The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
3 Best/Worst Plugin Companies To You - 2014 Virtual Instrument Plugins
Old 5th May 2017
  #361
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusiKLover View Post
You were redirected to PACE's site. Also, per PACE's Privacy Policy:

Protection of your Personal Information

"The personal information that you provide in connection with registering yourself as a user of PACE products or services or registering a PACE product, such as your login password, is classified as Registration Information. Registration Information is protected in several ways. Access by you to your Registration Information is available through a password and unique User ID selected by you. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. In addition, your registration Information resides on secure servers that only selected PACE personnel have access to via password. PACE strives to prevent unauthorized parties from viewing such information when it is transmitted to PACE."

PACE would not allow Gobbler to obtain your password via this process. You are not entering your password on Gobbler's site. Again, you were redirected and authorization was given on PACE's site. Furthermore, in their Terms of Use Section:

"Vendors will only be provided access to enable them to determine which licenses for their products reside on your iLok, but not any other product licenses you might have from other Vendors."
Please read my 3 previous post once again.
In short: if Softube had wanted to do this "Gobbler outsourcing" in the correct way, i.e. in the way where the confidentiality between the end-user and developer had sustained, they could have done that, in the way I describe above. Its not too late to wake up.

You can refer some "petit printed" and claim, "its promised here".

But this is not how the confidential relationship works. Petit print is for lawyers and crooks (to exxagerate slightly ). There is straightforward and simple way to do that in the correct way, again read above.

And finally: if the normal (read above) registration, used by tens of other developers, happens in the way that the client gives the iLok USERNAME only, why Softube/Gobbler can't proceed the authorization in the same way, in the first place?

Last edited by Harry_O; 6th May 2017 at 06:42 AM..
Old 5th May 2017
  #362
Lives for gear
best -
DMG
Fabfilter
Sound toys

Worst -
Slate (Announcing products, get you to buy in to the line that never then materilaise - distressor?! In fact their marketing is just annoying and largely misleading)
Waves (update plans, won't buy or use their plugins again)
Old 8th May 2017
  #363
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredouli View Post
Waves (update plans, won't buy or use their plugins again)
I don't get this part. Are there many major plug-in developers that gives you major updates for free? Which ones?

Because even without a WUP you still get incremental updates and support (just not VIP support).

You also need a WUP in order to resell licenses, and unless it's a bigger bundle there are no transfer fees. It's great if you find you never used that particular plug-in after all and/or prefer another one.

I have about 30 Waves plug-ins and it will cost me about $400 to get them all into a WUP (more than maximum fees because some are still on one) when Waves 10 arrives. I don't find that excessive, but very acceptable.

You don't have to feel the same way, but this WUP complaint is a bit bewildering.
Old 8th May 2017
  #364
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikael B View Post
I don't get this part. Are there many major plug-in developers that gives you major updates for free? Which ones?

Because even without a WUP you still get incremental updates and support (just not VIP support).

You also need a WUP in order to resell licenses, and unless it's a bigger bundle there are no transfer fees. It's great if you find you never used that particular plug-in after all and/or prefer another one.

I have about 30 Waves plug-ins and it will cost me about $400 to get them all into a WUP (more than maximum fees because some are still on one) when Waves 10 arrives. I don't find that excessive, but very acceptable.

You don't have to feel the same way, but this WUP complaint is a bit bewildering.
Fair point..

I just upgraded my system and looked at the API bundle I bought in 2008 or earlier.. my thinking was I'm not going to pay again for it. It's not bad but it isn't doing anything I can't achieve better elsewhere.

There are however companies I've never appeared to have to pay to stay with. Maybe in time I will, but if their product isn't irreplaceable, again I'll give it a miss
Old 8th May 2017
  #365
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikael B View Post
I don't get this part. Are there many major plug-in developers that gives you major updates for free? Which ones?

Because even without a WUP you still get incremental updates and support (just not VIP support).

You also need a WUP in order to resell licenses, and unless it's a bigger bundle there are no transfer fees. It's great if you find you never used that particular plug-in after all and/or prefer another one.

