The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Relab LX480 Reverb/Delay Processors (HW)
Old 4th May 2010
not monday anymore here
Old 4th May 2010
Lives for gear

This is like watching a car accident in slow motion - it's terrible but i can't look away.
Old 4th May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAN808 View Post
not monday anymore here
Did they say this monday....or just monday.
Old 4th May 2010
Lives for gear

Tony?
Old 4th May 2010
Shy
Lives for gear

What are you worried about? It's not even 8 PM in EDT
Old 4th May 2010
ValhallaDSP

1000 posts! Happy POST DAY, EVERYONE!!!

"Hark the Herald Angels siii-ing" (deep inhale)

hehthumbsup

Last edited by seancostello; 4th May 2010 at 01:02 AM.. Reason: It needed a "Charlie Brown Christmas" reference. Yes, it did.
Old 4th May 2010
Lives for gear

APRIL FOOLS!!! Oh, am I late!!?
Old 4th May 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1k View Post
Tony?
As promised Relab delivered to me today a working beta of the LX480 that I am using in Logic right now. I have been experimenting with it all afternoon and am extremely impressed with what they have going so far with this initial beta.

I currently have the Audio Units version in my possession, the Mac VST version will be ready tomorrow (or at the latest Wednesday).

I have enough ilok codes generated for everyone that requested one... I don't have any extras at this point.

I'm going to start emailing people as soon as the VST version is uploaded (within the next 24-48 hours).

Sit tight folks.
Old 4th May 2010
Lives for gear

and pc?
Old 4th May 2010
Lives for gear

RTAS Mac?
Old 4th May 2010
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyBelmont View Post
As promised Relab delivered to me today a working beta of the LX480 that I am using in Logic right now. I have been experimenting with it all afternoon and am extremely impressed with what they have going so far with this initial beta.

I currently have the Audio Units version in my possession, the Mac VST version will be ready tomorrow (or at the latest Wednesday).

I have enough ilok codes generated for everyone that requested one... I don't have any extras at this point.

I'm going to start emailing people as soon as the VST version is uploaded (within the next 24-48 hours).

Sit tight folks.
initial beta? lol Software can be in beta for months. See you guys at post 2000 when this thing might actually be released. heh
Old 4th May 2010
Lives for gear

Pics or it didn't happen!
Old 4th May 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animus View Post
initial beta? lol Software can be in beta for months. See you guys at post 2000 when this thing might actually be released. heh
It's already been in beta for months. I was referring to this initial "public" beta.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kreeper_6 View Post
Pics or it didn't happen!
Pics because it did.
Attached Thumbnails
Relab LX480-logic-proscreensnapz002.jpg  
Old 4th May 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by carloff View Post
and pc?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Angel View Post
RTAS Mac?
I'll have news about those shortly.
Old 4th May 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
It's already been in beta for months. I was referring to this initial "public" beta.

Pics because it did.
Whoa...That pic freaked me out for a second. I thought that was a real 480 resting on a screen. No joke...Digging the look of it! thumbsup
Old 4th May 2010
Gear Maniac
Quote:

Sit tight folks.
Screw the VST version. I think there are a lot of people that are ok with AU only for the moment.

WE WANT THIS THING!
Old 4th May 2010
Gear Maniac
Quote:

err... I didn't requested an ilok code explicitly but i hit the "Notify me when available" button on your page. Did i miss something or am i ok with that???
Old 4th May 2010
Lives for gear
So Audio Unit folks - Did anyone try it? Any opinion? At least something?
Old 4th May 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprawl View Post
err... I didn't requested an ilok code explicitly but i hit the "Notify me when available" button on your page. Did i miss something or am i ok with that???
You should be all set.
Old 4th May 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpod View Post
So Audio Unit folks - Did anyone try it? Any opinion? At least something?
Tony said he'll start sending out iLok licenses for AU once the VST stuff is ready. He estimated 24-48 hours. Basically he's gonna send out AU & VST together.

Also, I THINK if you're one of the folks who signed up for Relab 480 notifications on Tony's website, that you'll be included in the first round of the public beta.

Tony could probably help clarify some details if I've got them wrong.
Old 4th May 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythinglouder View Post
Tony said he'll start sending out iLok licenses for AU once the VST stuff is ready. He estimated 24-48 hours. Basically he's gonna send out AU & VST together.

Also, I THINK if you're one of the folks who signed up for Relab 480 notifications on Tony's website, that you'll be included in the first round of the public beta.

Tony could probably help clarify some details if I've got them wrong.
Yep. The above is correct.
Old 4th May 2010
Gear Nut

When is pricing info gonna be released?
Old 4th May 2010
Lives for gear

no no also VST pc
Old 4th May 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by poonna View Post
When is pricing info gonna be released?
post #2000
Old 4th May 2010
Lives for gear
To all the peeps that will have their iLok assets for the beta: don't forget to say "BEST REVERB I'VE EVER LISTEN TO" after trying it! It's part of the game
Old 4th May 2010
Shy
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankreverbo View Post
To all the peeps that will have their iLok assets for the beta: don't forget to say "BEST REVERB I'VE EVER LISTEN TO" after trying it! It's part of the game
Who cares what they think? They should just post samples!
Old 4th May 2010
Gear Nut

Is a "surround version" on the tracks as I may have read it somewhere on this thread or was it just a fellow slut wish/speculation ? (see you post 4000 ! heh)
Old 4th May 2010
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankreverbo View Post
What game?
Old 4th May 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpod View Post
What game?
The "circle game":

Product 1 is announced.

We build large threads consisting mainly of heresay, diatribe and mindless drivel.

Product is released. Collective orgasm.

-----------------------------------

Product 2 is announced.

Everybody forgets about prod 1 and commence the construction of yet another large thread consisting mainly of heresay, diatribe, mindless drivel and the occasional dead-horse-beating.

Product is released. Handjobs all around.

Product 3 is announced.......
Old 4th May 2010
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordnielson View Post
The "circle game":

Product 1 is announced.

We build large threads consisting mainly of heresay, diatribe and mindless drivel.

Product is released. Collective orgasm.

Product 2 is announced.

Everybody forgets about prod 1 and commence the construction of yet another large thread consisting mainly of heresay, diatribe, mindless drivel and the occasional dead-horse-beating.

Product is released. Handjobs all around.

Product 3 is announced.......
Well if you are naive you can always play that game. I don't know can it be more simple? If this reverb is amazing (or bad) why are you having so much problem in ordering(or not ordering) without playing any game? If you need good reverb buy it. You don't have to play any games whatsoever.

This thread is long i agree and development seems slow. I don't have any problem to believe that time is gone in perfecting product(not just teasing majority of this forum as some people want to believe). I will try it for myself. If this is not for me then good bye.

Simple? No?

Beside that we have some funny moments in this thread. I love Axl Rose joke
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search