The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Cinematic Strings 2.0 for Kontakt Player released! Virtual Instrument Plugins
Old 3rd March 2012
Gear Head

Cinematic Strings 2 *New Youtube tutorial - Fast passages and Measured tremolo*

'New string library combines luscious rich sound with revolutionary new interface'

Life just became a lot easier for composers and producers alike with the release of Cinematic Strings 2.0. This latest version combines the warm rich tones of concert hall strings with a ground-breaking new GUI that is so easy to use that you will be pumping out pieces in record time.

We're composers, so we understand the frustration of spending countless hours installing, setting up, tweaking, applying FX and mixing, just to have your strings sounding right. Cinematic Strings 2 frees you from all those hassles by providing a simple installation process, a powerful GUI which allows instant access to all of the features you'd expect in a high end string library, and a professionally balanced mix – right out of the box.

Assigning Keyswitches and MIDI controllers, adjusting microphone balance, and controlling vibrato intensity are all within a few clicks. You'll have CS2 sitting alongside your other VSTi's in your template within minutes of installation, and since it's powered by the latest Kontakt Player, you wont have to worry about owning the full version of Kontakt. The most pleasant surprise of all is the new price - only $499!

Please check out our video introduction here:

Followed by our tech walkthrough video here:

And finally, here's a fully orchestrated piece I created earlier in the week. It took me a little over half a day to create this piece from scratch:

http://www.cinematicstrings.com/imag...%20Renewal.mp3

For more information on features, tips and tricks and blog updates, please check out our new website:

Cinematic Strings

Warm regards from Alex Wallbank
Old 3rd March 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinematicstrings View Post
'New string library combines luscious rich sound with revolutionary new interface'

Life just became a lot easier for composers and producers alike with the release of Cinematic Strings 2.0. This latest version combines the warm rich tones of concert hall strings with a ground-breaking new GUI that is so easy to use that you will be pumping out pieces in record time.

We're composers, so we understand the frustration of spending countless hours installing, setting up, tweaking, applying FX and mixing, just to have your strings sounding right. Cinematic Strings 2 frees you from all those hassles by providing a simple installation process, a powerful GUI which allows instant access to all of the features you'd expect in a high end string library, and a professionally balanced mix – right out of the box.

Assigning Keyswitches and MIDI controllers, adjusting microphone balance, and controlling vibrato intensity are all within a few clicks. You'll have CS2 sitting alongside your other VSTi's in your template within minutes of installation, and since it's powered by the latest Kontakt Player, you wont have to worry about owning the full version of Kontakt.

Please check out our video introduction here:

Followed by our tech walkthrough video here:

And finally, here's a fully orchestrated piece I created earlier in the week. It took me a little over half a day to create this piece from scratch:

http://www.cinematicstrings.com/imag...%20Renewed.mp3

For more information on features, tips and tricks and blog updates, please check out our new website:

Cinematic Strings

Warm regards from Alex Wallbank
Congrats, looks awesome! I need another string library like a hole in the head, but I am mighty tempted to give this a try....
Old 3rd March 2012
Lives for gear

Sounds really good. Great work.
Old 3rd March 2012
Lives for gear

Agreed..this is a fantastic effort...more than i was expecting.
Old 3rd March 2012
Fhl
Lives for gear

Very nice. I love the ease of use (VSL user).
Old 3rd March 2012
Gear Guru

Congrats Alex!

I swore I didn't need any more string libraries..... Having to reconsider now..... the user interface is wonderful.

BTW, really great demo's as well. Simple. To the point. Really shows off the instrument.
Old 4th March 2012
Gear Head

Many thanks for the nice words
Old 12th March 2012
Gear Addict

this sounds amazing. I have 8dio Adagio (coming soon), VSL and Hollywood Strings, but I think I am going to buy this. The staccatos sounds so good and powerful, and all the library is very realistic. Nice product
Old 13th March 2012
Lives for gear
Nice work guys. Loving the demo. Sounds lush!
Old 23rd April 2012
Lives for gear

Just picked these up - they are great for doing lush, big sounding arrangements quickly. Looking forward to digging deeper, but so far I am really liking them.
Old 25th April 2012
Gear Head

Hi all, I recently uploaded the first tips n tricks video blog, including a tutorial MIDI file!

This video touches on EQ and tempo automation, I'd love to know your thoughts on these topics. Feel free to leave a comment - let me know what other aspects you'd like to see covered in future videos.

The next planned video includes measured tremolo, so stay tuned...

-Alex
Old 6th July 2012
Gear Head

Hi everyone, I just uploaded a new tips n tricks blog post. This one covers fast passages, fast arpeggios and measured tremolo. And of course, I've included links to the tutorial MIDI files so you can see how I did everything in the video - check it out!

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Cheers,
Alex

Old 12th September 2012
Thumbs up

What's up, y'all?

I'm a little behind the curve here, but was checking out the demos - and HOLY SMOKES - these strings sound freeking incredible! Most realistic I've heard yet.

I'm SERIOUSLY tempted here!

How are you guys digging it, so far?

Any regular users here?

Cheers, lads!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search