I have about 30 Waves plug-ins and it will cost me about $400 to get them all into a WUP (more than maximum fees because some are still on one) when Waves 10 arrives. I don't find that excessive, but very acceptable.

You don't have to feel the same way, but this WUP complaint is a bit bewildering.
Fair point..

I just upgraded my system and looked at the API bundle I bought in 2008 or earlier.. my thinking was I'm not going to pay again for it. It's not bad but it isn't doing anything I can't achieve better elsewhere.

There are however companies I've never appeared to have to pay to stay with. Maybe in time I will, but if their product isn't irreplaceable, again I'll give it a miss
Old 10th May 2017
  #366
Gear Maniac
[Best]

UVI - these guy's stuff is what got me back into ITB/plugins after re-trying and failing at doing OTB/hardware again. Even though most of their stuff are sample based, it's really high-quality stuff and sound wise is comparable to owning the actual hardware. Very happy with them! Namely Their Synth Anthology Set and Digital Synthsations I & II.

Arturia - I absolutely love their Spark/iSpark (the iPad version) plugins, really helps me in the writing process! As well as their Mini V and the iPad variant and iProphet! Just great sounding stuff.

Kjaerhus Audio - Their 'Classic' plugin series, namely Classic Delay and Auto-Filter! Just everything they have is very fluid and it easily tweakable. something of theirs is always in my FX chain I know matter what I'm working on!

Just too bad they vanished off The face of the earth and never did 64bit versions. Although their stuff is easily obtainable elsewhere online and the plugins work excellent with JBridger.

(Honorable Mentions)

SuperWave - Both P8 and P80 have been permanent fixtures in my set-up for almost a decade. just lovely fluid easily tweakable Soft-Synths.

zPlane - Primarily elastique pitch. it's such an easy plugin to use if I'm ever need to change the key to something! I'm seriously considering forking over the cash for version 2.

[Worst]

Melda Production - mainly MWobbler. It's meant to give that dub step sound. No it doesn't you have to use a crap ton of other plugins along with it to even get close. Which totally defeats the purpose!
Old 10th May 2017
  #367
Lives for gear
 

I've understood the thread subject that "the best/worst" does not refer the quality of the products but the quality of the company service, authorization concept, trasparency and communicativines.
Old 12th May 2017
  #368
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbdlugoss View Post

[Worst]

Melda Production - mainly MWobbler. It's meant to give that dub step sound. No it doesn't you have to use a crap ton of other plugins along with it to even get close. Which totally defeats the purpose!
Considering this thread is about the "Plugin Companies To You" not specific plug-ins necessarily, it's somewhat odd to write off a product line as nice as Melda's because of one plug-in. I can't say how and why MWobbler would fail at making "Wobbly basses", but it's very possible to make Dubstep bass with just Synth or a Sampler with the proper filters.

I get that you're discontent with the performance of said plug-in. But were there more to this write-off other than that? Service?

Last edited by Mikael B; 12th May 2017 at 10:11 PM..
Old 12th May 2017
  #369
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneHall View Post
While I'm hardly qualified to say who's best and who is not, this has been my experience in 2016

Best
1. UAD - continually delivering top quality products and a simple seamless authorisation system
pls do not compare this to another system, UAD is most expensive and underpowered protection system in audio business. You can buy Ilok for $40 and UAD for hundreds of dollars. For me UAD is most complicated authorization in pro audio.
Old 13th May 2017
  #370
Lives for gear
 
ionian's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbdlugoss View Post

Kjaerhus Audio - Their 'Classic' plugin series, namely Classic Delay and Auto-Filter! Just everything they have is very fluid and it easily tweakable. something of theirs is always in my FX chain I know matter what I'm working on!

Just too bad they vanished off The face of the earth and never did 64bit versions. Although their stuff is easily obtainable elsewhere online and the plugins work excellent with JBridger.
They didn't vanish - the head of the company, Torben Kjærhus Larsen, was sentenced to prison for being the center of a huge pedophilia ring.

