The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
I just got PT9 and got WUPped!!! Plugin Bundles
Old 29th December 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.rOk.stA View Post
I have my eye on PSP's sQuad eq bundle already! I appreciate you mentioning them. I'm gonna have to demo some of their stuff. It always seems to pop up.
Very cool! Ever since I took a serious listen to more and more of the PSP offerings, I completely lost interest in the Waves plugins, and most of my UAD plugs. That McQ is really incredible in the sQuad bundle. It is my go to on Kick and Toms, it makes sense as Back In Black was mixed on one of those consoles! The McQ works well on just about anything as well. I really have found great specific uses for the others in the bundle like: Console Q (Amek) - Bass, anything that needs to be more in your face, Classic Q (Neve) - guitars, anything, that's too harsh/gritty, and PreQursor, anything needing a smooth response/phase EQ, orchestra, etc. The two compressors of theirs I mentioned previously really have no peer, you must try them! If you wish to hear some examples of them in a mix, feel free to PM me.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search