The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
All RME Fireface 800 are defective Audio Interfaces
Old 25th November 2009
Lives for gear

i see this thread pop up again and again. i feel the pain! i make my small contribution, it might help.

i had the same problem but with a rme interface card connected via adat to a apogee da16x

i asked i guy here in berlin who is building digital stuff for broadcast and he basicly told me that adat itself is far from optimal for transmitting a heavy load of data. he discribed it like this: "you can build in a porsche engine in a old beatle volkswagen it might work but you might crash also"

he then build me two opticals by hand. the light core was standing out 1-2mm out of the plug. he told me its better when its closer to the optical cell. he also told me that 2meter is the maximum he would use for adat.

after that it worked. not 100%, i sometimes had dropouts but it was usable. later i changed to symphony card and AES and now its 100% proof.
Old 25th November 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattianlaseppia View Post
this is very normal, USB, FW, are all in the same bus.
Pro Tools tell you shouldn't use usb drive in general, because you get this kind of problems, plus you have 24 channel, so it's normal this happen. in a mac book you have to use the FW800 (if it's a pro) and connect the fireface to this port, than use a FW hd connected to the fireface (not the mac book) and maybe works, but i think 24 tracks are too much for a mac book, i mean because you should use a separated internal HD, but you can't have two HD in a mac book.. so with a mac pro there are no problems if you connect them in this way, if not yes.. for example the front FW and FW800 and USB ports sucks.. while the ones in the back are ok.

What a load of Bollocks.they may share the same bus but USB-2 is perfectly fine to record to,and, as I later stated 32 channels work fine into the same hardware/software using MR 816's instead of the fireface.

I just did 4, 2 1/2 hour shows,thats 10 hours of solid recording without a single pop or click.

MC
Old 28th November 2009
Lives for gear

stdenisg:

So....I was able to setup and run a test of 26 analog tracks simultaneously on my system.
(10) from the FF800 and (16) from my ZED16R.
Four Hosa OPM-305 optical cables interconnected between the two boxes. The ZED was transmitting 16 channels ADAT into the FF800. Both green ADAT1, ADAT2 lock LED's on.
FF800 set to "Autosync", Autosync Pref. "Input ADAT1" and System Clock "Slave". 256 Sample buffer, +4dbu input/output "all channels". (no BW limit), 44.1Khz was set on both machines, FW400 connection between FF800 and PC: Asus A8N32-SLI Mobo, AMD FX-60 dual core 2.61Ghz, WinXP Pro, 3G RAM, SATA HD's, C:OS/Cubase and D:Audio
I used Cubase 4.5.2, 32bitrate floating point record mode
Each track was set to record a separate input 1-26
I ran a fixed 1Khz signal 0db gain set into all channels (PFL)
TotalMix was set up with all inputs mapped to all outputs (1:1)
I ran that for 5 minutes, 35 seconds.
I had no clicks, no dropouts!
Each wav file was exactly the same size in the audio pool around 60Mb per track @1411kbps each. The audio folder was approximately 1.5Gb of data...

I ran it again using 12 tracks from the ZED only (ADAT 1-12)
same results....
I'm going to try a few more setups now that I have a system.
Let me know what you think of this setup, validity etc...
I can try using "Global Record" in TotalMix if you think that would be a good test.
I'm not completely familiar with it, but willing to learn and give it a shot...
I also want to analyze and view each of the waveforms a little more in detail. In Cubase editor zoomed in it's clear to see the digitization of the sine waveform...nicely stepped.
Having a more complex waveform would be more interesting, but using this as a baseline seems realistic as a start.
If I had seen a dropout or click my next step was to look at it with a storage scope....
Which was one question I wanted to ask about your dropouts:
Is there a way to measure how long they were...milliseconds etc.??