Here's an article about his trial and it also mentions how he had a music software plugin company. Make sure to use google translate or something to translate the page. (Or you can do it by right clicking in Chrome)

Sexmonsteret levede et uhyggeligt dobbeltliv: Pædofil-boss og kærlig familiefar | BT Krimi - www.bt.dk

Here's another article where it talks about him being sentenced to at least 6 years for sexually assaulting 4 children between 2 and 8.

Torben dømt skyldig for medvirken til børnevoldtægter verden over: Nu skal sagen i Landsretten - TV 2


A lot of people here ask about that company because it does seem like it disappeared off the Earth, but only because he's sitting in prison.
Old 13th May 2017
  #371
Gear Nut
 
Rapollo's Avatar
I'm all about that native, modern, no-dongle software. And thanks to any company that offers actual demos!

This is 2017 now and I think some companies have nailed it, and of course some have not!

My best:
Fabfilter - Pure quality and unlikely to be replaced, premium pricing but worth every penny.
Soundtoys - More pure quality and COLOUR. Shame about iLok but its a necessary evil, especially since you can authorize them to a damn machine! YES.
Tokyo Dawn - Mainly just on the basis of offering such good plugins for free and then selling their premium versions for pennies.

Honorable mentions - Klanghelm, Izotope, Cytomic, u-he (all mostly have demos, great quality and reasonable pricing)
Spectrasonics instruments are lucky their instruments are so god damn amazing and well priced in order to not have any demos :P

I don't have "worst" companies but there are sure things I dislike about some companies! Such as:
UAD - I still have to buy a ridiculously priced dongle just because it has DSP to even DEMO YOUR PLUGINS? Ugh. They are great plugins, but that is just unnecessary and overly limiting. I don't know but I just see no reason for them not to be used natively like other plugins other than to remain some sort of exclusive or elite platform.
Slate - Love Slate plugins! Particularly VMR, but I like to own my tools for good, iLok/Gobbler is a bit of a pain and the subscription makes anyone owning or WANTING to own Slate plugins feel like a damn idiot due to the pricing.

I can stomach iLok since its key ring sized but it doesn't half make me nervous, and I move about A LOT on a daily basis to different machines - so any type of hardware dongle is just a pita for me. Demos + native + NO DONGLE = the future!
Old 13th May 2017
  #372
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapollo View Post
I'm all about that native, modern, no-dongle software. And thanks to any company that offers actual demos!

This is 2017 now and I think some companies have nailed it, and of course some have not!

My best:
Fabfilter - Pure quality and unlikely to be replaced, premium pricing but worth every penny.
Soundtoys - More pure quality and COLOUR. Shame about iLok but its a necessary evil, especially since you can authorize them to a damn machine! YES.
Tokyo Dawn - Mainly just on the basis of offering such good plugins for free and then selling their premium versions for pennies.

Honorable mentions - Klanghelm, Izotope, Cytomic, u-he (all mostly have demos, great quality and reasonable pricing)
Spectrasonics instruments are lucky their instruments are so god damn amazing and well priced in order to not have any demos :P

I don't have "worst" companies but there are sure things I dislike about some companies! Such as:
UAD - I still have to buy a ridiculously priced dongle just because it has DSP to even DEMO YOUR PLUGINS? Ugh. They are great plugins, but that is just unnecessary and overly limiting. I don't know but I just see no reason for them not to be used natively like other plugins other than to remain some sort of exclusive or elite platform.
Slate - Love Slate plugins! Particularly VMR, but I like to own my tools for good, iLok/Gobbler is a bit of a pain and the subscription makes anyone owning or WANTING to own Slate plugins feel like a damn idiot due to the pricing.

