The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Relab LX480 Reverb/Delay Processors (HW)
Old 3rd March 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animus View Post
Guys, I want to announce that I will announce I have a 224XL plugin in the works. Initial results are that it's a perfect match with hardware. This will be released real soon so wait for the announcement of the announcement whereupon it will be announced when the official release date will be announced. Separate announcements will be announced about demos.
Start your own thread dude... that should keep everyone busy for another 6 months. Just make sure you get Tony to post a pic of said vapourware plug-in 1st to get it taken seriously. ;P
Old 4th March 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ssa View Post
Start your own thread dude... that should keep everyone busy for another 6 months. Just make sure you get Tony to post a pic of said vapourware plug-in 1st to get it taken seriously. ;P
;-)
Old 4th March 2010
Lives for gear

I'm betting that UA will have their Lexi's out first.
Old 4th March 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Guys, I want to announce that I will announce I have a 224XL plugin in the works. Initial results are that it's a perfect match with hardware. This will be released real soon so wait for the announcement of the announcement whereupon it will be announced when the official release date will be announced. Separate announcements will be announced about demos.
This is really stressing me out!

When will the "separate announcement"s that will be "announced about the demo's", be announced? You people make me sick! - I have been checking Gearslutz every 2 minutes for the last 3 days now and you have issued no further announcement about the separate announcements to be announced.

I need that plugin, I have a mix that cannot be completed without it... I am losing clients, money and patience. Please announce the separate announcements about the announcement.

What am I to announce when I go out of business waiting for your plugin?

Is there an emoticon for tearful frustration?
Old 4th March 2010
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by noiseflaw View Post

When will the "separate announcement"s that will be "announced about the demo's", be announced? You people make me sick! - I have been checking Gearslutz every 2 minutes for the last 3 days now and you have issued no further announcement about the separate announcements to be announced.

I need that plugin, I have a mix that cannot be completed without it... I am losing clients, money and patience. Please announce the separate announcements about the announcement.

***The unofficial announcement announcement****

Don't worry. it will be sometime real soon. I will have an announcement about it sometime in Q3.

Here's a little teaser to tide you over: a prototype of the reverb mainframe. It doesn't get more analog sounding than this!

Old 4th March 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:

When will the "separate announcement"s that will be "announced about the demo's", be announced? You people make me sick! - I have been checking Gearslutz every 2 minutes for the last 3 days now and you have issued no further announcements about the separate announcements to be announced.

I need that plugin, I have a mix that cannot be completed without it... I am losing clients, money and patience. Please announce the separate announcement about the announcement.

Company press release:

"Rest assured that every step has been taken to prevent loss of money on the part of the producer/engineer after they start using the plug-in. What you do BEFORE it is released has nothing to do with us. If we have been too successful in the preparation of your mind prior to the release of our product then we don't apologize for that.. after all, that's our goal.

We are working tirelessly to emulate the 'brain' of a chartered accountant combined in the same plug-in with the soul of a musician. That way, you're guarranteed to make money AND make music that feels good. We trust you'll hang on a bit longer while we complete our work.

PS> You may be disappointed to find out that no accountants were killed in the making of this plug-in. We are trying to correct this failure on our part in the next beta cycle."
Old 4th March 2010
Gear Guru

Another teaser! This time of the hall algorithm...
Attached Thumbnails
Relab LX480-national_statuary_hall_collection.jpg  
Old 4th March 2010
Lives for gear

THREADJACK #2

Since we're waiting around anyway ...

Just got the announcement for this promotion.

Eventide Reverb is just $199 through March 31. Hell of a price for a TDM reverb, and there really aren't that many TDM reverbs available that aren't DSP-killing convolution plugs. We've been feeling a little bereft in reverb options since we upgraded to PT8, which killed our unsupported TC Tools plug.

So, who's used the Eventide verb? Any good?

JSL
Old 4th March 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Wow!