For me this was a great experiment and really proved to me that my system can do that and more....I would have to say it certainly exercised the A/D converters in both my units, validated the optical connections, FW and CPU throughput.
I wouldn't have any hesitation now running 26 microphones into this setup and letting her run....now maybe I should try running it longer and I probably will now....but if I did get dropouts or clicks or flaws sometime after 5 minutes, I might have to consider some sort of buffer overflow or something along those lines...to me if it doesn't hiccup and is solid for 5 minutes straight, it shouldn't ever.
Old 28th November 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmukilteo View Post
stdenisg:

So....I was able to setup and run a test of 26 analog tracks simultaneously on my system.
(10) from the FF800 and (16) from my ZED16R.
Four Hosa OPM-305 optical cables interconnected between the two boxes. The ZED was transmitting 16 channels ADAT into the FF800. Both green ADAT1, ADAT2 lock LED's on.
FF800 set to "Autosync", Autosync Pref. "Input ADAT1" and System Clock "Slave". 256 Sample buffer, +4dbu input/output "all channels". (no BW limit), 44.1Khz was set on both machines, FW400 connection between FF800 and PC: Asus A8N32-SLI Mobo, AMD FX-60 dual core 2.61Ghz, WinXP Pro, 3G RAM, SATA HD's, C:OS/Cubase and D:Audio
I used Cubase 4.5.2, 32bitrate floating point record mode
Each track was set to record a separate input 1-26
I ran a fixed 1Khz signal 0db gain set into all channels (PFL)
TotalMix was set up with all inputs mapped to all outputs (1:1)
I had no clicks, no dropouts!
Each wav file was exactly the same size in the audio pool around 60Mb per track @1411kbps each. The audio folder was approximately 1.5Gb of data...

I ran it again using 12 tracks from the ZED only (ADAT 1-12)
same results....
I'm going to try a few more setups now that I have a system.
Let me know what you think of this setup, validity etc...
I can try using "Global Record" in TotalMix if you think that would be a good test.
I'm not completely familiar with it, but willing to learn and give it a shot...
I also want to analyze and view each of the waveforms a little more in detail. In Cubase editor zoomed in it's clear to see the digitization of the sine waveform...nicely stepped.
Having a more complex waveform would be more interesting, but using this as a baseline seems realistic as a start.
If I had seen a dropout or click my next step was to look at it with a storage scope....
Which was one question I wanted to ask about your dropouts:
Is there a way to measure how long they were...milliseconds etc.??

For me this was a great experiment and really proved to me that my system can do that and more....I would have to say it certainly exercised the A/D converters in both my units, validated the optical connections, FW and CPU throughput.
I wouldn't have any hesitation now running 26 microphones into this setup and letting her run....now maybe I should try running it longer and I probably will now....but if I did get dropouts or clicks or flaws sometime after 5 minutes, I might have to consider some sort of buffer overflow or something along those lines...to me if it doesn't hiccup and is solid for 5 minutes straight, it shouldn't ever.
well , i've mentioned earlier that last year i was running a digimax trough my fireface with no problems at all ...

our thread's friend was really unlucky though
:-(
Old 28th November 2009
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by s34nsm411 View Post
Lately Ive been trying to track stuff at very low latency on the fireface and usually this translates to a few pops here and there when playing back in cubase. However I have noticed that when I am recording something, a little flub gets recorded onto the track. Not quite a pop but it just glitches a little bit. Maybe this is what the OP is getting? I never really noticed it before at 1024 samples which is the highest setting. But at 96 it seems to happen. Anybody know a solution?
Same here and I can confirm the OP's findings.
I'd like to figure this out.
The only thing that seemed to help was increasing the buffer, but that didn't fix everything 100% and only lowered how frequently the click/pop/garble occurred.
Old 28th November 2009
Gear Nut

Quote:
44.1Khz was set on both machines (...)
The issue was more frequent at 48000 Hz, probably because the higher data rate is pushing the TOSLINK receivers nearer to their limits.

Also, my tests ran for a total of 12 minutes, and sometimes I would only get one or two "zerod" samples (i.e., clicks) in the recorded files.

My intuition tells me the TOSLINK receivers (TORX141P) are occasionally losing data and the Fireface's error correction (if any) is setting those samples to value '0'... or it's an obscure clocking issue (that the FF800 control panel isn't reporting because it always reports 'Sync').

The end result, for me, is that the FF800 behaviour with regards to receiving ADAT data streams is UNRELIABLE... if it works for you, and you trust it 100%, great.
I simply can't, based on my experience to date.

Good luck!