I can stomach iLok since its key ring sized but it doesn't half make me nervous, and I move about A LOT on a daily basis to different machines - so any type of hardware dongle is just a pita for me. Demos + native + NO DONGLE = the future!
Everyone can interprete the idea of the thread as he/she likes.
For me it is added/dimineshed value, which the compary generates with its customer service and organization IN ADDITION to the quality/feature of the products. The quality of the products don't correlate necessarely with the quality of the dynamic movement towards better and customer orientation of the company.
Old 13th May 2017
  #373
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by ionian View Post
They didn't vanish - the head of the company, Torben Kjærhus Larsen, was sentenced to prison for being the center of a huge pedophilia ring.

Here's an article about his trial and it also mentions how he had a music software plugin company.


A lot of people here ask about that company because it does seem like it disappeared off the Earth, but only because he's sitting in prison.
[OFF-TOPIC]
This is not the reason stated in the article. It says that Torben Kjærhus Larsen and business partner Rune Ravn (unconnected to the crimes of Torben as far as the article says) parted ways in 2008 due to "disagreements over the business". I think it's likely they had their own companies as Kjaerhus Audio was "Sole Proprietorship" when it was terminated. But I don't know the structure before 2008 of course.

The article further says Torben Kjærhus Larsen committed 4 assaults, for which he was later convicted, after this split and having moved.

So either the business was terminated at that point in 2008, or it was continuing without Torben Kjærhus Larsen or without Rune Ravn for some time after that, possibly under another name.

Updated:

Listed on the LinkedIn page of Rune Ravn are a position for R&D at Kjaerhus Audio from 2004 to 2010 and adds the title of CEO in June 2008 to March 2010. That's a strong indication then that Torben Kjærhus Larsen left the company in June of 2008 and this was continued by Rune Ravn until 2010.

I think the arrest of Torben Kjærhus Larsen comes later, so would seem unlikely the business stopped because of his crimes. It seems Rune Ravn had other positions. Maybe these simply asked more time of him?
[/OFF-TOPIC]

OK, back to the subject of best/worst music software companies.
.

Last edited by Mikael B; 13th May 2017 at 10:14 PM..
Old 13th May 2017
  #374
Lives for gear
 
ionian's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikael B View Post
[OFF-TOPIC]
This is not the reason stated in the article. It says that Torben Kjærhus Larsen and business partner Rune Ravn (unconnected to the crimes of Torben as far as the article says) parted ways in 2008 due to "disagreements over the business". I think it's likely they had their own companies as Kjaerhus Audio was "Sole Proprietorship" when it was terminated. But I don't know the structure before 2008 of course.

The article further says Torben Kjærhus Larsen committed 4 assaults, for which he was later convicted, after this split and having moved.

So either the business was terminated at that point in 2008, or it was continuing without Torben Kjærhus Larsen or without Rune Ravn for some time after that, possibly under another name.

Updated:

Listed on the LinkedIn page of Rune Ravn are a position for R&D at Kjaerhus Audio from 2004 to 2010 and adds the title of CEO in June 2008 to March 2010. That's a strong indication then that Torben Kjærhus Larsen left the company in June of 2008 and this was continued by Rune Ravn until 2010.

I think the arrest of Torben Kjærhus Larsen comes later, so would seem unlikely the business stopped because of his crimes. It seems Rune Ravn had other positions. Maybe these simply asked more time of him?
[/OFF-TOPIC]

OK, back to the subject of best/worst music software companies.
.
Ah, thanks for the clarification. I kind of skimmed through it. I should have read it more closely. I thought the dates didn't add up.

Thanks,
Frank
Old 15th May 2017
  #375
Gear Addict
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecubeman View Post
For me UAD is most complicated authorization in pro audio.
Dude have a look. UAD is far and away the easiest. It LITERALLY takes 10 seconds to authorize plugins. Literally. Multiple plugins.

Open up your control panel and hit authorize plugins Thats it!
Old 15th May 2017
  #376
Quote:
Originally Posted by producer 7 View Post
Dude have a look. UAD is far and away the easiest. It LITERALLY takes 10 seconds to authorize plugins. Literally. Multiple plugins.

