The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Nebula must have Saturation Plugins
Old 30th March 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will The Weirdo View Post
Only AA knows that.... I can say there is a Core 12 N4 update coming soon so upgrade ASAP.
A week without an answer from my ticket regarding this. They must have a lot to do..

Anyone upgraded from N3 to N4 - I usually get 25% Off

..And do really I have to contact support to be able to update?
Old 30th March 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by steffo View Post
A week without an answer from my ticket regarding this. They must have a lot to do..

Anyone upgraded from N3 to N4 - I usually get 25% Off

..And do really I have to contact support to be able to update?
Got my Ticket answered

You can’t upgrade from N3 to N4.

I have to buy Nebula ..again

No thanks
Old 30th March 2018
Right clicking on Finder got Studio One to crash immediately.

It happened once, randomly.

cute little logo you got there in the loading

Good job on improving the initial loading time of 20-30 sec down to 3-4 sec
Old 30th March 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Got my Ticket answered

No thanks
Just grab the free N4 player and Aquarius, then you can demo every new N4 library as they are released and buy just what you want.

N3 and N4 can coexist together so run both.
Old 30th March 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcpl View Post
Has anyone else had a problem like this?

Edit: opened a ticket...7 to 14 days for support. Wow.
I'm also a 10 year Nebula user too and on Win 7 x64 in Reaper and Studio One I've not had one issue with N4. On my system Nebula is running better than ever and the N4 update is rock solid.

@Sheikyearbouti Can you help him get faster help?
Old 30th March 2018
Lives for gear

No, not really. I can help if there is misunderstanding.
Old 30th March 2018
Gear Maniac

Quote:
I'm also a 10 year Nebula user too and on Win 7 x64 in Reaper and Studio One I've not had one issue with N4. On my system Nebula is running better than ever and the N4 update is rock solid.

@Sheikyearbouti Can you help him get faster help?
Thank you but I can wait my turn. Not a big deal.
Old 30th March 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Got my Ticket answered

No thanks
WTF?? Really crappy way to treat their customers. Especially considering how many headaches folks have had since N3...
Old 31st March 2018
Gear Nut
Is it possible to install last version of N4 on offline computer?
Old 31st March 2018
Just picked up the AlexB 9K Console, it's

and... TimP's L-Bus, Sum 100a, Vari-Level and the Surge-EQ.

Old 31st March 2018
Gear Maniac

N4 updated. A lot of crashes on my system, almost unusable. The crash is certain if I try to load a library when the interface is not fully loaded, but it's not the only case. In general: crashing Cubase on library loading..

Problem with meters on compressors: not solved at all, worsened instead. Meters are jumping without any meaning.

I'm on Cubase pro 9.5, Windows 10, Nebula VST2

Opening a ticket, and we start again with the Nebula bugfest...
Old 31st March 2018
Lives for gear

Very strange, I'm pulling 30 Nebula 4's in a S1 session right now using the full N4 and different setups without issue, but I'm on Win 7 so I can't speak to Win 10 users. I'm sure AA will iron the issues out ASAP.
Old 31st March 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Just grab the free N4 player and Aquarius, then you can demo every new N4 library as they are released and buy just what you want.

N3 and N4 can coexist together so run both.
I don’t understand - if I demo plugins in the free N4 player and decide to buy an eq then I can’t load more then one band within N3 right?

I’m pretty happy with the aqcuas I’ve got, just a bit curious..

Just realized I have to buy Ruby:( I’ve used it a lot and can’t replace it. Hehe
Old 31st March 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
I don’t understand - if I demo plugins in the free N4 player and decide to buy an eq then I can’t load more then one band within N3 right?
The new N4 libraries, the first of which is Bronze DiBiQuadroAudio will work in N4 player.

The single band type EQs of N3 would still only work as single band in paid N4 so you may as well just keep using N3 for those.
Old 31st March 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
If you buy any of the New 3rd party libraries created with Nat4 they will only work in N4 and N4 Player. If you buy any 3rd party libraries created with Nat3 they will work in N3 and N4.
Old 31st March 2018
Lives for gear

Thanks, great
Old 31st March 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosewood123 View Post
Yeah ... I'm just not seeing Bronze anywhere in Aquarius, and the download link on the AA site brings me to an empty page with an "app.box.com" url. I suppose I will wait for an Aquarius update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swartzfeger View Post
Same -- no Bronze in Aquarius here, and no Acqua Libraries section either under the purchase tab.

