The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
UA Plugins , possibly native ? Reverb & Delay Plugins
Old 26th November 2009
Lives for gear

All right children. There's no trolling here, m127 in his last 2 big posts has put forward very valid points, that nobody has yet managed to effectively counter.

And no, putting in an appearance in the thread just to put a knife in his back is not a counter, it's just weasel-ish and a sign of membership of a lower order.

I don't know if the perceived nationality jibe set all this off between p.monkey and m127 but I suspect so, they are both usually very amiable and reasonable people afaict. I think you should both just take a deep breath and move on.
Old 26th November 2009
Lives for gear

Well I thought that the fact that these plugs have their own DSP was the guarantee for their quality, because they need a lot of it , hence their superior quality and the need for dedicated dsp.
So if they go native they will probably release less hungry versions of their plugs that won't be on the same level I guess, so I'd personally prefer them to not go native.
Old 26th November 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by djanogil View Post
Well I thought that the fact that these plugs have their own DSP was the guarantee for their quality, because they need a lot of it , hence their superior quality and the need for dedicated dsp.
So if they go native they will probably release less hungry versions of their plugs that won't be on the same level I guess, so I'd personally prefer them to not go native.

Why do you think they would release less hungry versions of their plugins if they go native and why would they release plugins that have not the quality they have now on their DSP platform? Any computer with a modern CPU (core 2 duo, AMD Phenom II) has more power than an UAD-2 Quad, so there is totally no need to release “crappy” versions of their plugins, infact, they could make ‘m even better if they want.

I really look forward seeing Uaudio doing something the same like SSL did with the Duende.. making it possible to “upgrade” your DSP card (with the help of native processing).. I really don’t see them go completely native and ditch the DSP cards.. they should not do that, since it’s the best copy protection there is.
Old 26th November 2009
Lives for gear

Keep dreaming guys...
Old 26th November 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeatheredSerpent View Post
All right children. There's no trolling here, m127 in his last 2 big posts has put forward very valid points, that nobody has yet managed to effectively counter.

And no, putting in an appearance in the thread just to put a knife in his back is not a counter, it's just weasel-ish and a sign of membership of a lower order.

I don't know if the perceived nationality jibe set all this off between p.monkey and m127 but I suspect so, they are both usually very amiable and reasonable people afaict. I think you should both just take a deep breath and move on.
There was NO nationality jibe at all! I don't know where m127 got that from..he IS mexican (at least - his location is Mexico, and that's all any of us knows) and he IS grumpy (going by his posts) - the 2 are unrelated, I just referred to him by identity instead of name in the post!

Anyway - he's made LOTS of posts without substance, and there's plenty of valid arguments against his points - the reason no-one has replied is that they're mostly covered in this thread previous to him making them!

Credit where credit's due - his most recent post of length was succinct and measured - so much so that halfway through I had to go back and double check who was writing it, it was so free of ranting and random accusations!

anyway - argument 1 "why a dongle, why not just support codes, dongle requires paying money to pace etc" - personally I'd rather not have to bother calling/waiting for email response every time I need to move plugins between computers. There's unlikely to be a cost saving since more people will need to be employed to wait for authorisation calls (and if more people AREN'T employed, there'll be long waits for codes). Nothing to stop me saying "I'm working at my mate's house on his computer, can I have a new serial?" - then conveniently leave it installed for him when he goes.

I am speaking from experience here - I'm tuning vocals on someone else's computer today, and I've only had to bring my iLok and installer with me. When I do guitars later on I'm going to drop my Eleven plugin in his folder and away I go. I COULD authorise my copy of Amplitube 2 (which I like as well), but it's too much hassle, I'd have to use up one authorisation and I don't want to do that for a short session - if I had to do it every time I'd use them all up very quickly.

I'm also going to a college next week to do some masterclasses - I've currently got a headache because some of my plugins on the mix I want to talk about AREN'T iLoked, and they're going to be a hassle to replace for the demos. If everything was iLoked - it would be incredibly easy.