Open up your control panel and hit authorize plugins Thats it!
I wouldn't say the easiest, they force you to install EVERY SINGLE ONE of their plug-ins every time you want to install just one, which is a freaking pain in the ass
Old 15th May 2017
  #377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapollo View Post
Soundtoys - More pure quality and COLOUR. Shame about iLok
Soundtoys 5 doesn't require a physical iLok
Old 15th May 2017
  #378
Gear Addict
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmicide View Post
I wouldn't say the easiest, they force you to install EVERY SINGLE ONE of their plug-ins every time you want to install just one, which is a freaking pain in the ass

If you feel that is a pain, i would have to question your competence, sorry. No offense meant, but to say ANYTHING about the actual auth process is complicated is just bewildering.

Quote:
they force you to install EVERY SINGLE ONE of their plug-ins every time you want to install just one, which is a freaking pain in the ass
But that really has nothing to do with the auth process at all, now does it?
Old 15th May 2017
  #379
Quote:
Originally Posted by producer 7 View Post
If you feel that is a pain, i would have to question your competence, sorry
The fact that I find it annoying that almost 100 plug-ins get installed on my system when I just wanted a single one makes you question my competence???

And I know that it's not LITERALLY part of the authorization process but it technically is as you have to install the plug-in before you can authorize. The fact that you have to go and deal with the 89 plug-ins that are getting installed on your system every time you want to add just one hinders the whole process.

The way I've gotten around it is this by moving every UA plug-in I own into a folder and then back into the plug-ins folder once I delete all the plug-ins that got installed except for the one I wanted. Luckily I only use Audio Units or else this would be even more of a pain in the ass.
Old 15th May 2017
  #380
Quote:
Originally Posted by producer 7 View Post
Dude have a look. UAD is far and away the easiest. It LITERALLY takes 10 seconds to authorize plugins. Literally. Multiple plugins.

Open up your control panel and hit authorize plugins Thats it!
most complicated because you need to buy pretty expensive dongle
Old 29th May 2017
  #381
Gear Addict
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmicide View Post
The fact that I find it annoying that almost 100 plug-ins get installed on my system when I just wanted a single one makes you question my competence???

And I know that it's not LITERALLY part of the authorization process but it technically is as you have to install the plug-in before you can authorize. The fact that you have to go and deal with the 89 plug-ins that are getting installed on your system every time you want to add just one hinders the whole process.

The way I've gotten around it is this by moving every UA plug-in I own into a folder and then back into the plug-ins folder once I delete all the plug-ins that got installed except for the one I wanted. Luckily I only use Audio Units or else this would be even more of a pain in the ass.
You are right. It doesnt have anything to do with the auth process...so my point still stands.



Quote:
Originally Posted by icecubeman View Post
most complicated because you need to buy pretty expensive dongle
again whining about something completely unrelated to the conversation...if thats what makes you feel less wrong then by all means have at'r.....but then if a person thinks $699 is expensive for a brand new quad card, then their not really very serious about this stuff anyway.
Old 29th May 2017
  #382
Lives for gear
 
MusiKLover's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by producer 7 View Post

again whining about something completely unrelated to the conversation...if thats what makes you feel less wrong then by all means have at'r.....but then if a person thinks $699 is expensive for a brand new quad card, then their not really very serious about this stuff anyway.
True enough, and one could extend the Value Prop to include a pretty good Audio Interface if an Apollo is chosen. That was one of the main reasons I bought mine. The 33609 certainly adds value.
Old 30th May 2017
  #383
Lives for gear
 
Synth Buddha's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by icecubeman View Post
most complicated because you need to buy pretty expensive dongle
Old 1st June 2017
  #384
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by icecubeman View Post
most complicated because you need to buy pretty expensive dongle
Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the case of UAD isn't the hardware an integral part of the product adding value for the user? I mean in order to "try demos of any plug-ins" you need to get some semi-expensive hardware called "a computer". So how is this different?

