The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
interface soundcard issue
Old 1st March 2014
Gear Nut

interface soundcard issue

hi i have a m-audio 2496 that ive never been able to mix with because the level is so quiet and the frequency is dull? so my mixers would be to bright, also it stopped working in stereo so i use it to make a rough start in duel mono

ive also got the standed motherboard sound but it is very clippy pops glitchy and theres no bass, its not worth fixing its over a decade old (computor is a relic)

ok heres the deal breaker i used to use the stock mb soundcard in compaq presario srs it was the loudest ive ever used must have been the drivers, but i could finish and mix track so easily using this card realtek 97

i need a new interface which is going to give me the loudest fullest sound?
as i said the maudio was bought new and it never sounded as good as the compaq presario stock

i need a loud soundcard probably the loudest

also blue screens need not applie i need a stable beast, using windows proffesional that is abit wonky if you catch my flute whistle

thanks

Last edited by thegreat; 1st March 2014 at 07:21 PM.. Reason: deaf

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search