The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Relab LX480 Reverb/Delay Processors (HW)
Old 5th April 2010
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by xLotusx View Post
No… It's a plug-in, they live ITB.
Ka-ching!!! ;-)
Old 5th April 2010
Tony ?
Any news ?
Old 6th April 2010
Lives for gear
Meastery should be over heh
c'mon, what's the price, when's the release party getting started
Old 6th April 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundgeezer View Post
meastery should be over heh
c'mon, what's the price, when's the release party getting started
+100000000000
Old 6th April 2010
Gear Addict

Maybe the price is "depending" on the second lexicon bundle - streetprice seems not to be clear and warp69 probably does not want to go higher then the LX-Rverbs from Lexicon. Anyway I hope this mystery will soon have an end
Old 6th April 2010
Lives for gear

30 pages and no price seems a bit much.....
Old 6th April 2010
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardo777 View Post
Maybe the price is "depending" on the second lexicon bundle - streetprice seems not to be clear and warp69 probably does not want to go higher then the LX-Rverbs from Lexicon. Anyway I hope this mystery will soon have an end
As stated before, the price has been set in stone for quite some time. This thread will not change it and I doubt that the Lex plug-in will.
It will be revealed in due time, a beta is on the way and good progress has been made on the plug. And I, for one, am glad that Warp takes the time he needs to finish it.
Old 6th April 2010
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLotusx View Post
And I, for one, am glad that Warp takes the time he needs to finish it.
+1000 give us your best Warp!
Old 6th April 2010
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardo777 View Post
I am willing to bet it will be more than the LXP bundle.
Old 6th April 2010
Lives for gear

It is odd that the price was set early on, yet no one will publish it.
Old 6th April 2010
Lives for gear

Pff **** it, starting a hype in November.
I just got me PCM Native and couldn't be happier. Or poorer.
Old 6th April 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animus View Post
I am willing to bet it will be more than the LXP bundle.
more than $600!? Bloody hope not...
Old 6th April 2010
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAN808 View Post
more than $600!? Bloody hope not...
Why not? If he has really nailed a 480L emulation people would be willing to pay top dollar. A real 480L is a least 5k usd usually? I am betting the plug will be $799 to 1k easily.
Old 6th April 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animus View Post
Why not? If he has really nailed a 480L emulation people would be willing to pay top dollar. A real 480L is a least 5k usd usually? I am betting the plug will be $799 to 1k easily.
I doubt it. Relab does not have the lexicon name behind it.
Old 7th April 2010
Lives for gear

Rest assured, the price will come before the product can be purchased.
Old 7th April 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renan L.B View Post
+1000 give us your best Warp!
I agree, but what does "giving his best" have to due with not revealing the price?
Old 7th April 2010
OMU
Lives for gear

Because the whole thing about the plugin has to be a mystery
Old 7th April 2010
Here for the gear

Who cares what the price is. you can't buy it right now anyway. I'll worry about how much it costs when it's actually available.
Old 7th April 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by elambo View Post
Rest assured, the price will come before the product can be purchased.
Brilliant as per usual.
Old 7th April 2010
Gear Maniac

If the price was known people might have a higher propensity to judge the value of the product before actually demoing it.

However, I think if you're going to announce a product over 6 months before it's released you should give as much info as possible.

3 months ago when people were venting their frustration at the lack of news I thought it was a strange/stupid reaction, but now I'm beginning to get fed up with it myself.

Obviously I'm keen to try it out, and I really hope it's as good as we're led to believe, but this is so boring now. These little teases of info don't excite me anymore, Tony suggested we might hear something sometime from the 23rd March, still nothing. It's just annoying.
Old 7th April 2010
Shy
Lives for gear

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah, blah, blah blah. Blah? Blah!
Old 7th April 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by granville View Post
Tony suggested we might hear something sometime from the 23rd March, still nothing. It's just annoying.
I divulged all the information about this plugin including when a public beta would be available via email on the 26th.

I also posted the details here.

The only info that hasn't been announced is the price... And, I don't think people here are going to be upset about it's price point.
Old 7th April 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shy View Post
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah, blah, blah blah. Blah? Blah!
heh.. that's just as useful as any info we've had lately.. seriously
Old 7th April 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyBelmont View Post
And, I don't think people here are going to be upset about it's price point.
Coming from a man who's made a business out of selling expensive goods at reasonable prices, I trust this.
Old 7th April 2010
Lives for gear

If the price is fixed in stone then why not mention it.. could it hurt?
Old 7th April 2010

I just can't understand anyone actually getting frustrated by the announcement of this plugin being six months ago.

If a company wants to announce a product 10 years before it's due out .... so what, you have free will (hopefully) you can either wait or buy something else, it's your money till you spend it.

Some of the comments on this thread really are a bit childish - I can just picture people stamping their little feet "I want it now"

Personally I don't blame Mr Warp for waiting till this plugin is the best it can be, How many Gearslutz own a 480L - a fair few I imagine, within 30 minutes of this plugin being released how many comparison files are going to be up on this board comparing the plugin to the real thing.

That's a lot of pressure in my book. We're an unforgiving bunch around here!

I can wait .... I want a 480L ITB, as close as possible. Greatness takes time and patience.

My money is waiting :-)

Treeb's
Old 7th April 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trebor Flow View Post
Greatness takes time and patience.

Treeb's
Greatness? Yes I know, I am still waiting for mine to show up.

BTW, I am announcing a new product.. a time machine (steak knives included) and I am taking pre-orders and deposits. If you don't want to wait for it all you need to do is place your order now, go about your business for however long it takes and use it to come back to the moment of the announcement and stop waiting.

Just PM me if you are interested and I'll send you my banking details. Eventually, you will be glad you did

For the lousy sum of $10,000 (deposit) you will eventually live forever.
Old 7th April 2010
Gear Maniac

Quote:
I just can't understand anyone actually getting frustrated by the announcement of this plugin being six months ago.
Quote:
Some of the comments on this thread really are a bit childish - I can just picture people stamping their little feet "I want it now"
Exactly! If I didn't visit this site 4 millions times a day I'm sure I wouldn't care, but I do, and I know a lot of others here do too.

Yes, I realise how stupid that sounds, and I'm not blaming Warp69 or Tony or anyone else, just trying to explain the occasional bursts of frustration when something you're looking forward to takes longer than you hoped.
Old 7th April 2010

Quote:
If I didn't visit this site 4 millions times a day I'm sure I wouldn't care, but I do.
When will you find the time to actually use the plugin when you do finally buy it heh

Quote:
Yes, I realise how stupid that sounds
it doesn't sound stupid.

After 15 years of marriage I've learnt to deal with all types of frustration :-)

I am a eager as the next Slut to hear this plugin, it'll be here soon enough.

Treeb's
Old 7th April 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
If a company wants to announce a product 10 years before it's due out .... so what, you have free will (hopefully) you can either wait or buy something else, it's your money till you spend it.
The "company" didn't announce this at all. It began with and has been pushed by one of its vendors.
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search