The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Kore 2 + Mashine? Other Controllers
Old 17th September 2011
Gear Head

Kore 2 + Mashine?

Is there a way to organize the patches on the computer so only my actual "Instrument" sounds (like piano, strings ect...) are on my kore 2, and all drum and percussion sounds are on the mashine?

also what 61 key midi controller would you suggest adding to this set up? i want the same feeling key's as the Korg M-50
Old 17th September 2011
Gear Head

Anyone????

i know mashine and kore can both control all the patches now i wasnt to use them separate from one another.
Old 18th September 2011
Lives for gear

Need to know what products you own from NI.

Komplete 2,3,4,5,6,7, or 8? or 8ultimate?

Kore Do you have drum sound packs? Almost every synth has "drums" so are you referring to those as well?

I would suggest going to the NI website Kore forum and be a bit more specific as to what you own, and what you are really attempting to achieve.

Also be very aware of the limitations of Kore with K-8 and K-8ultimate.
Old 19th September 2011
Gear Head

i dont have either i am doing research.

i would be using custom patches i made so there would be no drums in my instruments patches, and only drums and percussion in the drum's
i was just looking into using the mashine as a virtual mpc and loading it with nothing but my custom drum's

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search