The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Best amp simulation software? Amp Sim & Guitar Effects Plugins
Old 31st January 2015
pjk
Gear Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by LejonBrames View Post
Id give it a shot. I don't use Creme much, cause I rarely play high gain stuff, but vernillion is way better. Give it a shot!
Hello mate. I've just demo'ed Kuassa Vermillion, Amplitube Fender and scuffham s-gear.

I thought the voicing of Kuassa was very nice in a deluxe/tweed way rather than a twin way and was relatively quite mid heavy and bass light. Over all i thought it had a nice character but was smaller sounding and didn't clean up as well in comparison to the AT fender twin reverb or s-gear's wayfarer set to twin ( lo bright setting ). Its not really a fair comparison due to the clarity and voicing of the twin models. I was just under the assumption it might have been of a similar guise to the latter two amps.

I thought the AT fender was pretty nice without any tweaking. The wayfarer can get closer to it by lowering the treble and increasing the pro convolvers bass ( i think the extra treble available is to allow it to go into twin bright switch amounts of treble ) but it still sounded a bit thin in comparison ( yet more hi-fi and realistic ) but then it can do many things the twin can't and has my favourite clean sound on it by engaging the graphic eq. I was able to get it closer to the AT twin's full sound with a bit of subtractive upper mid eq which i feel the wayfarer likes anyway.

All the sims faired best with their own dedicated cabs except s-gear which was nicest through AT's twin cab ( not surprising as i was going for twin emulation/comparison ).

I am sticking with s-gear, but the AT fender is pretty nice for that specific sound and i might just have to the next time its reduced.

Cheers

Last edited by pjk; 31st January 2015 at 06:06 PM..
Old 31st January 2015
Gear Addict

Anyone use the ElevenRack?

I thought I'd see some mention of it
Old 31st January 2015
Gear Maniac

I was surprised how well the Voxengo Boogex works for crunch/semi overdriven tones. It's available for Mac now.

You can boost the Emphasis EQ to saturate/soften the highs, or cut for more bite/less distortion. It has a number of different amp algorithms (Hard, Warm, Bright, etc.) You can also load 3rd party cabs.

It sounds pretty organic, for lack of a better word. And it's free.
Old 1st February 2015
pjk
Gear Addict
Whoops....In the interest of fairness I just realised i still had one of the cabs on in Kuassa when using other cabs.

The clean channel is a very nice fender sim. Really good treble ( less harsh than s-gear and better than AT fender's i think ) but bass light and more mid heavy. Definitely up there with the best of them, just a little bass light for a twin type of sound. Am not impressed with the cab sim at all but the amp is impressive. Unfortunately the AU version i used kept on crashing reaper.

Cheers

Last edited by pjk; 1st February 2015 at 06:48 PM..
Old 2nd February 2015
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by LejonBrames View Post
Anyone use the ElevenRack?

I thought I'd see some mention of it
I have one but it's mostly retired and I'll get around to selling it.

Eleven Rack is very good but not on the same tier as Axe Fx or Kemper and I would rate it slightly below S-Gear. The amp sims and the effects are good to very good but it's weak link is the speaker sim which is old fashioned filters. The IR implementation in S-Gear and Axe Fx are on another level of quality and the Kemper kind of is one big IR player with incredible realism.

That does not mean you should not buy an 11R because it's still a very capable box and they go cheap used. The market does not realize the value of these things as they go used on eBay for less than $350. The box is very well constructed with quality convertors and op amps and has a guitar jack with the correct impedance for an electric guitar so it doesn't suck tone like a lot of interfaces do. You also get a mic jack, balanced XLR outs, spidf and more. The expansion pack is highly recommended.
Old 2nd February 2015
pjk
Gear Addict
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
I was surprised how well the Voxengo Boogex works for crunch/semi overdriven tones. It's available for Mac now.

You can boost the Emphasis EQ to saturate/soften the highs, or cut for more bite/less distortion. It has a number of different amp algorithms (Hard, Warm, Bright, etc.) You can also load 3rd party cabs.

