conversion and sends the resulting analog audio from its analog line out to the analog line in of the Mytek (to be fair, the Mytek needs to have the best analog audio representation for this test, which is why I used the UH-7000 to do the D-to-A conversion and send the analog audio from the UH-7000 to the Mytek). Then the Mytek performs A-to-D conversion and sends the resulting digital audio from its SPDIF Out to the Delta 1010 SPDIF In. The result of this test is in the third column of the attached picture. Here we see that the Mytek performs about 6 to 7 dB short of the UH-7000 in the noise level and dynamic range department.

4. Loopback test of the Delta 1010. I also wanted to see how the A-to-D and D-to-A conversion of the Delta 1010 compares. Here RMAA sends digital audio to the Delta 1010. The Delta 1010 performs D-to-A conversion and sends the resulting analog audio from its analog out 1/2 to its analog in 1/2. Then it performs A-to-D conversion of the analog input and sends the resulting digital audio back to RMAA. The result of this test is in the fourth column of the attached picture. Here we see that the Delta 1010 performs almost 10 dB short of the UH-7000 in the noise level and dynamic range department.
Attached Thumbnails
tascam uh7000-tascam-uh-7000-vs-mytek-stereo96-adc-vs-delta-1010.jpg  
Old 6th March 2016
Gear Nut

Quote:
Curious to see how good really is the A-to-D and D-to-A conversion of the UH-7000, I performed loopback tests using RMAA (RightMark Audio Analyzer).

First, let me tell you about my setup. My main interface is a highly modified Delta 1010. I have a standalone Mytek Stereo96 ADC that I use for more critical A-to-D conversion tasks. Using the SPDIF output of the Mytek, I send its digital stream to the SPDIF input of the Delta 1010 which syncs to the clock of the Mytek that is derived from the SPDIF input stream. Then I have my newly acquired Tascam UH-7000 which I originally thought of using as a standalone ADC/DAC but due to the results of the loopback test I'm beginning to have second thoughts and might use it as a USB interface instead.

I performed four tests with RMAA:

1. Loopback test using the UH-7000 as a standalone ADC/DAC. In this test, RMAA sends digital audio from Delta 1010 SPDIF Out to UH-7000 SPDIF In. The UH-7000 performs D-to-A conversion and sends the resulting analog audio from its analog line out to its analog line in. Then it performs A-to-D conversion of the analog input and sends the resulting digital audio from its SPDIF Out to the Delta 1010 SPDIF In. The result of this test is in the first column of the attached picture.

2. Loopback test using the UH-7000 as a USB interface. Here RMAA sends digital audio to the UH-7000 via USB. The UH-7000 performs D-to-A conversion and sends the resulting analog audio from its analog line out to its analog line in. Then it performs A-to-D conversion of the analog input and sends the resulting digital audio back to RMAA via USB. The result of this test is in the second column of the attached picture. Note that the noise level and dynamic range are about 7 dB better than when the UH-7000 is used standalone. The reason for this is because in standalone mode, the UH-7000 is forced to use the clock of the Delta 1010 instead of its own superior clock. This is a limitation of the UH-7000 in which you must select "Automatic" as its sample clock source if you want it to be able to receive and process data on its digital input. On the other hand, when the UH-7000 is used as a USB interface, it always uses its own excellent clock and that's why it performs better in this test.

3. Loopback test using the Mytek Stereo96 ADC as a standalone ADC. I wanted to see how the Mytek A-to-D conversion compares. In this test, RMAA sends digital audio to the UH-7000 via USB. The UH-7000 performs D-to-A conversion and sends the resulting analog audio from its analog line out to the analog line in of the Mytek (to be fair, the Mytek needs to have the best analog audio representation for this test, which is why I used the UH-7000 to do the D-to-A conversion and send the analog audio from the UH-7000 to the Mytek). Then the Mytek performs A-to-D conversion and sends the resulting digital audio from its SPDIF Out to the Delta 1010 SPDIF In. The result of this test is in the third column of the attached picture. Here we see that the Mytek performs about 6 to 7 dB short of the UH-7000 in the noise level and dynamic range department.

