The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Relab LX480 Reverb/Delay Processors (HW)
Old 2nd June 2010
  #1441
Art
Gear Addict
 
Art's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyBelmont View Post
We will be extending the BETA!!!

Also, just for clarification.... this is not a demo. It's a true beta for testing purposes.

You should begin seeing new licenses in your inboxes beginning tomorrow.
Thanks Tony, You Rock!!!
Old 2nd June 2010
  #1442
Shy
Lives for gear
 

Maybe it's silly but I'm thinking it's a shame that my iLok has to be filled with dead licenses which can't be erased . I should check how many licenses one can store.

Looking forward to the rest of the algorithms. Come onnnnnnn.
Old 2nd June 2010
  #1443
Moderator
 
TonyBelmont's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shy View Post
Maybe it's silly but I'm thinking it's a shame that my iLok has to be filled with dead licenses which can't be erased . I should check how many licenses one can store.

Looking forward to the rest of the algorithms. Come onnnnnnn.
Each ilok can hold over 100 licenses.

In this case, it should replace the expired license.
Old 2nd June 2010
  #1444
Shy
Lives for gear
 

Ah nice, I didn't know an iLok license can be replaced/updated. Anyway since about 100 is the limit, there's a -long- time (more like never) until mine is full .
Old 2nd June 2010
  #1445
Gear Maniac
 
HockeyMike's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyBelmont View Post
We will be extending the BETA!!!

Also, just for clarification.... this is not a demo. It's a true beta for testing purposes.

You should begin seeing new licenses in your inboxes beginning tomorrow.
And there was much rejoicing...
Old 2nd June 2010
  #1446
Lives for gear
 
Coyoteous's Avatar
 

A few months ago I found an iLok for less than 20 bucks shipped.

I really didn't need another one, but I got it and use it exclusively as a expired asset graveyard.
Old 2nd June 2010
  #1447
Here for the gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shy View Post
Maybe it's silly but I'm thinking it's a shame that my iLok has to be filled with dead licenses which can't be erased . I should check how many licenses one can store.

Looking forward to the rest of the algorithms. Come onnnnnnn.

If you log onto iLok.com and "synchronize" your iLok, I'm pretty sure expired licenses will be deleted.

Hope this helps.


Greets,

Michael Olsen
PhonoXone
Old 2nd June 2010
  #1448
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_Olsen View Post
If you log onto iLok.com and "synchronize" your iLok, I'm pretty sure expired licenses will be deleted.

Hope this helps.


Greets,

Michael Olsen
PhonoXone
Really? Can you confirm this? I've seen in their FAQ that expired licenses can't be deleted(i am not sure about this) but if that is true then great
Old 2nd June 2010
  #1449
Lives for gear
 
feck's Avatar
What does this plugin/emulation do that the PCM bundle doesn't do? (or other alternatives on the market now) I honestly don't know what the deal is with the unit this is emulating.
Old 2nd June 2010
  #1450
Lives for gear
 
Warp69's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by feck View Post
What does this plugin/emulation do that the PCM bundle doesn't do?
Deliver the sound of the 480L.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feck View Post
or other alternatives on the market now
Im not aware of other alternatives that emulates the 480L.
Old 2nd June 2010
  #1451
Thanks Tony!!!
Old 2nd June 2010
  #1452
Gear Nut
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyBelmont View Post
We will be extending the BETA!!!

Also, just for clarification.... this is not a demo. It's a true beta for testing purposes.

You should begin seeing new licenses in your inboxes beginning tomorrow.
You and Warp ROCK! Thanks bro =D

And yes, sorry, I know this is a beta and not a demo....
Old 2nd June 2010
  #1453
Old 2nd June 2010
  #1454
Lives for gear
Just to clarify - "synchronize" in your ilok web account won't delete any expired licenses. Just tested
Old 2nd June 2010
  #1455
Gear Addict
 
MatzeMillion's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpod View Post
Just to clarify - "synchronize" in your ilok web account won't delete any expired licenses. Just tested
but as tony already pointed out, replacing an expired licenses with a new licenses of the same product will erase the obsolete (expired) license.
Old 2nd June 2010
  #1456
Here for the gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpod View Post
Just to clarify - "synchronize" in your ilok web account won't delete any expired licenses. Just tested
No, you're right. Strange, I was certain I had done that before. Sorry about the confusion.
Old 2nd June 2010
  #1457
Gear Nut
 
olivialand's Avatar
 

Please excuse my ignorance, but with a "beta" plug-in, only a few "testers" are selected, is that correct? Or can anyone (like myself) get on board with this?
Old 2nd June 2010
  #1458
Lives for gear
 
Warp69's Avatar
 

Normally that's correct for a closed beta. However this is a public beta, so anyone can get access to this beta by contacting Tony Belmont.
Old 2nd June 2010
  #1459
Gear Nut
 
olivialand's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warp69 View Post
Normally that's correct for a closed beta. However this is a public beta, so anyone can get access to this beta by contacting Tony Belmont.
Cool. Thanks for the info.
Old 2nd June 2010
  #1460
Moderator
 
TonyBelmont's Avatar
 

For those that want the beta.... Please email me. I can't take care of people through PM's.

My email is at the bottom of my signature.

Also, you do NOT have to email me if you already received the original beta. You will get the new license automatically.
Old 3rd June 2010
  #1461
Moderator
 
TonyBelmont's Avatar
 

Everyone should have an extended 45 day beta code in their inbox now. If you don't.... Check your spam filter.
Old 3rd June 2010
  #1462
Gear Maniac
 
HockeyMike's Avatar
 

Thanks Tony, got the code.

One problem, when I try to upload the new license iLok is saying you can't replace a demo/trial with another demo/trial.

Any ideas?
Old 3rd June 2010
  #1463
Lives for gear
 
poshook's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMike View Post
Thanks Tony, got the code.

One problem, when I try to upload the new license iLok is saying you can't replace a demo/trial with another demo/trial.

Any ideas?
same here
Attached Thumbnails
Relab LX480-untitled.jpg  
Old 3rd June 2010
  #1464
Gear Nut
 

Same problem here.
How do I delete the old license?
Thanks.
Old 3rd June 2010
  #1465
Gear Head
 
spok's Avatar
Yeah. Same here. Could transfer the expired trial license to a spare iLok though, but the process is definitely kinda messed up.
Never had this before.
Old 3rd June 2010
  #1466
Gear Maniac
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by poshook View Post
same here
Same problem you may have to issue a 'surrender license'.

Scott
Old 3rd June 2010
  #1467
Lives for gear
 

No probs with the Ilok asset replacement here.

Thanks for extending the Beta guys.



Al
Old 3rd June 2010
  #1468
SEB
Lives for gear
 

yep - same Ilok problem here too.
Old 3rd June 2010
  #1469
Same ilok problem here too.
Old 3rd June 2010
  #1470
Gear Maniac
 

Yep same here too:

"Cannot replace a demo/trial with another demo/trial"
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Similar Threads
Thread
Thread Starter / Forum
Replies
Warp69 / Music Computers
764
leonardo777 / Music Computers
33
beatpete / Gearslutz Secondhand Gear Classifieds
2
TNM / Gearslutz Secondhand Gear Classifieds
5
seancostello / Product Alerts older than 2 months
1

Forum Jump
Forum Jump