The "today we build our studio pc" thread
Old 18th July 2019
Gear Guru

Keep it up.
Old 18th July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matth30 View Post
Alright thnaks for your advice! The problem is that i need to build a new pc quickly because i cant work, my old pc died yesterday.. So maybe im gonna go to the frontline and see what happen. Im not giving to myself more than maximum a week to decide
AMD 3700x + MSI B450 Tomahawk is the best bang for the buck combo if you do not need Thunderbolt.
For Thunderbolt look at the ASRock x570 series.
Old 18th July 2019
Lives for gear

One interesting thing about my i7-3900k--it appears to be in turbo mode on all cores much of the time. Admittedly I don't have very large projects in cubase. Note the device spec and the hw monitor reading on my cpu now. The cpu temp over the reporting time period has ranged from 33-44 degrees celsius--cool as a cucumber. The columns are current value, min and max. I have not touched any of the overclocking features of the mobo. I have a large aftermarket cpu heat sink with lots of copper and a fan. I think the only time it became audible was when I applied bitlocker encryption to my hard drives, presumably involving at least some computation for about 10 hours.
Attached Thumbnails
The "today we build our studio pc" thread-capture2.jpg   The "today we build our studio pc" thread-capture.jpg  
Old 18th July 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponzi View Post
If somebody actually said that, you certainly proved them wrong. But nobody said that.
Said what? This remark makes no sense in context.

Quote:
Actually it would not be a valid benchmark for an application that only uses one core because an application benchmark measures a system not an individual component. That is, disk, ram, mobo, cpu all contribute to overall performance.
The benchmark is a "single thread benchmark", which means the benchmark will activate one real core only (not a hyperthreading core), and if enabled (as usual with benchmark), Turbo will be used. That the CPU needs a whole lot of other components is pretty obvious I would think. That doesn't change the fact that these benchmarks are focused on that chip with its respective components. Drives however, will not be taken into the equation.
But I wonder why you call it an application benchmark? It is the "Passmark CPU benchmark". Which means it puts one core to work. Hence why I mentioned that this would be valid for applications which would only use one thread. I cannot even think of an application using only one thread (logical core).

Quote:
My own view is that if I want an idea of single core performance, I use a cpu benchmark which has a single core performance benchmark. I believe a previous poster stated that based on a single core benchmark, the cpu had good single core performance. I can't understand how that can even be debatable.
I debated it in my post you quoted and explained why it can be misleading. I also mentioned that it is the case in a DAW scenario. If you want a CPU which has great single core (max Turbo) performance, by all means, go ahead. I merely try to inform people who want to pick the best CPU for DAW use that the single core benchmarks are distorted figures for DAW use.

Quote:
Yes, the turbo mode appears to be governed to an indeterminate amount by the overall heat of the chip--from the documentation I read on it, which is influenced by activity of other cpus. So I keep that in mind. By the same token, because turbo mode is indeterminate, you can not be more precise about it than calling it a factor of an unknown amount.
Turbo speed is not indeterminate. There is a fixed value for Turbo, for Turbo 3 (if activated) and for all active cores (so called Turbo bins, nowadays not openly published by Intel anymore). The Turbo bins tell what the max speed is for all cores at the same time when an n amount of cores is active, getting higher the less cores are active.

This may differ when a BIOS is set up different, when manually overclocking or when using AMD CPU's.
Old 18th July 2019
Gear Head

Isnt the msi b450 only for ryzen 1xxx and 2xxx series? The one i may take would be the asus tuf b450. I dont need thunderbolt for now!

So for now the config will be like :

Ryzen 7 3700x
Asus tuf b450
16go ram 3200 cs16 (i heard thar you could oc the motherboard in order to make it support full 3200 with the ram, is it something that could be harmful for the MB?)
1to ssd m.2

I already got the the gpu (gtx 660 which is enough for me), one power supply 750w, card readers, the box, etc etc)

What do you guys think?
Old 18th July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Isnt the msi b450 only for ryzen 1xxx and 2xxx series? The one i may take would be the asus tuf b450. I dont need thunderbolt for now!

