The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
FL Studio Went Insane After NI Updates Virtual Instrument Plugins
Old 7th September 2011
Lives for gear

FL Studio Went Insane After NI Updates

So these new NI updates caused my Fl studio to go insane!, the plugins open properly in stand alone mode but when I open a project in FL all I get are errors from my Komplete 7 plugins, I tried opening them in a newer session and I get an error stating it is an unknown reason and to check if theyre installed properly, I checked and they are activated, Im not sure what the issue is, I downgraded Massive last night since none of my 3rd party sounds were working, once I downgraded they worked correctly and just today I realized how serious the issue is,

Another weird issue is that on my rescan list in FL STUDIO the system is reading over thousands of files that are irrelevant, I usually have my list very clean and organized with only the software I would need such as the instruments I'm not sure what to do, I dont want to lose my projects or better said the sounds used in my projects because of some updates, the advantage I have is that I can uninstall and reinstall but WOW that's going to take forever! but it's better than losing them completely but I will wait to see if it is an issue I can fix myself! I did open a thread over at their forums soooo

Last edited by Cgbravo; 8th September 2011 at 07:47 AM.. Reason: System Restore But Warning For Other NI USERS
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search