The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Reason 5 works in PT7 48k....not 96k??? Audio Interfaces
Old 20th December 2010
Here for the gear

Reason 5 works in PT7 48k....not 96k???

Hey guys.....
Hope someone can tell me whats wrong here....
Just got Reason 5 and was working on a track in PT 7.4 (Mac) and it was in 96K. Pulled up reason, did a loop w/ Redrum and it was working fine. Work on another tune in 48k (PT is using my ART MPA Digital as the clock) and didn't use Reason. Come back to the 96k song and Reason is having a fit. Redrum just randomly plays and spurts out notes at will. When I hit Run on the drum machine, it's fine. Just when I start the session it starts going all over the place. I did all my usual stuff, close PT and change to 96 on the ART, tried restarting my computer and Maudio fast track ultra....looked all over for a change to 96 in reason, pretty sure it would get it from PT anyways....nothing. It sounds like my computer is running out of gas, but my system usage is not even at 25%. I tried it back in a 48k session, worked fine. Strangest thing is that it was working fine the first time I tried it in 96k, then the recall was messed up. Don't think I changed anything....
Any help, guys?
Thanks
Old 29th December 2010
Here for the gear

Angry

Did I stump you guys? Or was this just a dumb question.....prob the latter Cheers! I've asked around and nobody has an answer for me! Damn PTs....

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search