The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Looking for used hi end MAC OS9 plug ins
Old 5th May 2006
Here for the gear

Looking for used hi end MAC OS9 plug ins

I’m looking for VST Waves plug ins for Mac OS9 to go with the Waves dongle I have. Anyone have some they no longer use and would like to get rid of?

Also looking for any other hi-end plug ins in MAC VST format or in the MAS format for Performer

Let me know if you have something email me at [email protected]reshflowe
Old 10th May 2006
Here for the gear

bump

Anyone got old plug ins?
Old 11th May 2006
Gear Nut

I have the UA/Kind of Loud RealVerb 1.1 for MAS.

Would that interest you at all?
Old 11th May 2006
Here for the gear

If it works for MAS natively, sure, got any compressors?
Old 11th May 2006
Gear Nut

This was just a reverb. Universal Audio's high end one at the time. It works for MAS natively in OS9. I used it in Digital Performer every day back then.

I don't have any other compressors I used back then other than waves which I still have and use.

Since upgrading to OSX, UA put RealVerb on their UAD-1 pci card which I have now, so I still use it occasonally on the card. But that is a seperate license than this OS9 stand alone version for MAS.

I would sell it for cheap. It is a great reverb, especially if you want to model or play around with it to create different feels for different spaces. But we would probably have to go through UA to get the serial number changed over. It used a challenge response system to register it at the time. And now that Kind of Loud Technologies is back fully under the Universal Audio label...I am sure to get it up and running and authorized on your machine would require a couple phone calls to them.

email me through the forum if this is something you would like to do.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search