The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Waves V7 Question Dynamics Plugins
Old 29th December 2010
Gear Maniac

Waves V7 Question

Hey guys -

I'm trying to demo a single plug-in and the site states that all version 7 plugs can run concurrently with their version-6 counterparts. However, when I download the V7 installer, it only gives me the option to install the 7.1 versions of plugs which can't run concurrently with past versions.

Is there an archive that contains links for previous versions? Trying out the plug-in without my V6 plugs isn't a big deal, but if I intend on purchasing it, I want to be reassured that I can install the 7.0 version that's capable of running simultaneously with my V6 RComp, REQ, etc. plug-ins.

I'd contact Waves support... but, of course, I have to extend my "upgrade plan" again to receive any help.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search