The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Absynth on Intel Mac
Old 17th May 2006
Gear Nut

Absynth on Intel Mac

I know that NI haven't made Absynth compitable with the new Intel Mac's but does it work with the conversion-rosetta? Anyone tried?
Old 17th May 2006
Here for the gear

I don't know if it works but the Mac-Intel versions will be available in the 2nd quarter of 2006. http://www.native-instruments.com/in...id=intelmac_us
Old 17th May 2006
Gear Nut

re....

Quote:
Originally Posted by nass
I don't know if it works but the Mac-Intel versions will be available in the 2nd quarter of 2006. http://www.native-instruments.com/in...id=intelmac_us
Absynth first in the end of the 3rd Quarter... :-(
BUt does anyone know if the rosetta thing works...
Old 18th May 2006
Gear Head

Hi,

I own Absynth and it didn't work on my macbook pro.. It crashes all the time after like 20 sec or something (as standalone) and same with using Logic together with it.. That's why I deleted it and have to wait for an update.. Hope this answers your question.

Robin
Old 18th May 2006
Gear Nut

re...

OK thanks, that was the answear that I was looking (but a different answear would have been great )...

I'll just have to wait...

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search