Also - what if company goes bust? I'm stuck then. If an iLok based company goes bust, at least I've still got the use of the plugin for as long as it's compatible with my system.

I have no problem with m127's stance, and I've never made any personal attacks on him. He does call people close-minded which is quite hypocritical from someone stating they'd abandon a company even if their policy (such as adding iLok support) didn't actually affect him (he could go on using plugins on the cards with no iLok) which to me is principled but pointlessly so. Most of all I find his views incredibly one sided and impractical - the almost worshiping of UA when at the end of the day, they're just another commercial company (admittedly they've got a good rep for customer service, but they're not perfect - look at the "UAD1 to 2" thread for an example), the theories of what will and won't cost a customer money (I don't know if he's ever worked in business, but he doesn't seem to have much of a clue of how things are paid for) and so on.

it's always possible to crack things. Serial number items are cracked - it's easy to find the whole IK range, Kontakt etc for example. m127 is right in one sense that it's impossible to crack DSP products (although I can't imagine it's impossible that, given someone owns a UAD card, to open up the entirety of the range of plugins via a crack). So when - eventually - a company decides that DSP isn't worth it anymore (and this WILL happen for plugins) then any system will be crackable, and personally I'd rather go with a tried and tested route that doesn't cause hassles for users.

Anyway, there's no personal antagonism or hatred going on from my point of view, and I CAN see the other side for the argument - from personal experience, it doesn't work for me though, and that's why I find posts like those from m127 one sided and from my point of view, unworkable.
Old 26th November 2009
Gear Addict

By the way: any recommandations for a good deal? I saw the UAD-2 quad flexi at jrrshop.com for USD 1799,-
Old 26th November 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicogrubert View Post
By the way: any recommandations for a good deal? I saw the UAD-2 quad flexi at jrrshop.com for USD 1799,-
I have purchased UAD cards from the jrrshop. Eric Dahlberg runs the place and is an avid UAD user as well. Great after the sale service, some of the best prices and free shipping. I would email and ask for the UAD promo code which will get you another 10% off. Also, UA just started a brand new UAD-2 promotion for first time UAD-2 buyers until the end of the year. If you have at least one UAD-1 card registered in your UA account (buy a used one, for $100, if you don't have one) when you register your new UAD-2 QUAD you will automatically get all of the UAD-2 exclusive plugins! That is right, buy a QUAD and get the UAD FATSO, UAD EMT-250 & UAD Cooper Time Cube ($697 value) at no extra cost!

It is like getting a QUAD Flexi (equal to 10+ UAD-1 cards) for like $422!

$1799-179 (10% discount) - $500 (Flexi plugin voucher) - $697 (free UAD-2 plugins) = $422 (trade that UAD-1 card in and take another $100 off = $322)

*Hmmmm it maybe even less than that as I believe you still get the standard $50 plugin voucher included with every UAD-2 card. So the net cost could be closer to $272!

BTW, there are also free UAD-2 plugin deals for the SOLO (Cooper Time Cube) & DUO (Cooper Time Cube + EMT-250) , as well. The key is you have to have at least one UAD-1 card and no UAD-2 cards registered in your UA account at the time you register your UAD-2 card.

EDIT: Oh I forgot, UA will even throw in additional LA-2A/1176LN licences ($298 value) for every DUO/QUAD registered until the end of the year!
There are lot's of money saving scenerio's for upgrading to a UAD-2 if you do your due diligence.

Here is one example: For someone that recently purchased one of those bare bones UAD-1's real cheap you could trade that card in for a new standard UAD-2 DUO and save a ton of money with the latest incentives and end up getting it for $-26.90 net.

UAD-2 Duo: $899 - $100 (for UAD-1 trade-in) - 79.90 (10% jrrshop discount) - $398 (free EMT-250 + Cooper Time Cube) - $298 (free LA2A + 1176LN) -$50 (included plugin voucher) = $-26.90 net cost!

When you take in consideration the current savings, incentives and included plugins the UAD-2 DUO is free and you actually come out ahead $26.10 in the deal! IOW, it is like you were buying the plugins and getting the card for free.