It sounds pretty organic, for lack of a better word. And it's free.
Man, when will good people stop telling me about exciting new FREE we'll designed products by professionals. I've only got a small hard drive you know ( he he he )

Last edited by pjk; 2nd February 2015 at 06:25 PM..
Old 3rd February 2015
Lives for gear

Got my Kemper in today. Spent all day comparing with the Axe FX. There are some things I like about the Kemper, but overall the Axe FX wins for versatility and sound. The Kemper would be an amazing tool to profile the specific amps used on recordings...if I cut an album and used 5 different tube amps, with different settings for each song, the Kemper would allow me to recreate those tones live really well. However as digital solution to designing amp and effect sounds, the Axe wins in every category to me. I think it gets a bad rap since most of the presets sound mediocre out of the box. Directly from the factory, the Kemper sounds a bit more pleasing...maybe a bit more organic at first listen...definitely clearer sounding with less harsh high end...HOWEVER, once you start tweaking the Axe to your ear, guitar, playing style (start off with a simple amp style you like and a great cabinet impulse that seems to work with that amp) the Axe just rules. The Kemper doesn't do as well with tweaks...you either find a profile that works, or move on...the EQ is okay and the effects are alright...the Axe FX effects are amazing and the way you can tweak them and assign them to expression pedals is amazing. And the advanced parameters in the amp and cab are amazing once you learn what they do...some of them are very subtle, but in the right combination, add up to something incredibly nuanced and 3 dimensional. After tweaking the Axe, the Kemper sounds papery and 2D.

I also spent a lot more time with S-Gear. Very nice, but doesn't sound as good as either Kemper or Axe so I wouldn't compare them. In the right hands/mix, the S-gear would work...but there's definitely a reason it's $100 and the Kemper / Axe are $2K+.

I really think both the Kemper and Axe are phenomenal. If you love traditional stock tube amps, and aren't much of a tweaker, the Kemper is a great way to have access to those sounds and record without having to mic up an amp (bedroom levels)...doesn't feel as good as a tube amp for the player, but sounds indistinguishable for the listener. I wouldn't hesitate to record a Kemper profile over a tube amp any day of the week, since no one would be able to tell. Also if you want to capture your specific amp to be able to record late night in headphones or something, the Kemper is an awesome tool..

The Axe to me is in an entirely different league. It allows you to go further than you ever could in the analog world. If you like to tweak and can understand the technical aspects of the advanced pages of the amp and cabinet stack and modifiers in the effects, don't be surprised if you start to think the Axe FX is actually superior in many ways to real tube amps...like the Kemper, maybe it can only sound/feel 95% as good as a real tube amp...but the Axe FX can go 95% further than the analog world could ever allow. If you're creative with sound, the Axe will blow your mind.

I was an analog purist until recently, and own a number of vintage tube amps that I love dearly. The Axe FX however inspires me to push the boundaries of what is possible for the electric guitar.

So that comment made earlier in this thread about the Axe FX being Junk, completely disregard it.
Old 3rd February 2015
Here for the gear

All the Lepou stuff is good. My current favorite is the Ignite Emissary. If you like the heavy stuff there is a Randal Solar vst out there that is free and it produces a really thick heavy tone.

The real key to finding your sound is in impulse responses though.
Old 3rd February 2015
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMRECS View Post
Got my Kemper in today. Spent all day comparing with the Axe FX. There are some things I like about the Kemper, but overall the Axe FX wins for versatility and sound. The Kemper would be an amazing tool to profile the specific amps used on recordings...if I cut an album and used 5 different tube amps, with different settings for each song, the Kemper would allow me to recreate those tones live really well. However as digital solution to designing amp and effect sounds, the Axe wins in every category to me. I think it gets a bad rap since most of the presets sound mediocre out of the box. Directly from the factory, the Kemper sounds a bit more pleasing...maybe a bit more organic at first listen...definitely clearer sounding with less harsh high end...HOWEVER, once you start tweaking the Axe to your ear, guitar, playing style (start off with a simple amp style you like and a great cabinet impulse that seems to work with that amp) the Axe just rules. The Kemper doesn't do as well with tweaks...you either find a profile that works, or move on...the EQ is okay and the effects are alright...the Axe FX effects are amazing and the way you can tweak them and assign them to expression pedals is amazing. And the advanced parameters in the amp and cab are amazing once you learn what they do...some of them are very subtle, but in the right combination, add up to something incredibly nuanced and 3 dimensional. After tweaking the Axe, the Kemper sounds papery and 2D.