4. Loopback test of the Delta 1010. I also wanted to see how the A-to-D and D-to-A conversion of the Delta 1010 compares. Here RMAA sends digital audio to the Delta 1010. The Delta 1010 performs D-to-A conversion and sends the resulting analog audio from its analog out 1/2 to its analog in 1/2. Then it performs A-to-D conversion of the analog input and sends the resulting digital audio back to RMAA. The result of this test is in the fourth column of the attached picture. Here we see that the Delta 1010 performs almost 10 dB short of the UH-7000 in the noise level and dynamic range department.
So will you be using the ur7000 as your primary ADDA?
Old 6th March 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:

First, let me tell you about my setup. My main interface is a highly modified Delta 1010. .
What are the specifics regarding your Delta 1010 modifications?
Any websites, guidance would be appreciated. I have a Delta 66 and was thinking of toying around with it.

TIA!
Old 7th March 2016
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Mastering View Post
So will you be using the ur7000 as your primary ADDA?
Yes, but I'm not getting rid of the Mytek and Delta 1010. The Mytek will be my secondary A-D and the Delta 1010 is still useful if I run out of channels or need to record so many channels simultaneously (recording drums or a live band comes to mind). Besides, it's hard for me to say goodbye to my trusted friends that have served me well for so many years.
Old 7th March 2016
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopy View Post
What are the specifics regarding your Delta 1010 modifications?
Any websites, guidance would be appreciated. I have a Delta 66 and was thinking of toying around with it.

TIA!
It's been a long time now (it was 7 years ago when I modded it) and I don't remember all the details but I'll try to tell you what I can remember. First of all, my 1010 was modded by Black Lion Audio and they used their BLA Microclock to replace the clock on the PCI card. They also changed all the 5532 op amps in the breakout box to LM-6172's. They added decoupling capacitors for the voltage rails of the AD and DA chips.

Still not satisfied, I did further mods because one of the big problems of the 1010 - the overheating of the power supply which causes the capacitors in the power supply to get damaged too soon - was not addressed by the BLA mods. So I changed all the electrolytic capacitors in the power supply to better quality (Nichicon, United Chemicon, Rubicon and Panasonic), larger values and 105 C rated caps. I even custom-made heat sinks (the largest that I could fit) and placed them on the +/-15V regulators to absorb heat. I also changed the rectifier diodes to UF4001's.

Then I did a "shotgun approach" and changed all the stock electrolytics in the breakout box to better quality caps (Nichicon, United Chemicon, Rubicon and Panasonic) with same value and same or higher voltage rating.

Last that I can remember is I changed the long 10-ft breakout cable with a short 1-meter cable (this cable is just an IEEE 1284 25-pin D male to female cable that is commonly used for printers). The reason for this change is because the clock of the 1010 is on the PCI card but the AD and DA chips that need the clock are in the breakout box. If you have a very long cable, it will tend to increase jitter on the clock signal that travels a long way from the PCI card to the breakout box. Reducing this cable length will help to reduce the jitter.

Here's a thread where I got some of the ideas for modding my 1010 (look for posts by the user named "JohnR"):

Delta 1010 and Mytek

Also go to DIYAudio.com and search for "Delta 1010" and my username "MTL777" in that forum.
Old 7th March 2016
Lives for gear

mtl777 thank you very much for the detailed reply. I think I'm going to replace the caps and op amps and settle on that. Since the unit is getting old, I expect the caps to start leaking soon so I want to head off that possibility before it happens.

Thanks for the website, I'll head over there and research.

It's amazing that a product like the Delta series is still relevant so many years later and can still compete with other products out there and beat some of them, at least as far as low latency is concerned.

Thanks again!
Old 13th March 2016
Gear Head

can anyone tell me how you change the sample rate on this thing ?
i'm using Samplitude and when i set the project sample rate in the DAW the UH-7000 doesn't change to reflect it
and there are no sample rate selection options in the units Mixer Panel software either (latest driver & firmware)
so how do i get them to match ?

edit:
i've played with this a bit more and it's DAW dependant.
Pro Tools, Ableton Live & Cubase select the sample rate ok
Samplitude & Bitwig don't (but they do detect the interface - driver can be selected)

Last edited by marbles; 13th March 2016 at 10:46 PM..
Old 14th March 2016
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by marbles View Post
can anyone tell me how you change the sample rate on this thing ?
i'm using Samplitude and when i set the project sample rate in the DAW the UH-7000 doesn't change to reflect it
and there are no sample rate selection options in the units Mixer Panel software either (latest driver & firmware)
so how do i get them to match ?

edit:
i've played with this a bit more and it's DAW dependant.
Pro Tools, Ableton Live & Cubase select the sample rate ok
Samplitude & Bitwig don't (but they do detect the interface - driver can be selected)
I wish i knew. I'm looking at getting this for on the road. How does it sound? I wonder how good this drives the Sennheiser HD650's
Old 14th March 2016
JAT
Lives for gear
The headphone output is great.

