The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
no signal when switching sampling rate Rackmount Synthesizers
Old 13th September 2011
no signal when switching sampling rate

I switched to ProTools 9 a few months back. I always record at 88.2k, but sometimes I have to do something on an existing project that was tracked at 44.1k. I usually track through outboard pres and comps into a Mytek Stereo 192 A/D into a Digi 002R with the BLA Signature mod via SPDIF. I set up a session at 44.1k/24 bit no problem, assign the inputs to the SPDIF as usual, and having switched the sampling rate on the Mytek, for some reason that I haven't been able to figure out, no signal shows up in ProTools. The Mytek meters show healthy signal. I just can't get it into the DAW. When I set up a session at my usual 88.2k it's fine. What gives? I'm not finding it in the reference guide or knowledge base, and I'm out of my initial free tech support period.
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search