I also spent a lot more time with S-Gear. Very nice, but doesn't sound as good as either Kemper or Axe so I wouldn't compare them. In the right hands/mix, the S-gear would work...but there's definitely a reason it's $100 and the Kemper / Axe are $2K+.

I really think both the Kemper and Axe are phenomenal. If you love traditional stock tube amps, and aren't much of a tweaker, the Kemper is a great way to have access to those sounds and record without having to mic up an amp (bedroom levels)...doesn't feel as good as a tube amp for the player, but sounds indistinguishable for the listener. I wouldn't hesitate to record a Kemper profile over a tube amp any day of the week, since no one would be able to tell. Also if you want to capture your specific amp to be able to record late night in headphones or something, the Kemper is an awesome tool..

The Axe to me is in an entirely different league. It allows you to go further than you ever could in the analog world. If you like to tweak and can understand the technical aspects of the advanced pages of the amp and cabinet stack and modifiers in the effects, don't be surprised if you start to think the Axe FX is actually superior in many ways to real tube amps...like the Kemper, maybe it can only sound/feel 95% as good as a real tube amp...but the Axe FX can go 95% further than the analog world could ever allow. If you're creative with sound, the Axe will blow your mind.

I was an analog purist until recently, and own a number of vintage tube amps that I love dearly. The Axe FX however inspires me to push the boundaries of what is possible for the electric guitar.

So that comment made earlier in this thread about the Axe FX being Junk, completely disregard it.
Grats on new gear

For me editing the presets on the Axe Fx was a subtractive process - Turn down the gain, turn down the reverb and delay and the modulation, lose the compressor, shelve some highs as Axe Fx presets are very bright to my ears. Axe Fx definitely rewards someone taking the time to tweak. And it can do some things no amp can do like side-chaining effects.

Kemper is more of a wine-tasting type of experience. You open the bottle and sniff the cork and it's exquisite to those you appreciate hearing the essence of some really nice real world amp. Profiles are not created equal and the best ones usually cost money so you get to spend more Got money to burn? Use the Kemper just for the amps in the loop of the Axe Fx and use that for everything else.

Last edited by tomaburque; 3rd February 2015 at 04:35 PM..
Old 3rd February 2015
Quote:

Did you actually profile any real tube amps in that time?

I think one day is a pretty short time scale and to get to grips with everything any unit has to offer and how to get the best from it. It would take me more than that to fully get to know a real amp and all its sweet spots. Right now I think you're comparing your comfort levels.

Last edited by mdme_sadie; 3rd February 2015 at 09:37 PM..
Old 3rd February 2015
Lives for gear

I did not profile any of my amps, but like I said in my review I believe in it's ability to do so accurately, and also that the Kemper would be a great choice for anyone wanting to profile amps they have access to. Though taking profiling ones own amps out of the equation, I still stand by what I discovered in terms of flexibility and versatility. For example, the Axe's ability to blend 2 amps, stereo hi res cabinets, modifiers via scenes, expression pedals to control parameters that are ordinarily not available, impedance shifts, bias changes, capacitor values, microphone modeling and placement, proximity, etc. etc. etc. Definitely don't think one is superior than the other, I think it's 100% in the hands of the owner/player and what works for their process.
Old 3rd February 2015
Gear Head

Quote:
Yeah, but don't disregard someone who thinks that the Axe FX is 95% beyond analog, or that it's potentially superior to real tubes. That ****'s gospel!
Old 4th February 2015
Lives for gear

never said 95% better, just 95% further (and not a scientifically accurate 95% just a way of expressing that there's a whole lot you can do that you can't do in analog)....you can't change the bias of your amp, or mic position or speaker cabinet, or motor drive, etc. with a footswitch in the analog world. tons of possibilities you could never do in the analog world...great for a creative/technical mind.
Old 4th February 2015
Quote:
I did not profile any of my amps, but like I said in my review I believe in it's ability to do so accurately, and also that the Kemper would be a great choice for anyone wanting to profile amps they have access to. Though taking profiling ones own amps out of the equation, I still stand by what I discovered in terms of flexibility and versatility. For example, the Axe's ability to blend 2 amps, stereo hi res cabinets, modifiers via scenes, expression pedals to control parameters that are ordinarily not available, impedance shifts, bias changes, capacitor values, microphone modeling and placement, proximity, etc. etc. etc. Definitely don't think one is superior than the other, I think it's 100% in the hands of the owner/player and what works for their process.
Hmm, a lot of controls isn't the same as a lot of control.