Ryzen 7 3700x
Asus tuf b450
16go ram 3200 cs16 (i heard thar you could oc the motherboard in order to make it support full 3200 with the ram, is it something that could be harmful for the MB?)
1to ssd m.2

I already got the the gpu (gtx 660 which is enough for me), one power supply 750w, card readers, the box, etc etc)

What do you guys think?
The only B450 motherboards to consider are the MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC
and MSI B450 Tomahawk, they have better VRM and you can update the
BIOS without a CPU, but better wait for the BIOS to be more mature
https://www.reddit.com/r/MSI_Gaming/...date/?sort=new
The new BIOS have support for faster RAM like 3200/3600.
Old 18th July 2019
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Yo!

I want to build a new pc, and im wondering if the i5 8600k would be great for what i want : im playing/controlling in real time in ableton (with a midi keyboard, one push2 and a midi controller) lots of virtual instruments like omnisphere 2 or serum. Let's say that that a heavy project for me got like a maximum of 30/40 tracks with vsts, drumracks, effects, samples..on a average project its more like 15/30.. So all of that with a low buffer size (128 or 96) for optimal latency without drops.

Unfortunately im on the phone and my pc is out, so its diffilcult for me to check benchmarks with a small screen..

So i wanted to first know if the i5 8600k is a good choice. I also wanted to ask what type of motherboard seem the best to you? What characteristic are you looking for the motherboard when building a pc for music production? I think i need at least 8/10 usb ports on it but the rest i cant tell.

Thanks for your help

Ps : if there are cheaper CPU alternatives that could fit my needs i will be curious to hear it, but i've heard the intel is best for heavy vst usage in real time with low latency so i think it will be intel no matter what
I run and 8400k and its awesome. However I don't run omnisphere...I reckon the 8600k will do the job but if money is an issue it might be worthwhile investigating what is on offer chez AMD since the Ryzen 3 literally changed the game.

Re latency, a LOT of that comes from your interface. It's not just CPU. There is a latency database in here somewhere that will give you an idea on what to expect from a given interface.
Old 18th July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:

Ryzen 7 3700x
Asus tuf b450
1to ssd m.2

What do you guys think?
I have the MSI pro gaming Carbon AC ...just ordered a 3700x for it...once 3900x comes in stock I’ll be upgrading to one of them.

Only cause I can
Old 18th July 2019
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delusionboy View Post
did all that stuff last night. I noticed that the service seems to have no issue starting. didnt really need to force it, just that it wouldnt recognize the Antelope.

I might try this with another GPU if I can get my hands on soemone's spare. And ill try and test the Antelope on another PC, just have to find someone running PC thunderbolt.

However I'm starting to think about selling it and buying an RME UFX+ and leaving the whole sitch behind. spent quite a bit of time on this.
HIYA. Sooo I thought Id finish up this thread I dropped off on a few weeks ago for future researchers.

The end result of all this thunderbolt stuff. I flipped the Antelope unit and bought a RME Fireface UFX+.

With all the same settings and adapters the RME just worked. No real tweaking past a firmware update for the unit. Plus it can use WDM devices so i can actually play a video on youtube with my DAW up. So make of it what you will, but personally This experience made me not very confident in the Antelope drivers for any communication protocol, nothing but trouble here on Windows. (but again, when it was working, very nice sounding unit)

Thanks VERY MUCH for all the extra info and time. I have banked that computer tweaking info and hopefully it will come in handy for another user at some point.
Old 18th July 2019
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleazy_Rider View Post
For that money I would go Ryzen 3600 6 cores 12 threads and a solid B450 motherboard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponzi View Post
CPU benchmark shows 8600k as faster than 7600k, so absent some other factor, between the two I would buy the 8600. it also has 6 physical ores to 7600 4 cores.
I'll probably stick with intel and choose 8600k as ponzi said. Now I need to choose mother board. I know that this CPU is compatible only with Z370, Z390, H310, B360, H370 chipsets but which exactly will be better for working with audio?

