The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Preconfigured Music Computer Companies
Old 17th December 2010
Lives for gear

Preconfigured Music Computer Companies

Does anyone have any experiences or info on any of the companies that build custom computers for specifically for music production. Such as PC Audio Labs, The Creation Station from Sweetwater, Rain Computers or any others.
I am currently running Nuendo on a PC that is 5 years old and it is time for a upgrade. I am studio guy (not a computer guy) and would perfer not to mess around and figue out what works with what. Does it make sense to go with a pre-configured machine that these companies offer. Who here has dealt with them and what have been your experience.
Old 17th December 2010
We offer turnkey solutions but are based in Germany, shipping to the US is expensive. That being said, ADK has a rock solid reputation. PC Audio Labs is supposed to be good as well.
Old 18th December 2010
Lives for gear

Has anyone use Rain music audio computers? Still seeking opinions on going the route of buying a put together music computer appose to buying a computer off the shelf or hit or miss trying to get someone locally build me something similar............could you get a similar computer built for much less than what these companies are offering?
Old 18th December 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron florentine View Post
Does anyone have any experiences or info on any of the companies that build custom computers for specifically for music production. Such as PC Audio Labs, The Creation Station from Sweetwater, Rain Computers or any others.
I am currently running Nuendo on a PC that is 5 years old and it is time for a upgrade. I am studio guy (not a computer guy) and would perfer not to mess around and figue out what works with what. Does it make sense to go with a pre-configured machine that these companies offer. Who here has dealt with them and what have been your experience.
ADK ADK Pro Audio| Digital Audio workstations, Pro Audio Laptops, Pro audio interfaces, Pro audio software, DAW.

Scott is also a very active member of this forum: jcschild
Old 20th December 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by work2do View Post
Thanks I had forgot about them.............killer website and I love how they will also install new Daw software and audio interfaces of your choice................what area are they out of........anyone here have direct experience here with Scott............Love that he is one of us here at Gearslutz............is Scott available for a pm for contact from Gearslutz.....possibly a holiday Gearslutz special if I buy before the end of the year to get my tax write off!heh

Ron Florentine
Soundswest Studio
Old 20th December 2010
I'd contact ADK directly... And ask for a discount. Who knows.

Muziekschuur

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search