I find the Kemper gives you control over what actually makes sense. No question though dual amps is a nice feature on the Axe and it's FX are far more varied and in depth, but the point is amp simulation, not FX production.

The Kemper offers you Bias etc in there, check the various pages on the amp block.

For me the Kemper is the superior product in terms of raw amp tone and feel, and in it's simplicity. It's as 3D as the source that you give it, so if you're micing skills are good and you can get that tone from a real amp the Kemper will give it to you too. It's the same as recording basically, **** in, **** out, gold in, gold out. The Axe meanwhile on the amp sim side has always sounded somewhat synthetic to me, it's an exciting tone initially but I just find it hard to place well in a mix without considerable tweakage and it's wearing after a while. It's just a little too even, too perfect, too... dull. You can raise the compression in the amp block on the Kemper and get a sort of similar liquid feel, but it's much better to just turn up the volume. Of course it makes a huge difference what you monitor through in that case (what are you monitoring through by the way?).

If FX are important though then the Axe is the way to go for sure, Kemper can't compete there, although it's FX are nice, they're just limited in routing, shear volume and types. The Kemper only has four reverb models (well 5 if you include the output space parameter), doesn't have much in the way of modulated delays, has no multitap, and while it has some interesting esoteric FX just no where near as many as the Axe which is an FX monster.

The point of the Kemper though is that you don't need FX to cover up the indiscretions of the amp sim tone.

If you're comfortable with it's controls then you can slap on that makeup with a trowel if you wish, guitar tones are all about self expression and having fun after all. It's just that when you pay that kind of money for an amp sim it should really do the job very well. Otherwise you could just get a Pod and get good at programming that to give you an exciting produced "3D" sounding tone, and trust me I've heard people who are accomplished with that unit producing amazing FX laden tones and sounds.

Last edited by mdme_sadie; 4th February 2015 at 02:31 AM..
Old 4th February 2015
Lives for gear

Would love to know which Kemper profiles that come stock, and also in the rig exchange people are really digging? Mdme, any that you would suggest that really show off the Kempers raw amp tone and feel? Doesn't matter the style, I just want to hear what everyone thinks are the best profiles out there to the public (stock or rig exchange, not purchased).
Old 4th February 2015
Download the Rig Manager, it'll help you go through the rig exchange a lot faster. With regards which profiles rock the most, it really depends on your tastes. I'm a big fan of the Vintage sound Project profiles (labelled VSP in the presets), but theyre' low gain and they are vintage tones mid's heavy, Supro's, Bandmasters etc.

Many folk like Andy's profiles from The Amp Factory, theyr'e labelled as TAF in the presets that come with the Kemper, and there's a bunch more on their own website, theyr'e "commercial" profiles, and have been mic'd pretty well, and they cover a good range of tones.

For heavier stuff I'm afraid I've no idea, I tend to prefer lighter gain through to classic rock tones, I'm happy with a classic Fender, or a nice Plexi which I'll slap a "green scream" (Kemper's version of a tube screamer) stomp in front of when I want an articulate lead tone.

One profile that a lot of people liked was the Morgan AC20, very crunchy, good amount of grit in that, I'm not sure if it's on the rig exchange but you can find it on the Kemper Forums.

How are you mkonitoring your rig currently?

Critical things when setting up the Kemper are -

1. Adjust your Clean and Distortion Sens settings on the input, you shoudl have no clipping at all, so input and output led's should onyl rarely peak in yellow/orange, never go to red.
2. Disable the noise gate completely and then lock it off (as it's per rig and otherwise when you change rig it will come right back), you can do that from the input page, dial noise gate to zero then pretty the lock button, this will also lock the input sens settings.

