The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
I Need Cubase 6 Assistance
Old 14th September 2011
I Need Cubase 6 Assistance

During playback inside of cubase everything is smooth and sounds great! As soon as I render the file mp3 or wav the audio pops and cracks during playback in windows media and vlc. Any suggestions? I posted on steinberg forum aswell. I might have to call support, but would love to avoid that.
Old 14th September 2011
anyone?
Old 14th September 2011
Lives for gear

Boy I don't know. I've never seen that. Does it happen with every project? Just some specific ones?
Old 14th September 2011
Lives for gear
try some other player or load the file again in cubase and check if in the waveform those craks etc are visible...
Old 14th September 2011
Here for the gear

Hmm, Have you tried the real-time option? Also, just check all the settings in the mixdown window. You may have inadvertently selected an option when you last used this. Cubase remembers these settings until manually changed.
Do you have any headroom in your project? Although this shouldn't make a difference.
I remember someone having similar issues on the Cubase forum. Good idea to check there.
Good luck.
Old 14th September 2011
the actual project is fine with loads of headroom and plays back in cubase just fine... it is with the export that i am gettn trouble. i tried on 2 diss players vlc and win media. I have now re installed it to regular 6 with no updates and it seems to be better. I am kinda at a loss why this happend though! i would like to have the current version, but I am now affraid to update.

thnx guys for all the replies! If this happens again, then I will try rela time export as that never crossed my mind.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search