The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Digi002 on Windows 7 Audio Interfaces
Old 8th March 2013
RiF
Lives for gear

Drivers for the 002 and 003 can be downloaded from Avid here:
http://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/e...02-003-Drivers
Old 9th March 2013
Here for the gear

Im still having issues.. I looked for the ASIO drivers and the latest I could find is 6.1 on the Avid site. RJF, the drivers listed on the page you posted is for pro tools 9.xx and is for use with the 002r but, since I do not have any pt installed on my computer I am not sure if they will do what I was trying to do. I have to say, Digidesign/Avid has been a real frustraiting experiance with me.. When I tried to load the stand alone 8.03 drivers I get the Blue screen of death and the computer reboots.... When the package says "Standalone" I'm not sure if they are talking wave drivers or if they are talking the ASIO drivers.

In my Wiindows XP Notebook and in my desktop I never really had an issue running the 002r with either Soundforge Pro 10 or with Sony Vegas pro (any revs)... but with this new computer under windows 7 64bit it really is an issue...

I went ahead and ordered a RME PCIE ASIO card yesterday to use until I can figure this issue out with the 002r.
Old 9th March 2013
RiF
Lives for gear

I dpn't think that these drivers require PT9 installed. They are the most current 002 drivers
But you should make sure that you completely uninstall any previous drivers.
Old 21st April 2013
Gear Addict

Does anyone know if these drivers work for Windows 8? I assume they do.
Old 3rd June 2013
Gear Addict

Answered my own question last week. I upgraded to Windows 8 and the Digi 002 worked fine.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search