Last edited by stdenisg; 28th November 2009 at 08:37 AM.. Reason: Clarification
Old 28th November 2009
Gear Addict

dude, I haven't read the whole thread in its entirety, but have you tried connecting the ff with a fw 800 cable? This really sounds like a bandwidth thing. Try a FW 800 cable recording onto a non firewire or usb drive.
Old 28th November 2009
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by reflexon View Post
dude, I haven't read the whole thread in its entirety, but have you tried connecting the ff with a fw 800 cable? This really sounds like a bandwidth thing. Try a FW 800 cable recording onto a non firewire or usb drive.
Hi Paul... no never tried that because I seriously doubt it's FW related.

Only the ADAT INPUTS are affected. All the analog inputs (I haven't tested the SPDIF) are click-free. A FW issue would affect ALL inputs.
Am I wrong?
Old 28th November 2009
Lives for gear

hi there stdenisg:
Glad to see your back!
So yes I did the same tests at 48k.
26 channels and 12
I ran them both again to 16 minutes
One strange thing I noted on the Global Record, for some reason it will stop just after 16 minutes....I wanted an hour with it but for some reason it just stopped and went red in the time frame....
I used both Global Record as well as Cubase to record my 1khz signal. All tests were still flawless....I have a pretty quiet room with JBL and KRK monitors and sub woofer...I also listened to most of them on headphones just as a check....
And.......I just finished downloading your test003 files and I looked at your wav files and imported each stereo pair file into Cubase....all 3G's!
...and other than the sweep signal stopping at 9min,45sec and the 440hz beginning again at 11min, 52sec......there were no dropouts or flaws in any of those waveforms they ran perfectly on playback and I listened to them on my monitors....no clicks, no dropouts....I even ran the jog wheel across a portion or two but those were the bumps that occured at the bottom end changing and going back up....so nothing abnormal there!

Bascially there is no problem with your recording files!
I checked all your files and focused on 1013 and 1021 looking for any flaws.
Unless you can give me a specific time location where you heard or found clicks or dropouts????....this has to be your computer during playback....not the RME equipment!

It is likely something with your motherboard having a data collision during transfers or buffer overflow causing a reset....this could be a hard drive speed issue or a CPU cache problem or the most common problem with playback like this would be a bad memory cell in your RAM....those are the most common reasons for glitches....

Ya I know I need a life outside my studio...but it's a holiday and a Friday night....so here I am...listening to sine sweeps and A-440......
Actually I've been testing my ZED anyway so this was a great opportunity to put it to the test......
The only change I would make to your FF800 settings based on your configuration setting list (very thorough test statistics BTW, nice job) is to make sure you set the FF800 to AutoSync NOT Master like we had discussed earlier and use only one optical cable between the two units and make sure when you get ADAT1 sync and that the FF800 shows Slave synced to ADAT1 in. OctamicD should be set to INT (Master).
It turns out the FF800 has to sync to ADAT inputs as the clock source!!
This is the way I've always had mine set! and I may have gotten you confused!!!
Also If you can...post another wav file recorded at 44.1 just for comparison....
Old 28th November 2009
Gear Nut

I'm still thinking about this...

I have been looking for the ADAT Lightpipe data stream specification... anyone know where I could find this? (I tried Google...)

The issue appears as one or more zero samples SIMULTANEOUSLY across ALL 8 channels of an ADAT input connection.

Now, if the TOSLINK receiver was losing bits in the incoming stream, I'm having problems seeing how that would affect ALL 8 channels in the SAME exact spot... (but I would need more understanding of the ADAT spec and how the data is transmitted to confirm this).

Maybe a clocking issue would cause this type of error, but I can't say for sure because I don't have enough experience to recognize such problems.

But then why would ADAT1 and ADAT2 have DIFFERENT clocking issues (i.e., clicks in ADAT1 appear in DIFFERENT spots than ADAT2) when they are being fed from the same source (i.e., OctamicD ADATMain & ADATAux)?

And swapping cables between ADAT 1 and ADAT2 DOES NOT affect the clicking profile (i.e., if ADAT2 clicks more than ADAT1, it will still do so after exchanging cables between both ADAT inputs.)