The only new thing I saw under Purchase was the N4P Player.
Not sure if it helps you guys but I found why Bronze trial was missing in my Aquarius. I was logged in with a username (from old site). Simply logging out and logging back in with email instead of username (same password) was all it took to get Bronze showing up.
Old 31st March 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by stella645 View Post
Not sure if it helps you guys but I found why Bronze trial was missing in my Aquarius. I was logged in with a username (from old site). Simply logging out and logging back in with email instead of username (same password) was all it took to get Bronze showing up.
Thanks for this! I'm going to try it out ASAP. I've been waiting for a solution, so I appreciate this.
Old 1st April 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
I was already logged in with the new email credentials. It finally worked for me when I manually added Bronze at the website... then it finally showed up in Aquarius.
Old 1st April 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
That did the trick for me. Thanks again!
Old 1st April 2018
Lives for gear
Didn't work for me
Old 1st April 2018
Lives for gear

Yes I am creating a Support Ticket for this, but just curious if anyone else is having the same experience.

I'm running OSX 10.13 and Reaper 5.77

Since rebuilding my system from the ground up with fresh installs of everything, including all Acustica plugs being installed through the latest Aquarius build, every time I open a project that has an instance of N4, or I insert an instance of N4 into a new project, a bunch of empty Acustica folders get added to my Reaper project folder. For what it's worth I'm not yet running the latest N4 update that was just released as I reinstalled my N4 the day before it dropped, (and I'm not taking that plunge until I have all other kinks worked out).

I'm referring to the six folders above the Bounces folder in the image below. Anyone else experiencing this?

Old 1st April 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Very strange, I'm pulling 30 Nebula 4's in a S1 session right now using the full N4 and different setups without issue, but I'm on Win 7 so I can't speak to Win 10 users. I'm sure AA will iron the issues out ASAP.
I can speak to it. There is no issue with N4 on Win10. I have about 15 instances of N4 on the various busses of my mix in Studio One Pro, all set to Quality=5. I've frozen countless other instances to tracks just fine. I've also got various AA plugs like Gold running in the same chains. So there is no issue with any of that. Although of course if you max out your CPU , crazy $hit can happen, and some DAW's allow a little more freedom to turn stuff off than others .
Old 1st April 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
all set to Quality=5
Curious why you would set to a lower Quality ?
Old 1st April 2018
OMU
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjmwpg View Post
Yes I am creating a Support Ticket for this, but just curious if anyone else is having the same experience.

Since rebuilding my system from the ground up with fresh installs of everything, including all Acustica plugs being installed through the latest Aquarius build, every time I open a project that has an instance of N4, or I insert an instance of N4 into a new project, a bunch of empty Acustica folders get added to my Reaper project folder. For what it's worth I'm not yet running the latest N4 update that was just released as I reinstalled my N4 the day before it dropped, (and I'm not taking that plunge until I have all other kinks worked out).

I'm referring to the six folders above the Bounces folder in the image below. Anyone else experiencing this?

Happened to me too.
Old 1st April 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMU View Post
Happened to me too.
OSX and Reaper and N4?
Old 1st April 2018
OMU
Lives for gear

Quote:
OSX and Reaper and N4?
Yes.
Old 1st April 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:

My system also is affected from this annoying behaviour. Many song folders - also the mac OSX Applications folder - everything is full of these..
Old 1st April 2018
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBaaron View Post
I can speak to it. There is no issue with N4 on Win10. I have about 15 instances of N4 on the various busses of my mix in Studio One Pro, all set to Quality=5. I've frozen countless other instances to tracks just fine. I've also got various AA plugs like Gold running in the same chains. So there is no issue with any of that. Although of course if you max out your CPU , crazy $hit can happen, and some DAW's allow a little more freedom to turn stuff off than others .
Well, I don't know where is the issue in my system, maybe it's not the OS. Both you and Will are speaking of Studio One and/or Reaper. My daw is Cubase 9.5.20
Maybe is something related to my daw, or something else.
Previous (VST2) N4 engine was working great, absolutely stable, never a crash. The new version is completely unusable on my system.
Old 2nd April 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJHollins View Post
Curious why you would set to a lower Quality ?
Pretty sure 5=highest

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search