I guess UA is making a big push to get UAD-1 users to make the upgrade to a UAD-2.

Last edited by Billy Buck; 26th November 2009 at 05:42 PM.. Reason: Updated info
Old 26th November 2009
Lives for gear
+1 for native thumbsup
Old 26th November 2009
Gear Addict

thanks, Billy.
I already own the UAD-1 with a lot of UAD plugins. I will go for the UAD-QUAD flexi and I asked by email for the uad promo 10 % discount.
Thanks for the tip.
Old 26th November 2009
I was very interested int the uad but the thing that turned me off was latancy I have some great plugs abbey road softube waves all of wich can be used in real time as I record so buy the time I finish tracking the mix is pretty much done. They should use ilok its already a standard and won't waist any more resources and isn't hacked easily if at all. Challenge response would be bad that's a sure fire hack. I have no prob paying for plugs since I buy hardware and pay a thousand or more for a mono instance makes plugs seem cheap and I agree that most people who use hacked software don't invest in there studios or equipment that much anyway
Old 26th November 2009
Lives for gear

Cool

I use to be a heavy UA supporter but IMO native is catching up very quickly in term of sound quality. In some cases, it even surpasses them I'm thinking to sell my UAD-2 Quad and duende go for the waves mercury and some of the softube stuff.. I couldn't believe when i first heard waves API 550 EQs. Daaaaaamn best soft eq periodbarnone! Who is gonna need dsp cards with Macpro 16 cores/32 threads, massive amounts of ram, logic X 64bit and 64bit plug ins? I think we're not too far off. 1-2 years give or take
Old 27th November 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidstate View Post
I use to be a heavy UA supporter but IMO native is catching up very quickly in term of sound quality. In some cases, it even surpasses them I'm thinking to sell my UAD-2 Quad and duende go for the waves mercury and some of the softube stuff.. I couldn't believe when i first heard waves API 550 EQs. Daaaaaamn best soft eq periodbarnone! Who is gonna need dsp cards with Macpro 16 cores/32 threads, massive amounts of ram, logic X 64bit and 64bit plug ins? I think we're not too far off. 1-2 years give or take
I agree with you. I think UA are smart though, they know that they'll become obsolete (I use that term loosely) if they stay attached to hardware. The fact is: I'm happy enough with my non-DSP based plugins to not 'invest' in a UAD system, and there are a lot of other non-users in the same boat.
Old 27th November 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidstate View Post
+1 thumbsup
Old 27th November 2009
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayRadioPlay View Post
I agree with you. I think UA are smart though, they know that they'll become obsolete (I use that term loosely) if they stay attached to hardware. The fact is: I'm happy enough with my non-DSP based plugins to not 'invest' in a UAD system, and there are a lot of other non-users in the same boat.
Obsolete? Wouldn't that have materialized a long time ago if that were to happen?
They came out with the UAD 2! That speaks volumes of itself that having a dongle in a DSP card works for a company to get the money they deserve for their work!
They will go hybrid (like SSL) if anything... They need to protect their plugs. I don't mix on location with laptops (native) because of the environments and natives just can't cut it so it seems these pro plugs are geared more for production environments and not running around town using them on your buddies laptop... They have their place and to making their plugs "UNIVERSAL" to the masses isn't going to happen. They are a boutique item just like everything else in music technology. I don't use them because I need a solution to take to my friends studio... that means he just has to buy them too in which that makes sense. Would you go use your DAW over there too? The people asking for these to get native is just so they can use them on multiple computers... it's only licensed to run on 1 computer. so if it's not for you... just use your native stuff! Big deal! Doesn't mean I'll stop using them.
Old 27th November 2009
Lives for gear

