The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Nebula must have Saturation Plugins
Old 7th November 2014
Lives for gear

holding out on comp libs for Neb 3 till the new aqua comps drop, if they are on a par with magenta then i might try to drop neb 3/4 altogether in favour of a decent gui
Old 10th November 2014
Lives for gear

Ehh.. well, this is not good (from the AA forum)..

Quote:
Originally Posted by giancarlo
Acqua plugins are a showcase of new tech. We have an huge delay on n4, mainly because we used a lot of time for structuring the company.
I hope to complete the tech in a couple of weeks, than we'll be back on nebula.
Now there is also au64, acqua plugins are working pretty well, there is no damage caused by this delay: n3 is working, acquas are working, we are releasing products both in acqua and in library format, everyone should be happy. So we are a bit more relaxed and we are trying simply to create a good product
I just hope they'd define "huge"..
Old 12th November 2014
Gear Head

Does anyone think the API2500 will be redone at any point? Don't really want to purchase the waves or the current Gemini audio one (as theres 11,000 programs!?)

Would love this to be done again in a similar format to the recent U76!!
Old 12th November 2014
Gear Head

Does anyone think the API2500 will be redone at any point? Don't really want to purchase the waves or the current Gemini audio one (as theres 11,000 programs!?)

Would love this to be done again in a similar format to the recent U76!!

EDIT: Also a LA2A & LA3A that actually do the compression?

Last edited by andy663; 12th November 2014 at 03:49 PM.. Reason: updating
Old 12th November 2014
Lives for gear

I don't think that the LA's have been done.. the API is also great, don't fear the presets, I still don't understand what they all mean but they work and sound great.
Old 12th November 2014
Gear Head

I would really, absolutely, wholeheartedly love a fully featured Massive Passive Mastering Edition Acustica Nebula VST.
Old 13th November 2014
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelar View Post
I would really, absolutely, wholeheartedly love a fully featured Massive Passive Mastering Edition Acustica Nebula VST.
I may be wrong, but isn't that what Magenta EQ is?
Old 13th November 2014
Gear Addict
An LA2A MUST BE DONE!

WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY!
Old 13th November 2014
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReckNC00 View Post
An LA2A MUST BE DONE!

WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY!
It's a Summit, but it is already here and awesome (Where have you been??lol....This has been out for at least a month now!)

Sum 100a leveler V1 | Tim Petherick
Old 13th November 2014
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by richinmusic View Post
It's a Summit, but it is already here and awesome (Where have you been??lol....This has been out for at least a month now!)

Ahh.. I've also missed this. Thanks for the heads up!
Old 13th November 2014
Gear Nut

using nebula with amp sims can sounds nice too check this ab .... STOCK CABS first part of the track and the second part is with NEBULA CDSOUNDMASTER GTR VTX..

https://soundcloud.com/gabriel-scruf...r-and-nebula-2
Old 13th November 2014
Gear Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by richinmusic View Post

Oh I've got it already. LA2A OR BUST!
Old 14th November 2014
Lives for gear

LA2A and Summit sound different, Summit was always a little too muddy most of the time for me..... and I want the Mercury 66, as I prefer it to both the LA2A and Summit.
Old 22nd November 2014
An audio equalizer plugin that is unofficially based on the Manley Labs Massive Passive mastering equalizer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior View Post
I may be wrong, but isn't that what Magenta EQ is?
Old 22nd November 2014
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribeofenki View Post
An audio equalizer plugin that is unofficially based on the Manley Labs Massive Passive mastering equalizer.
Yes, that's what I was responding to Zelar about. It's all good!
Old 25th November 2014
Lives for gear

Made my day
Old 26th November 2014
Lives for gear

It's been out for weeks my man

I've been lately using the (old) BAE 1073.. so simple and the mid and low bands are just amazing. It's also only one kernel (still sounds great) so it's super light on CPU. The thing is priceless, usually fixes the typical problems just like that.