As I'm writing this post, I found out that this CPU doesnt come with cooling fan. So maybe do you have some recommendations with fan in the box with cpu? Or maybe screw that and buy 8600k plus fan, but which? I don't know a thing about fans for CPU as currently Im using fan that came with my old E8400 :D

edit:
8600 (without 'k') comes with a fan. Should i get 8600 or 8600k + fan?
Old 18th July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominiqued View Post
I'll probably stick with intel and choose 8600k as ponzi said. Now I need to choose mother board. I know that this CPU is compatible only with Z370, Z390, H310, B360, H370 chipsets but which exactly will be better for working with audio?

As I'm writing this post, I found out that this CPU doesnt come with cooling fan. So maybe do you have some recommendations with fan in the box with cpu? Or maybe screw that and buy 8600k plus fan, but which? I don't know a thing about fans for CPU as currently Im using fan that came with my old E8400 :D
The Ryzen 3600 comes with a fan...why are you wanting intel so badly?
Old 18th July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:

edit:
I would go for 8600K so you can overclock a little bit. Also go for a silent CPU cooler from Noctua (Noctua NH-D15 CPU) if it fits in your case.
Maybe take a look at one of these two motherboards since you are on budget:
Gigabyte Z390 GAMING X
Asus Prime Z390-A
Both are future proof with thunderbolt possibility.

If you want to spend more money maybe:
Gigabyte Z390 DESIGNARE or Gigabyte Z390 AORUS MASTER

By the way if you change your mind and want to go the AMD route and have thunderbolt it will cost you around the same as Gigabyte Z390 DESIGNARE and Gigabyte Z390 AORUS MASTER for the ASRock X570 Taichi motherboard. Risky since I have not seen anybody have the thunderbolt function up and running. Also you have to pay up for the add in card
Old 19th July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
I'll probably stick with intel and choose 8600k as ponzi said. Now I need to choose mother board. I know that this CPU is compatible only with Z370, Z390, H310, B360, H370 chipsets but which exactly will be better for working with audio?...
Just to bring you up to date, my computer died last Thursday--a motherboard failure I believe. I use my computer for everything including working from home, so I set a goal of getting a new one up and running by the end of the day.

I had just a few days before that noticed that the i7-9700k looked like a good option for me. It has a good single thread performance and the multi core benchmark almost double what I had with my xeon 1276. While there are lots of cpu options that are probably very nice, I decided to go with the latest generation of intel chip--9th--and the 9700k being only $330 I went with it.

Over the years, I have also developed a preference for getting the nicest chipset available for a given cpu. Based on discussion here and online reviews, I determined the asus prime z390a would meet my needs--simple and functional without all the gaming/overclock stuff I have no interest in. Also, I have a nice cat5e going to my computer, so no desire to pay for wifi.

One thing I learned from monitoring my old system was that my biggest cubase project (one I added many instances of kontakt orchestral instrments as a test) only took 6 gig ram, so I went with 16 gig of ram for this one--only cost $60. And the guy at microcenter found me a kit of ram that was faster than my mobo would run (without overclocking), but it was less expensive than the slower ram.

I also have changed my views on power supplies over the years and now I get the top tier (really middle tier due to some really expensive options) ones. The one I had in my old system was less than a year old and its fan doesn't go on until its putting out over 100 watts or some such. So, it almost never runs the fan. I kept my old case and disk drives (sata ssd, m2 ssd and a 4tb spinner). The new cpu, mobo, and ram came to about $600.

So, whatever I may have said before, this is were I ended up. There were lesser cpus that may have met my modest needs, but its like for another $50, I can get a real beast, so that's what I did. Perhaps in the future I will have a use for that 8 cores.

As to the cpu fan, I don't know anything about the amd fans, but I like a quiet computer and there is no way I would use the stock fan from intel on my computer. I had a very large and quiet fan/radiator from the old system so I just re-used it. I don't have a specific recommendation on a fan, but I looked for something with lots of copper and a large diameter fan. These fans have lots of reviews online and noise level measurements, so that can lead to a good decision--probably many models that would do a great job.

