The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Just got EAST WEST composers... but it crashes in Cubase.
Old 13th September 2011
Gear Maniac

Just got EAST WEST composers... but it crashes in Cubase.

Okay, I just got East West composers, and as expected almost, I ran into problems... I regret buying this so much, but it is my own fault that did not listen... Anyways, now I got it

Windows7 64bit - Cubase6 64bit.

I installed East West and then authorized it. Then I got it to work in stand alone mode. But when I open Cubase it crashes right away when I try to open Play.....

Please help guys!!!
Old 13th September 2011
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by beatspin View Post
Okay, I just got East West composers, and as expected almost, I ran into problems... I regret buying this so much, but it is my own fault that did not listen... Anyways, now I got it

Windows7 64bit - Cubase6 64bit.

I installed East West and then authorized it. Then I got it to work in stand alone mode. But when I open Cubase it crashes right away when I try to open Play.....

Please help guys!!!
I have most of the Composer libraries (which I purchased separately back when the collection wasn't available yet) and they all work fine with Cubase 6 and Sonar X1 (both x64 versions) in Win 7 x64. Make sure you have the latest Play 3 software and that all your libraries are up to date.
Old 13th September 2011
Lives for gear

If you have Yamaha Studio Manager installed, make sure it's updated to the latest version. I had the same problem, and that did the trick for me. If that doesn't help, EW recommends removing it. Sucks, I know.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search