The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
weirdest logic bug I´ve ever had.Region plays though it´s gone
Old 15th September 2011
Lives for gear
weirdest logic bug I´ve ever had.Region plays though it´s gone

Ok I´m suspecting something is really wrong here. Yesterday when I was editing regions the playback didn´t reflect my edits! It just played on like it was not editing. No melodyne or stuff like that involved.

Remedy was to duplicate track and move my edited regions to that, then it played as expected. The track with the removed regions still played, needed to delete it in order to shut it up..

Could this be a hardware problem?

cheers

Claesbjo
Old 15th September 2011
Lives for gear

Doesn't sound like a hardware issue. Does sound like a very bad logic bug. Which versio, o.s.?

Did you repair permissions and restart.
Old 15th September 2011
Lives for gear

More likely something in the arrange isn't reflecting what you'd see in the environment.
Old 15th September 2011
Tui
Gear Guru

Did you hide the track but didn't notice?
Old 13th December 2011
Gear Nut

Hey!
could you fix that issue?
Im having the same proble, and my sesion is completely ruinned.....
My last backup was from 5 days ago..... and i dont want to loose 5 days of work..... thanks!!
Old 13th December 2011
Lives for gear

Ugh. This is a longstanding bug with logic, along with a bunch of other similar ones in the Arrange window. Make a copy of your project, bank it as a backup, then create a new project and copy everything over. Yes, it's a pain, but you will be fighting this bug for ever if you don't.
Old 13th December 2011
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkheadedbug View Post
Ugh. This is a longstanding bug with logic, along with a bunch of other similar ones in the Arrange window. Make a copy of your project, bank it as a backup, then create a new project and copy everything over. Yes, it's a pain, but you will be fighting this bug for ever if you don't.
correct. I reimported everything into a new a arr and then it was ok again.
Old 13th December 2011
Lives for gear

Another source for something like this are the fades. Go to your audio page, tell the song to erase it's fade data and see if everything's back to normal.
The fade itself won't be erased, just the makeshift audio for that will be generated anew.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search