what sort of bandwidth would you need if you wanted to send processing from 2 Quads down a cable?
Old 27th November 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by newrigel View Post
Obsolete? Wouldn't that have materialized a long time ago if that were to happen?
They came out with the UAD 2! That speaks volumes of itself that having a dongle in a DSP card works for a company to get the money they deserve for their work!
They will go hybrid (like SSL) if anything... They need to protect their plugs. I don't mix on location with laptops (native) because of the environments and natives just can't cut it so it seems these pro plugs are geared more for production environments and not running around town using them on your buddies laptop... They have their place and to making their plugs "UNIVERSAL" to the masses isn't going to happen. They are a boutique item just like everything else in music technology. I don't use them because I need a solution to take to my friends studio... that means he just has to buy them too in which that makes sense. Would you go use your DAW over there too? The people asking for these to get native is just so they can use them on multiple computers... it's only licensed to run on 1 computer. so if it's not for you... just use your native stuff! Big deal! Doesn't mean I'll stop using them.
Once again, I was using the term obsolete loosely. UAD cards would still be useful if UA went native in some way, they just probably wouldn't be the UA product of choice anymore.

And about them being obsolete a long time ago: not necessarily. Computers, in general, still have some trouble running tons of CPU intensive plugins. It's manageable, of course, but the speed isn't quite there. Like a few other people have mentioned, it will be in a few short years, I believe. Yes, plugins will become more CPU hungry over time also, but I don't think they'll become more CPU intensive directly proportional to the acceleration of cheaper, faster computers. Computers should outpace plugins.

Anyway, I'm not sure what you mean about universal vs. native vs. hybrid. At least as a transitional measure, I would imagine that UA would do both carded and cardless for a while, possibly penalizing those that don't buy cards (higher prices, less choices, etc.). Eventually, when more manufacturers outdo UA, people will have absolutely no reason to buy hardware to pair with their plugins. It's only a matter of time. 5 years ago, hardly anyone would have guessed that there would be such great sounding modeling plugins that people would buy expensive hardware just to run them. It just goes to show that making great plugins is getting easier, for everyone. The clock is ticking for UA. They'll go native eventually, it's just a matter of when.
Old 27th November 2009
Lives for gear

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydan View Post
As long as you don't own a UAD-2 already. Guessing that will piss off quite a few.
Yeah, UAD have to find a really good deal , for Fatso, EMT & Cooper , to compensate owners like me that have 2 Quad & one Duo.

dfegad Otherwise I wont ever buy those plugs unless someone pays them for me.
Old 18th January 2010
Gear Head

Hey guys this has been quite an enjoyable thread with some very good points and opinions made, on a cool topic

So here are my thoughts

1. UAD vs Native: In my opinion i would love to see native UAD plugs, DSP cards dont hold any purpos apart from protection and profit, and thats the truth! I have to disagree with those that say computer CPU isn't fast enough, i have succesfully mixed in Logic, PT LE on my standard Macbook 2.2 GHZ 1GB RAM (white) ITB at times running up to 40 to 60 instances of plugs!!; using plugs by Waves, Sonnox, McDSP, Soundtoys, PSP Audio and Abbey Road. Computers are now speced with 8 cores and even up to 32 GB of RAM now theres enough power to run these plugs native even if thay do eat up a lot of CPU.

Dont let UA's marketing skills fool you into thinking that there algorhythms are to powereful for standard CPU, why they only run on there own platform, the DSP card is there for profit and protection.

The other companys i mentioned above, write just as powerful algos as UA do, the only difference is there protection which is Ilok.

2. Going "Native" will open up the doors: Currently the only guys that use UAD are those that have a Mac Pro or use PC, there are a huge number of people like my self and many others that can't use a Mac Pro. (not afordable, prefer the portability of laptop etc) There is a big loss because the UAD isn't very compatible like the Powercore system by TC Electronic. So by going native UA will see a much bigger revenue.

3. Going "Native" will give other companys a run for their money: Theres been alot of talk about UA becoming a big player in plug in world and they have become very popular. But if UA want to earn money they need to drop the whole UAD platform and make the plugs as widely availiable as possible like Waves, Sonnox etc and as far as im concered your not a big player until your plugs are TDM compatible. PT with its TDM power is the indusdry standard, Every commercial studio in London uses PT HD, i have not been to or know any mixers that us UA plugs in commercial studios. So yeah UA have got to make some serious decisions if they want to compete with Waves!