Does it have a tiled room preset?
Attached Thumbnails
Relab LX480-national_statuary_hall_collection.jpg  
Old 4th March 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Wow!

Don't forget there's the new Universe Alogo... it has a maximum Predelay of 2 million years and an inifinite release time. (just in case you thought it wasn't working in the demo)

Old 4th March 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
a maximum Predelay of 2 million years
The bypass function has a similar sound.
Old 4th March 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieTheRed View Post
The bypass function has a similar sound.
Only if you can't wait around to listen for the return signal...
Old 4th March 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Only if you can't wait around to listen for the return signal...
Well unless Warp69 revolutionises healthcare once he's done with revolutionising plugin reverb I don't see myself having much of a choice . . .

No disrespect meant to Warp. Some disrespect meant to the fan boys in this thread.
Old 4th March 2010
Gear Guru

Quote:
Wow!

Of course. Different algorithm though.... Sounds majestic though.
Attached Thumbnails
Relab LX480-tiledroom.jpg  
Old 4th March 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
..can't wait to hear that di-stink-tive algo blasting out on the airwaves.. well done.
Old 4th March 2010
Gear Guru

Quote:
..can't wait to hear that di-stink-tive algo blasting out on the airwaves.. well done.
the sound? well, gastronomical!!!
Old 4th March 2010
Lives for gear

Just be sure not to regurgitate stuff from previous excessive efforts and expect people to lap it up... Lol
Old 4th March 2010

You guys crack me up!
Old 4th March 2010
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by noize_organizer View Post
GOOD NEWS !

It raises my expectations even higher, though.
The hardware 480L is waiting for you, Warp69 ;-)
Replica or simulation? Let it be clear what are we waiting for.

Also, estimated price ,please. I do not have to much time .
I have the job to do.

Thanks
Old 4th March 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobos View Post
Replica or simulation? Let it be clear what are we waiting for.

Also, estimated price ,please. I do not have to much time .
I have the job to do.

Thanks
Hahaha...

R.
Old 4th March 2010
Quote:
this is really hilarious
Old 4th March 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
a real Ferguson... thumbsup
Old 4th March 2010
Lives for gear

This is by far, one of the best "threads about nothing" that I have seen here lately.
Old 4th March 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Hmm...UAD's new 224XL emulation is the only true sounding version. plus it is actually available for demo download now.

Offers 4 Tiled room presets, used it all over a mix today, clients love it. Incredible!

Speak to Tony about it, he's offering a good deal.
Attached Thumbnails
Relab LX480-uad.jpg  
Old 4th March 2010

Quote:
As usual. heh

BTW folks, this plugin will not be released before the 23rd of this month. Sorry to dampen the humor and/ or hopes. They are not promising a date on the release. Only that when it is perfect it will be released.

Perfect will be at some point after the 23rd. Just trying to help give some kind of timeline.... Anyway, carry on.
Old 4th March 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyBelmont View Post
As usual. heh

BTW folks, this plugin will not be released before the 23rd of this month. Sorry to dampen the humor and/ or hopes. They are not promising a date on the release. Only that when it is perfect it will be released.

Perfect will be at some point after the 23rd. Just trying to help give some kind of timeline.... Anyway, carry on.
Welcome

-Casey
Old 4th March 2010
Gear Guru

Quote:
Hmm...UAD's new 224XL emulation is the only true sounding version. plus it is actually available for demo download now.

Offers 4 Tiled room presets, used it all over a mix today, clients love it. Incredible!

fark that. Those brass balls sound tinny and are nothing compared to mine.
Old 5th March 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyBelmont View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey View Post
http://musik.messefrankfurt.com/frankfurt/en/besucher/willkommen.html

-Casey
Did everybody pick up on this hint?
Old 5th March 2010
Lives for gear

The number 23 !

I knew it, lord, have mercy
Old 5th March 2010
Gear Maniac

i'm not going to get excited until I've paypal'd Tony and I'm waiting for my license...
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search