Could the UAD plug-ins even run on a computer as is, even as crippled demos? If not, your whole point is moot.
Old 1st June 2017
  #385
Lives for gear
While it's true the UAD interfaces add value as I/O devices, by current standards the DSP chips are not very powerful and won't run many instances of their more sophisticated plugins. They are extremely expensive for the DSP power they add. So while they are technically not a dongle, they do require a proprietary, overpriced, and underpowered DSP add-on.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikael B View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the case of UAD isn't the hardware an integral part of the product adding value for the user? I mean in order to "try demos of any plug-ins" you need to get some semi-expensive hardware called "a computer". So how is this different?

Could the UAD plug-ins even run on a computer as is, even as crippled demos? If not, your whole point is moot.
Old 1st June 2017
  #386
Here for the gear
 

I have only had bad experience with one company.

Worst: IK-Multimedia.

Have to pay to download products that one has bought made me stop buying anything from them again and not recommending them to anyone. Just because I think that is wrong.
Old 1st June 2017
  #387
Lives for gear
 
Peter - IK's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtrake View Post
I have only had bad experience with one company.

Worst: IK-Multimedia.

Have to pay to download products that one has bought made me stop buying anything from them again and not recommending them to anyone. Just because I think that is wrong.
Sorry to hear that you had an experience that wasn't optimal for you. We do recommend in the materials that come with your digital download product that you back up the sound libraries for this reason (you never have to pay for the applications themselves which are always available in your IK User Area, only the large sample libraries, just to make sure everybody is clear). If anyone did so and experienced something unavoidable where you lost your backups, your computer/backups were stolen, etc, our support team is always willing to take a look at your specific case.

The 9.99 sound reactivation unlocks all sound libraries for products you have registered, too, just so people reading this thread are aware of that. Many users have hundreds of gigabytes of IK libraries - if not more - and in some cases choose to utilize this as their backup service as it ends up being cheaper for such massive storage and more readily accessible (from the same IK User Area you download application updates) than offsite backups like iCloud, Amazon Drive, etc. If you need to access them down the road due to hard drive failure or loss of local backup, one-time 9.99 fee is more cost efficient than months or years of storing them on an offsite service - let alone not having to upload the files to the backup service yourself, which can take a long time and impact internet data costs in some cases.

Thank you for voicing your concern and thoughts on the system and I will surely relay them to the team.
Old 1st June 2017
  #388
Lives for gear
 
mamm7215's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtrake View Post
I have only had bad experience with one company.

Worst: IK-Multimedia.

Have to pay to download products that one has bought made me stop buying anything from them again and not recommending them to anyone. Just because I think that is wrong.
+1,000,000 I bought iRig2 and you get the basic almost useless amplitube and in order to get an even reasonably usable set of amps and effects it's big bucks. I bought an Akai MPK mini2 and Korg nanopad2 and the included software full licenses you get with their devices is incredible. IK-Multimedia needs to understand it's not 2005 anymore...
Old 1st June 2017
  #389
Lives for gear
 
Peter - IK's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamm7215 View Post
+1,000,000 I bought iRig2 and you get the basic almost useless amplitube and in order to get an even reasonably usable set of amps and effects it's big bucks. I bought an Akai MPK mini2 and Korg nanopad2 and the included software full licenses you get with their devices is incredible. IK-Multimedia needs to understand it's not 2005 anymore...
Thank you for the input. We recently added more free gear into AmpliTube CS for iOS (assuming you are speaking of the iOS version) in order to offer the same and in most if not all cases more free gear. We've also often run specials where we give the full Mac/PC version of AmpliTube 4 ($/€149.99 value) free with many of our interfaces. iRig 2 is a $/€39.99 interface that comes with free gear on top of the AmpliTube CS for iOS industry-leading amount of free gear, too. You can see what it comes with at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products...p?pp=irig2-app
Old 1st June 2017
  #390
Lives for gear
 
mamm7215's Avatar
Fair enough, the extras in that link were not available when I purchased the iRig2 late 2016. Fwiw, the nanopad2 and MPK mini2 are also around that price range (MPK Mini2 around 100euros, nanopad2 49euros).
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump
Forum Jump