Not knowing is driving me crazy...
Old 28th November 2009
Gear Nut

Quote:
I just finished downloading your test003 files and I looked at your wav files and imported each stereo pair file into Cubase....all 3G's!
...and other than the sweep signal stopping at 9min,45sec and the 440hz beginning again at 11min, 52sec......there were no dropouts or flaws in any of those waveforms
Unless you can give me a specific time location where you heard or found clicks or dropouts????....this has to be your computer during playback....not the RME equipment!
Thanks for that.

I can now see why so few are reporting this issue: it's so subtle most can't even hear or see it even when they're searching for it.

And yet, if you look carefully at the test003_1013.wav (which you say you examined), I have found the following samples to be '0' when they should not be... and I can VERY clearly hear the 'tick' as that sample is crossed:

So you might want to review how you've been "testing".
Old 28th November 2009
Lives for gear

Well for starters TOSLink isn't a receiver its a type of fiber optic connector.
1.) Are you using one or two OctamicD's connected to the F800?
2.) If you are using one then it needs to be set to internal "INT".
3.) One optical cable is needed from the MAIN out of the Octamic to the ADAT1 in on the F800...that's all you need to do! With one OctamicD there isn't anything else....ADAT 1-8 has to appear at an ADAT1 input period! It can't be plugged into an ADAT2 port and it won't ever recognize the AUX on the back of the OctamicD as ADAT2 no matter what you try to do!
4.) When the FF800 see's optical data appearing at it's ADAT1 In port it will Autosync to that ADAT1 incoming signal first. When that happens the FF800 then uses the Octamics internal ADAT transmission clock to sync the two together and the FF800 sends 1-16 digital audio channels down the FW to your computer!
If you don't have it hooked up exactly like that then your will get anomalies....
Please try it....
Seriously I'm not trying to bull**** you here! I really want to help you!
I've been using my system as a test bed which is correct and accurate and works everytime....I think your system is flawed.
There were no dropouts in your wav files! Trust me!
If you can show me where in the waveform the recorded audio glitch is please send it to me and let me look at it...but I've looked down to the digitized bits and it isn't there!!
Seriously if there is a flaw, clip, distortion, dropout in the audio waveform caused during the recording stream then you will see it and hear it....if its not in the waveform it's not the recording it's the playback!!!!!!!!!
Old 28th November 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by stdenisg View Post
Thanks for that.

I can now see why so few are reporting this issue: it's so subtle most can't even hear or see it even when they're searching for it.

And yet, if you look carefully at the test003_1013.wav (which you say you examined), I have found the following samples to be '0' when they should not be... and I can VERY clearly hear the 'tick' as that sample is crossed:

So you might want to review how you've been "testing".
Hey I'll go back and listen again to 1013 (I did look at it and listened to the whole thing!!....) LOL
I'm not sure what time frame those numbers you listed are for....I don't have WaveLab
Can you give me a time frame that I can locate that in Cubase like 0:00:00.000.
Old 28th November 2009
Gear Nut

Thumbs up

Quote:
Hey I'll go back and listen again to 1013 (I did look at it and listened to the whole thing!!....) LOL
I'm not sure what time frame those numbers you listed are for....I don't have WaveLab
Can you give me a time frame that I can locate that in Cubase like 0:00:00.000.
0:02:21.056 = 6812152
0:05:26.925 = 15700367
0:05:59.516 = 17287757
0:12:10.744 = 35094433
0:13:17.453 = 38299793

I got the timings using Wavelab...

And just to be sure we're talking about the same bits, this the MD5sum for test003_1013.wav:
9bef4b2c28f91c9d6daabd345c114ee9

Last edited by stdenisg; 28th November 2009 at 01:27 PM.. Reason: Clarification
Old 28th November 2009
Gear Nut

Quote:
Well for starters TOSLink isn't a receiver its a type of fiber optic connector.
http://www.toshiba.com/taec/componen...t/TORX141P.pdf
Old 28th November 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
Exactly a type of connector or receptacle....that is the receptacle that a TOSlink optical fiber plug fits into.
Old 28th November 2009
Lives for gear

If you want to investigate the internals of the Octamic or FF800 then you should look at a few of these data sheets..
I'm pretty sure this is the guts in all of the RME products but I don't know for sure if they use Burr Brown or not...

