The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
VST and AU wrapping in AAX 32- and 64-bit! PT 10 & 11 for $39
Old 30th December 2013 | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenjb View Post
No problems at all and I use it a lot.

Got a ddmf email today, 50% off erverything sale coming up dec 31st for 24 hours...
Cool, thanks for the heads-up! I was going to buy it today but I can wait another day and a half. Might have to add something else to my order!
Old 30th December 2013 | Show parent
Lives for gear

Ah, just saw someone else posted this:

"Dear users,

to celebrate a great year 2013, you are cordially invited to participate in DDMF's end-of-the-year sale! On December 31st, from 00:00 GMT + 1 and for
24 hours only, all DDMF products will be available for 50 % of the normal price! This includes bundle prices of course... Don't miss out on this unique opportunity if you still have some Christmas money to spend (or spread the word if you don't ;-)).

Also, of course, I wish you a happy, healthy and productive new year 2014!
Here's to many exciting things to come..."

Old 31st December 2013 | Show parent
Lives for gear
I ended up buying this plug in, but found some problems right off the bat. It will not host Melodyne, UAD, or Slate Digital. Also, there is a nice field where you can set any unreported latency to be sent to the host. Unfortunately, whatever you enter into this field will not be saved with your other settings, including the position of the "set PDC" button, which sends this value to the host. I wish I had caught this last part in the demo, but the demo disables saving altogether. Disappointing, but it did seem to work well the the VSTs it would host.
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drywsef View Post
I ended up buying this plug in, but found some problems right off the bat. It will not host Melodyne, UAD, or Slate Digital. Also, there is a nice field where you can set any unreported latency to be sent to the host. Unfortunately, whatever you enter into this field will not be saved with your other settings, including the position of the "set PDC" button, which sends this value to the host. I wish I had caught this last part in the demo, but the demo disables saving altogether. Disappointing, but it did seem to work well the the VSTs it would host.
Good thing I'm not using any of the plugs you mentioned.

Thanks for the heads-up on the 'saving' issues - I'll have to look into them. From what I can tell, it looks like a few issues are still being fixed / added, though.

I was looking into getting Blue Cat's Patchwork until I heard about the bugs and that it didn't host AU plugs. This seems like a much better deal if it works with my plugs. Especially with the half-off discount starting in a few hours!
Lives for gear

Well, looks like they started the sale early:

"30th of December, 2013: it's on! The biggest sale in the history of DDMF has just started, two hours earlier than planned... from now, 10:18 p.m. Central European Time until the beginning of 2014 (that would be 00:00 on the 1st of January 2014, again Central European Time) all DDMF products are available for half the price. That's almost 26 hours to shop 'til you drop! Just click your way to the store, that's where the reduction is becoming effective, so ignore the prices here on the website for today... Hope you get the best out of it, and of course, have a great 2014!"

Looks like it's time for me to go shopping! Thinking about picking up the 6144 EQ... anything else I should be looking at?
Lives for gear

Man... €18.00 (or €15.00 if you're VAT registered) via today's DDMF 50% off sale is a real no-brainer.

Tried the demo last night and worked great in PT11 and the support he seems to be giving even just here in the forum gives great confidence as well.

Go grab it!

R.
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Betsey View Post
Man... €18.00 (or €15.00 if you're VAT registered) via today's DDMF 50% off sale is a real no-brainer.

Tried the demo last night and worked great in PT11 and the support he seems to be giving even just here in the forum gives great confidence as well.

Go grab it!
Yeah, just trying decide whether I should pick up Metaplugin for $25… or, get the full bundle for $75? Do I really need all those plugs? I'm pretty set as it is… Anyone care to chime in on the quality of the other stuff?

EDIT: Ah, hell. Just had to get the whole bundle.

I'm sure I can find a use for all those plugs. What an amazing deal - thanks DDMF! Better grab 'em before it's too late...
Old 1st January 2014
Gear Head

Where can I find the 24 hour discount?
Old 1st January 2014 | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adwa View Post
Where can I find the 24 hour discount?
Looks like you just missed it…

Too bad, it was probably one of the biggest no-brainer deals I've seen in a while. But, the good news is even at full price, the everything bundle is a steal.
Old 1st January 2014
Gear Head

yea right, at the time i wrote the post it was 7:30 pm december 31. How could i have missed it?
Old 3rd January 2014 | Show parent
Guys, I can report that the latest metaplugin version is now working and saving settings with PodFarm! Should be able to work unhindered in PT 11 now!
Old 3rd January 2014 | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adwa View Post
yea right, at the time i wrote the post it was 7:30 pm december 31. How could i have missed it?
7pm EST would have been midnight GMT, I think… Anyway, the regular price of the full bundle (Metaplugin plus 8 other plugins) is only $149 - a 55% discount. After playing with IIEQ Pro and the Neve EQ, I'm VERY happy I went with the bundle. These are great plugs. Can't wait to delve a little deeper into the other stuff like the compressor and limiter. Even at full price the bundle seems like a steal to me.