I've also been saying FU to cutting the master with an EQ and just boosting the lows and highs and dropping the output a bit.. keeps the ultra frequencies in check way better IMO.
Old 30th November 2014
Gear Head

For everyone interested in the G2500. Don't be scared by the number of programs! When you install the library, you can choose the basic install, which includes everything you need. The sampling of this unit was very important, so we wanted to deliver it in the most flexible format possible. In other words, this library can be used even with slow computers, that's why it contains more programs than most libraries. Also the original unit features many different modes, which have all been sampled. So once you found the version of programs your computer can handle (for most it's the "NC" version), it's pretty easy to use. All other options are things like hard knee, soft knee... which you don't have to use, but you can. So because the librarie's flexibility, it will fit everyones needs. So check it out, you won't regret it!

P.S. All Gemini products, even bundles are 25% off till tomorrow!
Old 11th December 2014
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung View Post
Problems, problems. I am coming to this venerable thread because I think it has the largest amount of Nebula veterans and I am looking for help.............Here is what is going on--I did a clean install of win 7 64bit for my DAW, switching over from 32. I added 8 more gigs of ram and installed all new 64 bit versions of Neb and my Trinity plugin. Things are actually worse than before! I am so disappointed. My neb stuff---mainly comps( the eqs seem pretty stable) and the Trinity were dodgy before on 32, but they are freezing and crashing and breaking my heart now. I love the stuff, but geez. I am running a brand new instalation of Samplitude pro x.
Am I missing some simple solution?
Well contact Acustica team they will help you they are pretty awesome
good luck
Old 11th December 2014
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung View Post
Problems, problems. I am coming to this venerable thread because I think it has the largest amount of Nebula veterans and I am looking for help.............Here is what is going on--I did a clean install of win 7 64bit for my DAW, switching over from 32. I added 8 more gigs of ram and installed all new 64 bit versions of Neb and my Trinity plugin. Things are actually worse than before! I am so disappointed. My neb stuff---mainly comps( the eqs seem pretty stable) and the Trinity were dodgy before on 32, but they are freezing and crashing and breaking my heart now. I love the stuff, but geez. I am running a brand new instalation of Samplitude pro x.
Am I missing some simple solution?
open a ticket.... we have a better support now
on x64 crashes are very uncommon, but we reported incompatibilities with other plugins, so if it crashes it is time to fix it
We have really FEW issues reported in acqua plugs
Old 11th December 2014
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by gussyg2007 View Post
Made my day
soon we'll release au64 to nebula pro users too
Old 11th December 2014
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaphod View Post
yeah got a mixed up there
32 lives has kept me going
will there be a performance bump with the AU-64 ?
Old 15th December 2014
Lives for gear

Not Nebula, but these new Amber and Titan are just.. no words. They just have to be heard to be believed.

All we need now is an all-in-one (you know, dynamics and saturation in one) Studer emu with the new tech and blammo. Case closed.
Old 15th December 2014
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultra171 View Post
Not Nebula, but these new Amber and Titan are just.. no words. They just have to be heard to be believed.

All we need now is an all-in-one (you know, dynamics and saturation in one) Studer emu with the new tech and blammo. Case closed.
check it out: ACUSTICA Green, Magenta, Amber Equalizers
Old 15th December 2014
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranscendingM View Post
Yeah, unfortunately there's no demo for Green and Magenta yet.. I usually like the solid state sound on the master more, but who knows.. maybe the Magenta will blow me away.

AA is killing it right now!
Old 24th December 2014
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaphod View Post
Looks like today is the day!

v1.3.839 sitting in my dashboard this morning. Thanks, Giancarlo - can't wait to try this out!
Old 26th December 2014
Gear Nut

This week im purchasing nebula 3 Pro, what mastering libraries you guys recommend?
Thx a lot )
Old 27th December 2014
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by matheuslins View Post
This week im purchasing nebula 3 Pro, what mastering libraries you guys recommend?
Thx a lot )
Take a look at Henry Olonga All you can eat bundle. It's mind blowing.
Old 27th December 2014
Lives for gear

I can not recommend the All you can eat bundle enough also, just a staggering amount of useful Nebula goodies, best for mixing IMHO.
For Mastering, Alex B's Mastering Console, AITB Mammoth (44.1Khz only) is where I would start. As always, to each their own.
Old 27th December 2014
Lives for gear

I can not recommend the All you can eat bundle enough also, just a staggering amount of useful Nebula goodies, best for mixing IMHO.
For Mastering, Alex B's Mastering Console, AITB Mammoth (44.1Khz only) is where I would start. As always, to each their own.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search