Since the mobo has a m.2 socket on it, and I use the on board cpu video (another requirement for me in a cpu), for the first time ever, I have a desktop computer with nothing in any of the pcie slots. Not a goal by any means, it just ended up that way.

If this change was planned and I had a couple of weeks, I would have looked pretty closely at AMD options as well. My view these days is that they have competitive models, but not such a big advantage over intel that the intel is not competitive as well. For whatever reason, the very week my old computer failed, I had looked very closely at 9700k and z390 and had a parts list online so I new it would be about $600--so I pulled the trigger on that when I got to micro center.

It works great for music and all else, but my old one did as well--until it didn't.

PS. I always thought the 8700k was a very nice option for a music pc. But the 9700k was speced a tiny bit higher and was only like $40 dollars more, so I went with that. I think the cpu can address 128 gig of ram, and the mobo 64 gig, maybe something that I may need someday--and there is some talk on the internet that the mobo can support 128 gig once the proper 32gig sticks are on the market.

PSS. Note that for a person like me who builds their own, I can reuse many parts from one system to the next, so the money I spent on that great cpu cooler covers two succeeding systems--same with power supply which was well over $100 if I recall. So, that is something to keep in mind.
Old 19th July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:

edit:
The "K" can be overclocked.

For you to start build a PC:

For Intel https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/3CjJ29
For AMD https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/GVCkxG
I prefer AMD, but would wait a bit for the MSI B450 Tomahawk BIOS
to mature or get the new MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX(bigger BIOS chip)
Old 19th July 2019
Here for the gear

Hello guys, not sure if I have to create a new thread, but I am looking for help, I have 3000 euros budget, can you guys help me create a monster ? I use FL studio and do alot of orchestral, use alot of kontakt libraries, and I use 99% of the time waves plugins for mixing, which litteraly rape any cpu and computer I tried to work with (Ok I have never tried with a high end desktop*)

I made a sketch : https://www.topachat.com/pages/confi...B5u5vn6Oxbw%3D

Didn't add a dedicated GPU yet
Old 19th July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzi View Post
Hello guys, not sure if I have to create a new thread, but I am looking for help, I have 3000 euros budget, can you guys help me create a monster ? I use FL studio and do alot of orchestral, use alot of kontakt libraries, and I use 99% of the time waves plugins for mixing, which litteraly rape any cpu and computer I tried to work with (Ok I have never tried with a high end desktop*)

I made a sketch : https://www.topachat.com/pages/confi...B5u5vn6Oxbw%3D

Didn't add a dedicated GPU yet
My take is only €80 more expensive(video card included), but quite better...
https://fr.pcpartpicker.com/list/Qt2qD2

- Motherboard with better VRM, space for 3 NVMe SSDs and can add Thunderbolt card
- Noctua NH-D15 version for AM4 socket
- Double amount of RAM and faster(CAS 14)
Attention, ask ASRock support if the x570 Taichi can work with
4 sticks of this RAM
http://www.gskill.com/product/165/16...V32GB-(2x16GB)
I suspect the BIOS is immature and only supports 2 sticks...

If the ASRock X570 Taichi does not support 4 RAM sticks, change to
Gigabyte X570 AORUS ULTRA(No Thunderbolt) https://fr.pcpartpicker.com/product/...70-aorus-ultra
And this RAM https://fr.pcpartpicker.com/product/...4gx4m4b3200c16

- 3 NVMe SSDs, the Corsair MP510 is fast enough
- For GPU I prefer AMD, see why here
- The Fractal Define R6 also has USB-C port
- Better and way more silent PSU

Extras you may want:

Windows 10 Pro OEM key
https://www.guru3d.com/articles-page...-for-11,1.html

For backup with external drive, ICY DOCK DuoSwap MB971SP-B

A mouse with extra horizontal scroll wheel

A small Keyboard
https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalK..._outemu_brown/
Old 19th July 2019
Lives for gear

You're very helpful @ Pictus !
Old 19th July 2019
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictus View Post
My take is only €80 more expensive(video card included), but quite better...
Thanks so much, I'll take your suggestions and study them

My workflow is already on point with logitech mouses (that side wheel <3)

Sorry but what do you mean by a thunderbolt card ?

