The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
PRO TOOLS concolidate problem
Old 20th October 2013
Here for the gear

PRO TOOLS concolidate problem

hello,
i am new in gearslutz forum and i want to say thank you for building a community like this.
Now the problem is that when i am consolidating tracks for sending to the studio for mixing i get some crazy thinks.like some regions get deleted or delete the right or left signal from a stereo region.here are two pictures to get the idea

before:
View image: protools consolidate
after:
View image: protools consolidate crrazy

Any help would be apreciated as i must deliver tracks in the studio for mixdown.
THANK YOU
Old 20th October 2013
RiF
Lives for gear

Looks perfectly fine to me.
The Consolidate function consolidates only the are that is selected in the time line.
Old 20th October 2013
Here for the gear

if you see more carefully you'll notice that the left channel of the loop at the ''refren iremo'' marker does not have audio signal when the right does have.same thing at other points
Old 20th October 2013
Lives for gear

It looks like some of the audio on the top does go away BUT does it play back fine? Sometimes there is just an issue with how the waveform is drawn. If you open/close it might look as it should (providing it actually sounds correct) you can also force PT to redraw the waveforms to see if that helps
Old 20th October 2013
Here for the gear

no, unfortunately it isnt just an optical issue.it does affect the audio!I ve search it so hard...i deleted the digidesign databases...but nothing
Old 20th October 2013
RiF
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by brake View Post
if you see more carefully you'll notice that the left channel of the loop at the ''refren iremo'' marker does not have audio signal when the right does have.same thing at other points
Ahhh, OK. I missed that. Weird...
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search