The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Roland Octa Capture volume control Audio Interfaces
Old 22nd August 2013
Gear interested

Roland Octa Capture volume control

hi

so I got Roland Octa Capture

I have two pairs of speakers active monitors and ordinary dynamic with amplifier and at times I need to turn on one and turn off another

I switch in DAW output settings to OCTA-CAPTURE and volume of speakers connected through master output 1-2 on unit is controlled with MAIN OUT knob turning

I switch in my DAW output settings to 5-6 (OCTA-CAPTURE) and speakers connected through 5-6 outputs on unit sounds on the one uncontrolled volume level that can be increased or decreased only through the DAW

how do I control the output volume from computer through 4-3, 5-6 or 8-7 output with MAIN OUT knob or (if with knob it's impossible) with OCTA-CAPTURE control panel?
Old 22nd August 2013
Here for the gear

As far as I'm aware, the knob on the front only controls headphones and Output 1-2. You could control it in the Octa-Capture control panel.
Old 22nd August 2013
Gear interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinman300 View Post
As far as I'm aware, the knob on the front only controls headphones and Output 1-2. You could control it in the Octa-Capture control panel.
thx for answer

I tried to do it through the OCTA-CAPTURE control panel too but could not find volume control for this outputs 4-3, 5-6 and 8-7

funny is that my old ozonic m-audio has pair of outputs balanced and unbalanced lines and both is simple controlled from main volume control
Old 23rd August 2013
Gear interested

now it works

just need to assign a separate mixer for selected channel
Top Mentioned Products
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search