The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Kramer Master Tape Webinar Saturation Plugins
Old 7th September 2011
Lives for gear

Kramer Master Tape Webinar

Kramer webinar if anyone else is interested in signing up. I'm hoping to get some good insight on how to use this on the 2 buss during mixdown.

Monday September 26nd 2PM EST

waves url to rsvp Waves Webinars
Old 8th September 2011
Lives for gear

bumpin
Old 8th September 2011
Lives for gear

Awww yeah, I'm on it .
Old 8th September 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.rOk.stA View Post
Awww yeah, I'm on it .
I'm excited about this one. I've been reading the white paper over and over again trying to wrap my head around using it on the 2 buss during mixdown.

If I remember correctly, it was mentioned in the mpx thread that "mixing" into it gave better results. There's gotta be a better way because I definitely don't wanna do that.

I've got the Wave SSL Comp on the 2 buss followed by the KMT. If I mix into the KMT, does that mean I need to activate the SSL comp as well? That means I'd be mixing into the comp and the tape plug. I didn't mix into the SSL comp prior to getting the KMT.

Seems backwards to me. I know it's digital and there are no rules, but I'd like some basic structure before doing something different.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search