The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Logic Degrading Kontakt 4!!!
Old 26th January 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayclas View Post
yea man well the obvious thing with that kontakt and logic is that logic gives you a 8 mono and 16 mono out and cubase only give you 8 or 16 stereo

so when you use the mono out, the frequencies cancel each other out giving you a totally different sound thus a noticable difference

but we all went through trial and era i just get upset when someone think there approach is better i just dont let any one say anything i do stand for quality regardless of who master for kanye records and i havent bought a kanye album since tho i think he's talented

i usaully buy what i can listen to over and over that is all

but i have alot of respect for jayasher and i actually appreciate his advice !he seem like a genuine guy
Thank you for taking my advice in the spirit it was intended, which is constructive.

By all means, study and question, but if you are younger, less experienced, and less successful, IMHO always with the idea in the back of your mind that probably you have more to learn from them than they from you. That is how you grow.

And if ultimately you decide your evaluation holds water, them more power to you thumbsup

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search