The block diagram (first link) will give you additional links to the various chips and circuits involved. Pretty handy block diagram BTW.
Almost all chipsets for A/D/A use something similar to this...

The second link is to the actual datasheet for the chip that performs the AES/EBU/SPDIF 2 channel optical transceiver circuit.
I think all of the specs timings and clocking is in there...
Hope that helps

Block Diagram (SBD) - Pro Audio Mixer - TI.com

http://focus.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/src4382.pdf
Old 28th November 2009
Lives for gear

FWIW and I'm sure you checked all this but I thought I'd rule it out...

If you think you've narrowed this down to the optical inputs then I would double check that your getting light out of both units with no cable plugged in then plug one in and check the end of the cable to make sure there is a nice bright red light...
(don't stare directly at it for too long,,,it is coherent light!)
that was a safety note...LOL

Optical cables are somewhat fragile and the good cables use glass rather than fiber and can break easily...one kink or hard twist on the cable will break it...you also need to make sure the cable "clicks" into the TOSlink "receptacle/connector" in order for it to properly aligned with the fiber...

If that is all OK and you have good sync between the two, then there's no way you will "see" any data glitches from that part of the circuit chain. They both have PLL (Phase lock loop) circuits and parity error checking to make sure the data transmissions are intact and correct from transmitter to receiver and vice vesa.
Old 28th November 2009
Lives for gear

OK so I found one glitch at 2:21.092 both channels.

But that is not a sampling error...that is the sweep generator transitioning from the bottom end back up...same thing that showed up on the meters and all of the locations you listed occur at the bottom end of the sweep...which would be pretty hard to hear BTW...

Didn't see any of the others but that may be because they weren't exactly where you said they should be...

All of your locations are at the bottom end of the sweep and heading towards transition....
This is why you need to use either a steady fixed frequency or a steady broadband (pink noise) test signal.
Either that or use a better sweep generator...

So now that we've ruled out sample error and I've found nothing on your other wav files....
Maybe you can test the whole thing again....using a calibrated signal generator with a fixed signal (1Khz is a standard value)...or if you want to get more complex use broadband pink noise...see if you get ticks or clicks....
Taking it one byte at a time...
but I'm still having fun.....don't make me break out my oscope!

Last edited by djmukilteo; 28th November 2009 at 08:47 PM.. Reason: Sorry forgot to attach the Word file
Old 28th November 2009
Gear Nut

Quote:
OK so I found one glitch at 2:21.092 both channels.

But that is not a sampling error...that is the sweep generator transitioning from the bottom end back up...same thing that showed up on the meters and all of the locations you listed occur at the bottom end of the sweep...which would be pretty hard to hear BTW...

Didn't see any of the others but that may be because they weren't exactly where you said they should be...

All of your locations are at the bottom end of the sweep and heading towards transition....
This is why you need to use either a steady fixed frequency or a steady broadband (pink noise) test signal.
Either that or use a better sweep generator...

So now that we've ruled out sample error and I've found nothing on your other wav files....
Maybe you can test the whole thing again....using a calibrated signal generator with a fixed signal (1Khz is a standard value)...or if you want to get more complex use broadband pink noise...see if you get ticks or clicks....
Taking it one byte at a time...
but I'm still having fun.....don't make me break out my oscope!
Well thanks for trying to help.

If you couldn't find the zero samples where I told you to find them, then I'm afraid we won't be able to move forward together, and we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Cheers!
Old 28th November 2009
Lives for gear

OK that's fine
There not there....at least not where you said they were....I scanned forward and backwards 5 seconds in each direction and found no flaws in the waveform
....unless you change you signal source and re-test... then you will continue to see glitches from your sweep source signal at the bottom end...thinking that is something being generated by the A/D.....it's not. It's your signal...
Change that and see what you get....
BTW Every one of your locations were at the lowest frequency point in the sweep....
not random....and that's not me seeing it.....that is based on the time frames you listed and that is not a coincidence.....
If you want to PM me or send me your email and I can send you the screenshots...It's right there in color.....and it's pretty obvious what the cause is!
Old 28th November 2009
Gear Nut

