The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
IK AmpliTube® iRig™
Old 17th February 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian @ IK View Post
AmpliTube Fender for the iPhone and iPad is now available through iTunes.
If you own AmpliTube 2 for iOS, or plan on purchasing it, please, get AmpliTube 2.0.3 (2.0.1 on iPad) first, and add AmpliTube Fender as an in-app purchase inside AmpliTube by scrolling to the far right of the TOOLS bar and selecting ADD GEAR. You can then scroll down to any individual Fender model to add, or select the Fender bundle for $14.99.

If you purchase AmpliTube Fender separately, you will not be able to access the amps inside AmpliTube 2 without purchasing them again in-app.

Thanks.
Bought the Fender package inside of amplitube full for my iPhone 4. Works great, sounds good. Seems like everything sounds better after the update. Though in my internet perusal I watched an amplitube ipad video, and the models seemed to sound quite a bit better. Any chance in the future amplitube could match the quality of the processing its running based on your device? ie the iPhone 4 could probably run the highest quality without a problem and match that of the ipad.

Anyway, just a thought. I enjoy this software and you probably get inundated with ideas all of the time.
Old 18th February 2011
Gear Maniac

Thanks thermos. Glad you're enjoying AmpliTube 2+Fender.
We work very hard to squeeze the most out of the mobile platforms already. Both quality and reliable performance are our top considerations during development, and we are confident that shines through in the products we offer.
📝 Reply