3. Adjust the master section EQ to fit your monitoring system. If you're using good quality studio monitors then you probably odn't need to touch this, but if your'e using a power wedge or something with a biut more color you may wish to adjust this and compensate the sound against the speaker's own curve.

4. Adjust the output "Space" parameter, this is a roomspace short delay/short verb that's set across the board. Without it your sound will be very dry indeed, but too much and you'll end up with amp in the toilet syndrome.

5. Do profile your own amps, it's not only most of the point of the unit, but also gives you a clear indicator of how close it gets to the real deal. Don't forget to refine for a while, the videos make it seem like you don't need to, or you can refine for all of ten seconds. It's been my experience that refining for a couple of minutes is more like it in order to really nail the tone.

There are a few things set up in a screwy way by default on the Kemper, just as with all these digital units. Fix that lot and you should start to have more fun.

Don't forget to try different guitars with the different profiles. They were set up by someone playing one guitar, which means that without adjusting the tone stack gain or anything else they're just set up for that guitar and pickup style which means sometimes an amp sounds killer with e.g. a Strat style guitar, but just like lead with a Les Paul or vice-versa. You can of course fix that with a little changing of the tone settings just as you would with a real amp, but it's worth bearing in mind when browsing.

Good luck with your new toy, and I would try using the Kemper forum as there's a lot of knowledgeable folk there (many of whom also own AxeFX's) willing to help get you situated.
Old 5th February 2015
Lives for gear

Hello everybody! I think it is worth testing the Recabinet 4, he seemed very close to the amplifiers in A / B testing.
Old 5th February 2015
DNW
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomaburque View Post
For me editing the presets on the Axe Fx was a subtractive process - Turn down the gain, turn down the reverb and delay and the modulation, lose the compressor, shelve some highs as Axe Fx presets are very bright to my ears. Axe Fx definitely rewards someone taking the time to tweak. And it can do some things no amp can do like side-chaining effects.
I basically take the Axe presets as just an example of some of the things that can be done with the unit. In terms of actual tones, I've never found any of the factory presets useful. But I have had plenty of, "Huh... wouldn't have though o' that," moments when looking into presets at the chaining of certain effects or the use of internal controllers and whatnot. I'll never have a use for "Poltergeist Pig", but it's interesting and sometimes educational to look at how things like that are done.
Old 5th February 2015
Here for the gear

Had to jump in, great discussion here

I see some huge knowledge and experience regarding Axe-FX and the Kemper Profiler. Did you guys have the chance to test it against our plugin BIAS Desktop?

If so, tell me what you think. We constantly try to improve our software amp sims and have an open ear for any kind of input.

Bias Desktop has a little feature included that allows you to match the sound of your preset to the sound of any prerecorded track (be it your rig or an existing studio track) Similar idea as the Kemper, but obviously a very different approach.
For example, take a look at that video (amp matching at 2:10):

What do you think about the accuracy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTJU...Q&spfreload=10
Old 30th March 2015
Lives for gear

I've just downloaded the Free demo of Pod Farm, and it's hands down the best I've heard. Comes with just 2 guitar amps and 2 bass amp, but comparing it with guitar rig it is day and night. A-B ing suddenly Guitar Rig has a horrible honk and harshness and I can tell why it was difficult to make guitars sit in the mix.

The Ampeg emulations are also amazing. They have that low end punch, and string sound that I could never get in Guitar Rig or Waves GTR.

I have both Waves GTR and Guitar Rig, and tried Amplitube years ago. I remember Amplitube sounded good, but punished the CPU. Pod Farm has it all IMO. Low CPU usage and fantastic sounds.
Old 30th March 2015
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgil View Post
I've just downloaded the Free demo of Pod Farm, and it's hands down the best I've heard. Comes with just 2 guitar amps and 2 bass amp, but comparing it with guitar rig it is day and night. A-B ing suddenly Guitar Rig has a horrible honk and harshness and I can tell why it was difficult to make guitars sit in the mix.

The Ampeg emulations are also amazing. They have that low end punch, and string sound that I could never get in Guitar Rig or Waves GTR.

