The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Plug ins & PT
Old 4th September 2011
Here for the gear

Plug ins & PT

So when you get ProTools 9 you get a code for a free plug in. I also have one from a ProTools course I took at school. So 1) does anyone know how to redeem these, and 2) if I wee to get 2 plugins, what would they be.

My background, I went to school for audio arts, and have trouble finding a music job after school (surprise). I found a good non music job, but decided I want to move on, so when my contract runs out in six months, the job search will being. I am very interested in post. So to help build up my profolio, I am going to re do the audio in movie trailers, one a month. So what plug ins will help me he best. I have those coupons, and will spend around $400 on top of that for plugins.

Any help or suggestions or adivce would be of great assistance At this point. Thanks

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search