The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Drum/general music video recording and streaming?.
Old 21st October 2013
Gear Head

Drum/general music video recording and streaming?.

After many years where I just had to let my plans go I now find myself with a new stable job and a new fairly inexpensive home, but a truly fabulous large recording.

I'll ask for other advice later, though I do have some ideas regarding mics and mic pres I'll invest in over the net couple of years.

My question is mainly regarding computers, converters, cameras and software. And basically is about what gear and standard of gear I need to do the following.

First of all I want to be able to record around 20 tracks at once of the highest quality, but I'd like advice on something not too expensive that gives me 4-tracks until I can swing the big converter. It seems the Apogee Symphony is one of the preferred ones, but are the others to consider?

So what am I looking to do.

I want to be able to first of all record drums and other instrument as well as 4 channels of video simulateneously as easily as possible. (One man, preferrably one button operation )

I also want this hooked up to easily give or receive lessons over the net. Again, without having to change anything around.

I think I might need areally powerful computer for mixing all this stuff, but then again this is a small task compared to what many big studios do, so.......
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search