The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Logic 9: Bounced/Exported Tracks - One track keeps bouncing out short?
Old 13th September 2011
Lives for gear

Logic 9: Bounced/Exported Tracks - One track keeps bouncing out short?

Hi guys,

In Logic 9 I'm bouncing/exporting my edited tracks out of a session as "All Tracks As Audio Files" to mix in PT but one of my exported tracks (in this one session it's the same vocal track) consistently keeps coming back short.

As in it's not being bounced to the end of the song.

I first noticed because the actual bounced audio file size is ever so smaller than all the others.

And there's no fades either.

The problem is that as it was all tracked live there's ambiance that gets cut off early.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

R.
Old 13th September 2011
Gear Head

There is a box in the timeline that you can drag to extend the length of the session....maybe that's cutting it off?
Old 13th September 2011
Lives for gear

"add effect tail" checked when you bounce?

If that doesn't work it's possible that the ambiance is too low and being detected as below some threshold behind the scenes, so you might try consolidating that entire track with the glue tool or doing a 'live bounce' to another track and exporting it that way.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search