I have both Waves GTR and Guitar Rig, and tried Amplitube years ago. I remember Amplitube sounded good, but punished the CPU. Pod Farm has it all IMO. Low CPU usage and fantastic sounds.
This sounds promising, thanks for posting!

Is the iLok required for the demo as well?
Old 30th March 2015
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
This sounds promising, thanks for posting!

Is the iLok required for the demo as well?
It's been there for a while, but I just downloaded it yesterday. No iLok for the demo, just a message reminding you that it's the demo everytime you open the plugin. Free emulations of Marshall, Fender and Ampeg amps, and a couple of each boxes.

I just mixed a couple of things with it and I'll probably never use Guitar Rig again.
Old 30th March 2015
Lives for gear

I've been using GearBox, Pod Farm and PF2 for years now. Line6 makes, in my opinion, terrible hardware (my amp caught fire at a festival gig once) but they make good to sometimes greatish software. L6 is definitely not the flavor of the month, nor will they ever be again I suspect, but I've tried a lot of amp emulation software and even some hardware things and while some are good and better here and there in certain aspects I've not found anything that made me ditch Pod Farm 2 for the bulk of my needs. My most recent amp sim thingy was the UAD ENGL Retro 100 -- that's nice if you want a modded Plexi thing.

But, man, the dogma and the zealotry in this thread is so off the chart you'd think it was over religious salvation and political determination.
Old 30th March 2015
Gear Nut

I've been using S-Gear for a few years. I love a lot of the presets general jamming/improvising. For recording I get the most out of pushed clean leads to nicely overdriven leads (mark knoffler, robben ford, and gary moore range of lead tones). For purely rhythm guitar parts that need to fit in a denser mix, I have a harder time dialing in s-gear in a way that sits in the mix the way I like. For that, I've had much better luck with Waves GTR 3 though I may need to blend 2 patches (1 cleaner, 1 more overdriven) to get a good balanced tone that sits in the mix nicely.
Old 30th March 2015
Lives for gear

Well, they just sold it to me with their Pod Farm 2.5 demo. I can't say I tried many amp sims, but the Marshall, Fender and Ampeg emulations run circles around Guitar Rig and Waves.
Old 31st March 2015

Last edited by aaronsmith; 31st March 2015 at 06:02 PM..
Old 7th April 2015
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilDragon View Post
In this order:

Scuffham S-Gear 2
Kuassa
TSE
Ignite Audio
Mercuriall
LePou

Anything else just doesn't compare.
Hi EvilDragon - I know you posted the above a year ago but I'm hoping you'll be alerted to the fact that you've been quoted and you'll come re-visit. I really respect your contributions here (also over at the KVR forums) so I wanted to ask you:

It's now been a year since you posted the list above:

1. Do you still stand by these as the best of the best?
2. Any additions in the last year?
3. Which from your list would you say is the best for high-gain amps?
4. Which from you list is best suited for low tunings (B and lower), and is it the same answer as question #3 ?

I'm on a quest for the best as I move completely away from real amps in my studio. S-Gear is the clear winner for me for Blues/Country/Rock, but I need to find a winner for high-gain.

Anyone else who wants to chime in, this is by no means exclusive to EvilDragon - I just want to get his thoughts as well
Old 7th April 2015
@Nola111

High gain: Lepou (456, Legion), TSE x50v2, Ignite Emissary
Everything else: S-Gear

I'll have to give the Kuassa a try at some point after reading so many good recommendations.
Old 7th April 2015
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by diogo_c View Post
@Nola111

High gain: Lepou (456, Legion), TSE x50v2, Ignite Emissary
Everything else: S-Gear

I'll have to give the Kuassa a try at some point after reading so many good recommendations.
Thanks for that info diogo. I have to say that the audio samples for Kuassa Kreme sound pretty awesome for high-gain stuff!
Old 7th April 2015
Here for the gear

Nola111, do try Kuassa Creme, its price has come down since my post #51

If you look at the top left of the amp (the "overdrive" section) it's like 3 different distortion pedals you can add to the input

Almost 3 years on my top 2 sims are still S-Gear + Kuassa Creme!
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search