BTW, I told a buddy about the deal and he placed his order 2 minutes before the sale was over. When he refreshed the web page, he said the discounts were gone. Looks like he just barely made it!
Old 3rd January 2014
Lives for gear
For some reason, I can actually load UAD in Metaplugin now. I was probably trying to use the 64bit VSTs in pro tools 10. My mistake! I take back what I said about UAD and DDMF not working together.
Old 6th February 2014
Here for the gear

Everything was working great until the latest update and now I keep getting "The following Plug-Ins failed to load because they are not valid 64bit AAX plugins: MetapluginSynth.aaxplugin" What's happening?

PT11.1
MetapluginSynth 2.3.9
Old 6th February 2014 | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbear066 View Post
Everything was working great until the latest update and now I keep getting "The following Plug-Ins failed to load because they are not valid 64bit AAX plugins: MetapluginSynth.aaxplugin" What's happening?

PT11.1
MetapluginSynth 2.3.9
Is that the latest version? I saw that there was a 2.4.2 update earlier today...
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior View Post
Is that the latest version? I saw that there was a 2.4.2 update earlier today...

It should be the latest version that I updated today too.
Seems that Metaplugin.aaxplugin is 2.4.2 and MetapluginSynth.aaxplugin is 2.3.9.

Metaplugin.aaxplugin is working fine.
Its MetapluginSynth.aaxplugin failing to load.
Lives for gear

Quote:
Seems that Metaplugin.aaxplugin is 2.4.2 and MetapluginSynth.aaxplugin is 2.3.9.

Metaplugin.aaxplugin is working fine.
Its MetapluginSynth.aaxplugin failing to load.
Ah, sorry - I misread your post. Need sleep…
Gear Nut

Sorry there was a configuration error... please request a new download, should be fixed now!
Old 7th February 2014 | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
Wow, how's this for service? Just saw this email this morning:

Quote:
Dear user,

since there some issues with the 2.4.2 version (synth version not being
recognized under ProTools, and the cable volume not always being set
properly due to a logical mistake I made), I have just uploaded version
2.4.3. Thanks to everyone who reported the issues, and my apologies for the
hassle.
Old 7th February 2014
Here for the gear

Great job! 2.4.3 is now working perfectly. Thanks again!
Old 13th March 2014 | Show parent
Here for the gear

Hi to all.

I,m trying metaplugin in protools 11 in order to import Audio units instruments and plugins. Unfortunately when I drag the plugin in metaplugin nothin is happening, plugin appearing. Am I doing something wrong? Is there something that I forget ?

Thanks
Old 14th March 2014 | Show parent
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius_black View Post
Hi to all.

I,m trying metaplugin in protools 11 in order to import Audio units instruments and plugins. Unfortunately when I drag the plugin in metaplugin nothin is happening, plugin appearing. Am I doing something wrong? Is there something that I forget ?

Thanks
Perhaps you're trying to load a 32bit plugin? Metaplugin only works on 64bit plugins. If you want to use 32bit plugins you'll have to also use JBridge or JBridgeM (for Mac) to "bridge" the 32bit plugin to 64bit.
Here for the gear

Thanks Polar,

I try to use the 64 bit version of Trillian. I'm wondering if there is something I forgot. I'm trying to find a tutorial.
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius_black View Post
Thanks Polar,

I try to use the 64 bit version of Trillian. I'm wondering if there is something I forgot. I'm trying to find a tutorial.

When you load Trilian does Trilian appear inside the Metaplugin window?
Gear Nut

Is it only the AU version that does not work? Have you tried the VST version?
Old 14th March 2014
Here for the gear

Thanks for your quick answers. Really appreciated. I finally found my probleme. I have to put the plugins in the same partition where protools is. There's a short tutorial on youtube that worked for me : USING VST AND AUDIO UNIT PLUGINS IN PROTOOLS 11 - YouTube

I finally saw the plugins appearing in metaplugin. I will now test if I can put out some sound.

Thanks again
Old 21st August 2015 | Show parent
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alxi View Post
Metaplugin is great stuff. I mainly use it for reverb.
Take two mono reverb one hard pan left and one right.
Set them a little bit different and you get stereo verb with no Mid information. ( A Dave Pensado trick i believe )
r
My brain just exploded. That is a seriously cool trick. Thanks for sharing!
📝 Reply