The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Digi 002 Low Latency mode problems
Old 18th September 2011
Here for the gear

Digi 002 Low Latency mode problems

I have a problem with my digi 002 and the low latency mode.

In projects that comes from PT 6 and beeing open i PT 9.05 everything works perfectly.

But with projects that i create with PT 9.05 - something goes wrong. The Low Latency mode dosen't work when i route a channel to a bus. Everything works perfect when the tracks goes directly to the master fader but at once i route a channel to a bus, something is happend, the Low Latency mode disappear.
Old 18th September 2011
RiF
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by robin.ruden View Post
The Low Latency mode dosen't work when i route a channel to a bus. Everything works perfect when the tracks goes directly to the master fader but at once i route a channel to a bus, something is happend, the Low Latency mode disappear.
AFAIK, this is "by design". You have to route a track directly to the outputs to make the low latency mode work.
Old 18th September 2011
Here for the gear

No. In other projects that i created in PT 7 the low latency mode works perfectly, with or without bus routing
Old 18th September 2011
In my protools 7.4 002 this is not the case it only works when set to any output
Old 19th September 2011
Here for the gear

I solved the problem!

There must be a inserted plugin on the aux. Without the plugin - the low latency mode doesn't work heh

Great to know!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search