The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Waves 7.1 issues Plugin Bundles
Old 1st January 2011
Here for the gear

Waves 7.1 issues

Excited...now frustrated. Just purchased JJP Analog Legends and CLA Compressors native via electronic download. I was trying to install them and it says that they are now V7.1 and it will uninstall my v7.0 software. I would like to keep my 7.0 software installed (V-series) and this 7.0 is not on WUP. I thought since they were both V7.x I would be okay. Is there a way to do this? Thanks, John
Old 2nd January 2011
Here for the gear

Just so you know. I just received an email from Waves and no problems. It automatically just gave me 7.1 for my new software and the old 7.0 without having to WUP. Nice. Thanks Waves.
Old 2nd January 2011
Lives for gear

Thanks for the follow up. I was watching this but didn't have an answer for you so, good to know.
Old 3rd January 2011
Gear Addict

the latest i see is 7.0 r16, is there a 7.1 ?

I have a couple of loose plugins (vocal rider and the eddie Kramer compressors) and CLA, Maserati and Kramer bundles, but don't see 7.1 for download.
Old 21st January 2011
Here for the gear

Smile waves shell 7.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmontano View Post

I have a couple of loose plugins (vocal rider and the eddie Kramer compressors) and CLA, Maserati and Kramer bundles, but don't see 7.1 for download.
is this available to download ? do you guys have a link . just upgraded to pt 9.01 and it does not work with my 7.0 waves. do they allow to download the fix?
Old 21st January 2011
Here for the gear

Quote:

If I login to my Waves account, I see a download link to v 7.1

Next step. Hunt down some release info...
Old 21st January 2011
Quote:

I think r16 just refers to the build of the installer - I think this is the 7.1 installer. Just download it and see...
Old 21st January 2011
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_monkey View Post
I think r16 just refers to the build of the installer - I think this is the 7.1 installer. Just download it and see...
You are correct.
When the installer under the v7.1 link runs it says "Welcome to the Waves Complete V7r16 installer".
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search