The AES/Spdif switch is in the software panel.

As to Tascam's simple digital clock, it is goofy. If you choose automatic it is supposed to figure out the signal to lock to. If you choose internal it shuts off the digital input since that can cause feedback. Duh. A warning should be necessary before it connects, but I bought a second 7000 so I could have a 4x4 system (the usb will carry 4 channels to the DAW) but automatic won't lock (kinda like two polite drivers at a 4 way stop). Setting one to internal means you can't use the digital return on that unit.

@
Old 31st March 2016
Lives for gear

Hi guys,

Wanted to share something about UH-7000. I installed Windows 10 the other day and noticed that my UH-7000 sounded worse than with Windows 7. I tried to find the culprit and went through my Mixer Panel settings and noticed that I had my both Computer Line 1 and 2 panned center. This, if i'm not mistaken, means that it's pretty much mono (at least in my case) so I panned them hard right and left and voilá, now it sounded how it's supposed.

So i'm just pondering how you guys have setuped your uh-7000 Mixer Panel settings?
Old 31st March 2016
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teofunk View Post
Hi guys,

Wanted to share something about UH-7000. I installed Windows 10 the other day and noticed that my UH-7000 sounded worse than with Windows 7. I tried to find the culprit and went through my Mixer Panel settings and noticed that I had my both Computer Line 1 and 2 panned center. This, if i'm not mistaken, means that it's pretty much mono (at least in my case) so I panned them hard right and left and voilá, now it sounded how it's supposed.

So i'm just pondering how you guys have setuped your uh-7000 Mixer Panel settings?
thankyou Teofunk !!

i've been scratching me head for 2 day wondering why this otherwise great sounding unit had a weird stereo image.. i had the channels "linked" which centres the panning for both L & R channels..

now it sounds like it should.

seriously, thanks again.
Old 31st March 2016
Gear Head

also,

for those who have been wondering how the UH-7000 performs/sounds when used over AES/EBU to lower latency i have been testing it this week with a RME AIO.

performance:
tascam driver 1.02 - lowest latency (64 samples) yielded 17.5ms RTS in Ableton Live
with the RME AIO also set to 64 samples it measures 5.6ms RTS
so there's a pretty big difference.

so far latency has been ok imo for soft synths (which i use a lot) but the CPU overhead is noticeably higher.
i'm still yet to run a very large soft synth test project so it may have issues there as others have stated (pops & clicks).

sound:
The UH-7000 can't send word clock over AES/EBU so it uses the RME's clock in my case.
It def drops a couple of notches in sound quality imo so you need to decide what's more important to you..
there's no best of both worlds.

i'll be trying to work with the Tascam driver + better sound..
if that doesn't cut it i'll get a different interface that can send word clock to the RME AIO

Last edited by marbles; 1st April 2016 at 06:55 AM.. Reason: edited for clarity
Old 31st March 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by marbles View Post
thankyou Teofunk !!

i've been scratching me head for 2 day wondering why this otherwise great sounding unit had a weird stereo image.. i had the channels "linked" which centres the panning for both L & R channels..

now it sounds like it should.

seriously, thanks again.
Yeah, i thought there would be someone as daft as I am
Old 9th April 2016
Gear Guru

I have just hatched a plan to use a Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 as my master mobile interface with a laptop, and use the UH-7000 on its SPDIF. I don't know if that's useful to anyone else but I'm pretty excited about the prospect of it. My friends in virginia are using Scarletts and I find them to be very user friendly and stable. With that setup you'd get a lot of preamps, some line inputs, SPDIF, ADAT, and a MIDI interface, all while being fairly portable and small. I'll update again once I get it going and test it out. I love the idea of smaller and less gear but still with highest quality.
Old 7th May 2016
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrandano View Post
My UH-7000 suddenly has a very bad signal to noise ratio. I own the device a few weeks now, and in the beginning it was very quit when recording, but for some reason a bunch of noice is added to the signal now...
Hi ! may i ask you how it has ended ?
i should receive mine soon. I read on other sites of noise issues.
Did you get it repaired ? is it now working fine ?
Thanks a lot, gino
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search