The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Get pink Floyd sound with plugin Modular Synthesizers
Old 31st August 2011
Gear Maniac

Get pink Floyd sound with plugin

Hi all !

All is in the tittle. In particular the drums sound from their album the dark side of the moon. I work with drums samples from the website : analoguedrums.

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Cheers !
Old 31st August 2011
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxik967 View Post
Hi all !

All is in the tittle. In particular the drums sound from their album the dark side of the moon. I work with drums samples from the website : analoguedrums.

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Cheers !
NI's Abbey Road 60's drums maybe?
Old 31st August 2011
Gear Maniac

Is there a demo sound ?
Old 31st August 2011
Lives for gear
Quote:
Is there a demo sound ?
NATIVE INSTRUMENTS : HOME | HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE FOR MUSICIANS, PRODUCERS, DJS, GUITAR AND BASS PLAYERS

Also, there are several on youtube, like this:

As for a playable demo, I don't think it's available, but there are enough videos around to give you a good idea of the product.

Oh, and BTW, if you're looking for a decent emulation of Rick Wright's EMS VCS3 synthesizer (think "on the run"), this is it:

http://www.xils-lab.com/products/XIL...protected.html
Old 31st August 2011
Gear Maniac

I found a demo. Have a listen to another brick in the wall drums. It's that sound I want
Old 31st August 2011
Gear Maniac

I dunno if it's the good sound. Maybe with eq traitment.
Old 31st August 2011
Lives for gear
Quote:
I found a demo. Have a listen to another brick in the wall drums. It's that sound I want
I thought you were looking for drum sounds resembling those in dark side of the moon.
Old 31st August 2011
Lives for gear

smoke lots of pot, play real slow, bury the tracks in reverb, act as pretentiously as possible, fight with your bandmates, only release one recording every ten or twelve years. Remember, it sounds better if you take three years to track it!
Old 31st August 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
smoke lots of pot, play real slow, bury the tracks in reverb, act as pretentiously as possible, fight with your bandmates, only release one recording every ten or twelve years. Remember, it sounds better if you take three years to track it!

To add, you could also hire Alan Parsons. heh
Old 31st August 2011
Lives for gear
lol, thread delivers. thanks toxik967!
Old 1st September 2011
Gear Maniac

You're right papi61 the abbey road seems perfect for get this dark side of the moon drums. Thanks you for that. I would like to know too how to have the another brick in the wall drums.

PS : I'm really Lazy

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search