Have you tried sending any sort of data/audio out of either of the FF800 adat outs and looping it straight back into either of the the adat ins and recording the result, seems a dumb test but isolates the FF800 and if you still have issues you really have a dud unit. Apologies if you've already tried this.................Denis
Old 28th November 2009
Lives for gear

Here's a .pdf of the screenshots and proof of your dropout...
Not sure how low your sweep went but this is at or below 20Hz and not much amplitude....pretty flat waveform at those points....
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Test003 1013 wav screnshots.pdf (339.3 KB, 228 views)
Old 28th November 2009
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songcatcher View Post
Have you tried sending any sort of data/audio out of either of the FF800 adat outs and looping it straight back into either of the the adat ins and recording the result, seems a dumb test but isolates the FF800 and if you still have issues you really have a dud unit. Apologies if you've already tried this.................Denis
Yes I had tried this in 2008 (see my initial RME forum posts), feeding an analog input into the FF800, routing that internally to one of the FF800 ADAT outputs (using TotalMix) , then from that FF800 ADAT output back into the other FF800 ADAT input, like so:

TestSignal -> FF800.AnalogIn --(internal routing)-->
FF800.ADAT1Ouput -> FF800.ADAT2Input

During those 2 tests, the ADAT clicking issue DID NOT occur, which led me to believe that the clicking was coming from my ADAT source, the OctamicD.

Today, after having made numerous other tests in different configurations, I have eliminated the OctamicD as the source of clicking, but I have not repeated the FF800 "ADATOut feeding ADATIn" tests again.

I think I will do this, just to confirm if those 2 click-free tests were just coincidences, or whether something else is going on when the FF800 is talking to itself...

Thanks for the suggestion.
Old 29th November 2009
Gear Maniac

there are clear glitches in the excerpts that were posted in post 95.

As for the source of the glitches, until the original poster is willing to use the scientific method, by testing systematically without a prejudice as to what may or may not have caused the issue, I think this is just going to be very difficult to determine.
Old 29th November 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Brock View Post
there are clear glitches in the excerpts that were posted in post 95.

As for the source of the glitches, until the original poster is willing to use the scientific method, by testing systematically without a prejudice as to what may or may not have caused the issue, I think this is just going to be very difficult to determine.
Brian:
Could you possibly list the time frames where you found the "glitches" in those two excerpts that were posted in #95? (1021_01 and _02)
i.e. 0:00:00.000
Old 29th November 2009
Gear Maniac

sorry I don't have it at hand. I believe one was a steady tone and had a glitch about 2/3 through, and the other was a sweep and had a glitch towards the beginning and one towards the end - I don't believe that the glitches are at the bottom of the sweep. In none of the cases was it a simple case of a sample at zero. They're pretty short excerpts, so it shouldn't be too hard to find the glitches. Are you saying you did not hear any glitch? That would be odd.
Old 29th November 2009
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Brock View Post
In none of the cases was it a simple case of a sample at zero.

I beg to differ. In ALL cases the samples were 0 when they should have been some other value.

At least, that's what I'm seeing in Wavelab.

These zero samples are the symptom of this ADAT clicking issue that I am experiencing.
Old 29th November 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by stdenisg View Post
I beg to differ. In ALL cases the samples were 0 when they should have been some other value.

At least, that's what I'm seeing in Wavelab.

These zero samples are the symptom of this ADAT clicking issue that I am experiencing.
I know this may be a pain.....and it may just me but I would like to see exactly where the zero samples are located in the wav file from post #95.....

stdenisg or Brian: Is it possible for either of you to give me the location on the post #95 excerpt in time frames? test011_1021excerpt02.
any file will do though....

Just so there's no confusion I'm importing your wav file @48k, 24bit and inserting it from it's beginning at 0:00:00.000.
It's end point comes out at just past 0:00:17.444
Old 29th November 2009
Gear Nut

Quote:
stdenisg or Brian: Is it possible for either of you to give me the location on the post #95 excerpt in time frames?
test010_1021-excerpt01.wav
0:00:06.826

test011_1021-excerpt02.wav
0:00:03.054
0:00:14.011

Again, using Wavelab to get the timings.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search