The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Can someone with Radikal 2k help me out?
Old 17th November 2009
Gear Maniac

Can someone with Radikal 2k help me out?

I got a Radikal 2k today and the guy did not send the special USB cable with it... He also said it came from a smoke-free studio and said he would include the special cable and cubase sx3.. both of which are missing, and it reeks like cigarettes.

All of which I can live with if I can get this working so could someone who has the special USB cable put a continuity meter on it and tell me how its wired?

I'll paypal you prize money if it works!

-josh
Old 17th November 2009
Gear Maniac

I've actually figured it out if anyone wants to know. I made my stock usb cable work.

Does anyone have a working SAC 2k via usb? Or even midi? If so could you take screen shots of any registry entry that contains SAC2K ?

thanks,
josh
Old 18th November 2009
Here for the gear

What OS do you have?

Under Xp the Usb Driver works very good..
Old 23rd November 2009
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backbeat View Post
What OS do you have?

Under Xp the Usb Driver works very good..
I've got XP, I could not get the USB driver to work. Cubase would respond to everything done on the unit, but the faders on the unit wont respons to changes in cubase, and the time display would not change as tracks played. :(

It works via midi.
Old 23rd November 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowjett View Post
I've got XP, I could not get the USB driver to work. Cubase would respond to everything done on the unit, but the faders on the unit wont respons to changes in cubase, and the time display would not change as tracks played. :(

It works via midi.
When i had this unit i had the same problem.I pulled my hair out until i found what the problem was.In the device manager find the sac 2k and under properties there is a little checkbox that says something like"enable virtualisation mode" check that on and it will work.Atleast that did fix it for me.
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
♾️ Similar Threads
🎙️ View mentioned gear