Also does that case provide good airflow to cool down the whole system ? I swear they call me cpu rapper, I am afraid to put 500 dollars on a cpu and still not be able to run a full mix session with waves plugins
Old 19th July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:

Many new audio interfaces is through thunderbolt. Thunderbolt is proven better for audio due to direct input into motherboard. Just like PCI. I would never build a new audio pc without thunderbolt possibility. Not saying you should buy a motherboard with native support just be sure your motherboard has a thunderbolt header so it's future proof. ASRock X570 Taichi like Pictus mentioned has a thunderbolt header even though I have not seen anybody tried out the thunderbolt add in card
Old 19th July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictus View Post
Since I'm interested in ITX motherboards, I will be limited to 32GB of RAM. Just wondering what sort of situation would demand more than 32GB. The CPU has been the weakest link in my chain and is the reason I'm getting a new system. My previous PC had 12G of RAM and it seemed just fine.

I can afford to double up on RAM, but I get the feeling a lot of people buy more than they will ever use during the useful life of the system. If 32GB is sufficient, then getting 64GB is in no way going to make a difference to system performance. It's not going to run faster or cooler (if anything it might even run hotter!). I reckon a lot of people buy extra ram just so they can get that warm fuzzy feeling you get when you know you have loads of unused overhead you'll never need.
Old 19th July 2019
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by daskeladden View Post
Many new audio interfaces is through thunderbolt. Thunderbolt is proven better for audio due to direct input into motherboard. Just like PCI. I would never build a new audio pc without thunderbolt possibility. Not saying you should buy a motherboard with native support just be sure your motherboard has a thunderbolt header so it's future proof. ASRock X570 Taichi like Pictus mentioned has a thunderbolt header even though I have not seen anybody tried out the thunderbolt add in card
Okkkk I get it thanks !
Old 19th July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Noctua NH-U12A, which gets you the performance of a 150mm cooler in a 12mm package. Anyway that's the one I got. I haven't installed it yet as I'm waiting for the 3900X to be in stock, but it seems alright.

Stock coolers are usually barely adequate. They will keep your CPU within its operating temperature range, but they will usually be a lot noisier than third-party coolers. If your CPU comes with a cooler, there's nothing to be lost for trying it—you can always upgrade later if you don't like it. If you can, get an OEM CPU instead of the boxed retail version, this way you can save a bit of money and invest it in a better & quieter cooling solution.
Old 19th July 2019
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoox View Post
Since I'm interested in ITX motherboards, I will be limited to 32GB of RAM. Just wondering what sort of situation would demand more than 32GB. The CPU has been the weakest link in my chain and is the reason I'm getting a new system. My previous PC had 12G of RAM and it seemed just fine.

I can afford to double up on RAM, but I get the feeling a lot of people buy more than they will ever use during the useful life of the system. If 32GB is sufficient, then getting 64GB is in no way going to make a difference to system performance. It's not going to run faster or cooler (if anything it might even run hotter!). I reckon a lot of people buy extra ram just so they can get that warm fuzzy feeling you get when you know you have loads of unused overhead you'll never need.
If you'r composing with ensembles patches you should be fine with 16 to 32, but with large projects with individual sections and to have a ready to go template with hundreds of tracks, you'll need more than 32
Old 19th July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delusionboy View Post
HIYA. Sooo I thought Id finish up this thread I dropped off on a few weeks ago for future researchers.

The end result of all this thunderbolt stuff. I flipped the Antelope unit and bought a RME Fireface UFX+.

