The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Need Tech Support In Boston
Old 30th July 2013
Lives for gear

Need Tech Support In Boston

I'm at my wits' end with my Windows 7 system. I've reinstalled Windows twice, even RMA'd the motherboard, and Pro Tools 10 + Komplete still crashes. My computer won't even start right now.

This has eaten up waaaay too much of my time, and I need someone I can pay to make my problems go away, but I don't know where to turn. I'm based in Boston. Is there some tech support with DAW knowledge that can fix my problem, or at least diagnose what component is causing my problem? Does anyone in my area have a favorite tech guy?
Old 30th July 2013
Lives for gear

Cant recommend anyone directly, but try giving qdivision studios a call. They are located in Boston, and maybe they have a guy they can recommend to you, be it someone that does work for them, or some local it guy they know of. Ask for Ed, or Rafi.

Good luck.
Old 31st July 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Hayat View Post
Cant recommend anyone directly, but try giving qdivision studios a call. They are located in Boston, and maybe they have a guy they can recommend to you, be it someone that does work for them, or some local it guy they know of. Ask for Ed, or Rafi.

Good luck.
Thanks for the heads up; I'll give them a call.

Anyone worked with Parsons Audio? Spotted them on google.
Old 31st July 2013
Lives for gear

You might be able to get some help with your problems at: Avid Pro Audio Community - Powered by vBulletin

Be sure to read and follow the instructions in the "Help Us Help You" link near the top of the page...

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search