With all the same settings and adapters the RME just worked. No real tweaking past a firmware update for the unit. Plus it can use WDM devices so i can actually play a video on youtube with my DAW up. So make of it what you will, but personally This experience made me not very confident in the Antelope drivers for any communication protocol, nothing but trouble here on Windows. (but again, when it was working, very nice sounding unit)
I also was thinking about buying Antelope Zen Tour but changed my mind in the last minute. So glad I selected the Presonus Quantum instead. Driver problems on Windows is a nightmare that will haunt you for years like my Zoom UAC-8 did
Old 19th July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0se View Post
You're very helpful @ Pictus !
Thanks, it is the way I can contribute to the community.

--------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Thanks so much, I'll take your suggestions and study them
You are welcome.
Quote:
My workflow is already on point with Logitech mouses (that side wheel <3)

Quote:
This Thunderbolt card, some ASRock have TB header and three models have built-in Thunderbolt ports:
https://www.anandtech.com/show/14461...erbolt-10g-lan
https://www.anandtech.com/show/14455...th-thunderbolt
https://www.anandtech.com/show/14550...aming-itx-tb3-

Quote:
Also does that case provide good airflow to cool down the whole system ? I swear they call me cpu rapper, I am afraid to put 500 dollars on a cpu and still not be able to run a full mix session with waves plugins
It is a very well designed quality case with a good balance between noise/cooling.
https://www.gamersnexus.net/guides/3...-cases-of-2018
You can improve the airflow by adding more
https://fr.pcpartpicker.com/product/...e-fan-nfa15pwm
or https://fr.pcpartpicker.com/product/...e-fan-nfa14pwm

--------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoox View Post
Big orchestral samples, lots of tracks...
The ITX may support 64GB with the new 32GB RAM sticks.
Quote:
True.
Looks like there is less support for 4 16GB RAM sticks with some
motherboards/BIOS/memory types, this will change as the BIOS matures...
Old 19th July 2019
Gear Head

Thanks to everyone who helped me

Do you guys have an ideo of when the bios will be opperationnal for the msi b450 tomahawk? Same for the release of the MAX version of this board which has been annonced on the msi site. If it take too much time maybe i'll go with the asus x470 pro which has been already updated for the ryzen 3xxx. This mobo seems pretty cool, but quite expansive compared to the tomahawk..
Old 19th July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Thanks to everyone who helped me

Do you guys have an ideo of when the bios will be opperationnal for the msi b450 tomahawk? Same for the release of the MAX version of this board which has been annonced on the msi site. If it take too much time maybe i'll go with the asus x470 pro which has been already updated for the ryzen 3xxx. This mobo seems pretty cool, but quite expansive compared to the tomahawk..
Get the MSI pro gaming carbon...bios is already out...I’ve flashed mine already.
Old 19th July 2019
Gear Head

Are you sure about that? I read that this is 50/50 with this board so this is not fully optimized yet..

See here

https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comment...zen_3000_cpus/
Old 19th July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Are you sure about that? I read that this is 50/50 with this board so this is not fully optimized yet..

See here

https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comment...zen_3000_cpus/
I flashed mine last night...took me 30 seconds...
Old 19th July 2019
Lives for gear

Over the years, I have developed a process of using a usb stick formated in fat32 to store mobo flash images--flashed my z390 prime as soon as I got it last week. took 5-10 minutes--come to think of it, I have never purchased a mobo that had current bios.... Some of the comments on that problem indicated that might help.

These mobo might be functional like the recent intel chipsets/bios where there is an option to revert to original boot image if the flash does not complete. In the past, if flash did not complete successfully, the mobo became permanently non-functional. Good to research this for your mobo before embarking on flash.

On another subject, one thing I did a few months ago was to convert my disk drives to GPT from MBR. I backed them up first and used a process from the internet involving a command line disk management utility that comes with win 10. All went well.

By having all disks gpt, the legacy support for mbr drives can be turned off on the mobo. EUFI can only boot from a gpt drive--if the disk is mbr, it uses a non eufi boot process. Once the drive is booting in EUFI mode, you can turn on secure boot which helps prevent rootkits.

This was true for my z390 based mobo, but reading on the internet filled in some of the general principles of eufi.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search