Any how im starting to ramble lol please don't take this to seriously as this is just my opinion and this is no way a bash against UAD plugs, i love these plug ins!!!

Peace
Old 18th January 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKyp View Post
the DSP card is there for profit and protection.
So?

Quote:
2. Going "Native" will open up the doors:
To being cracked.

Quote:
3. Going "Native" will give other companys a run for their money: Theres been alot of talk about UA becoming a big player in plug in world and they have become very popular.
LOL

Quote:
i have not been to or know any mixers that us UA plugs in commercial studios. So yeah UA have got to make some serious decisions if they want to compete with Waves!
LOL
Old 18th January 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted User View Post
You are free to not follow of course, but that is a proven wrong practice and POLITICALLY INCORRECT.
Screw politics and Screw political correctness! stike
Old 18th January 2010
Gear Addict

Quote:
So by going native UA will see a much bigger revenue.
more potential whinning customer, it's sure, you know all that kids (even when they are 40 years old) with shelfcentered mentality, a mentality that is able to burn everything just to have all for nothing.

dis they earn more money with all that new sort of customers : surely not

more piracy, it's sure, UAD cracked plugin will be the 2010's challenge for all crackers team.

less confidence from potential partners, no more fantastic partnership with manley, ampex, ect (take a look at softube, they want/need partnership too, because any serious company have to do that if they want to be a part a the plugins leaders).

I think their will none native version until they release all the licensed plugins thay have to do. and perhaps it's never happen

if I were a famous company I ask UA for it, just to protect their common products.

and it seems they don't ask an (allready cracked) ilok native version but a DSP version by one of the most famous actor in plugin market.

like many said there are many native alternatives that sound even better (not my opinion) so take a look at them and stop asking for native UAD version, you have better native solution (with all the super modern harmonics you can see in any analyser), all pro native people said it.

Why do they still want UAD sound ?

perhaps because native alternative are not so good (aka not as good as any UAD plugins) heh

and perhaps to propagate the idea that UAD plugins are not so good is the best way to force UA to go native in some minds.

Old 18th January 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by choukette View Post
more potential whinning customer, it's sure, you know all that kids (even when they are 40 years old) with shelfcentered mentality, a mentality that is able to burn everything just to have all for nothing.
You might have some reasonably valid points in your post somewhere, at least worthy of further intelligent discussion, but it's unfortunate we also have to wade through dumb sh*t like this on the way there. You complain about other people whining constantly, but you yourself are like a stuck record constantly playing the B side that is titled "unquestioning fanboy".

By the way I think you meant "self-centered", "shelfcentered" being someone with some sort of DIY fetish I presume.
Old 18th January 2010
Lives for gear

Yes! Native! STAT!!!!!
Old 18th January 2010
Gear Addict

Quote:
By the way I think you meant "self-centered", "shelfcentered" being someone with some sort of DIY fetish I presume.
exactly (and sorry for the confusion )

UAD fanboy ? i don't think sincerly

happy customer ? for sure

UAD = great tools ? obviously

UAD native ? a disaster IMO (perhaps I overeact about it, i admit, because many of the pro UAD native people use mostly emotional/personal reason to justify their envy, but the world don't turn around you or me, UA do what is the best for a long term business, not to satisfy every people with particular wishes).

that 's why i'm talking about shelf-centered people,

I wan't flux plugin myshelf, they need usb dongle or ilok, an USB stick I don't want, i asked flux people if they will release a C/R protection mode, they said "no never". I pass and shut up about this even if i still want some flux plugins.

the world is not here to satisfy all my personnal wishes, and i don't use every flux thread on every forum to say how ilok /usb dongle sucks and how they need to change their business just to satisfy me and 10 others peoples when they have thousands of customers very happy with the USB dongle.
Old 18th January 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
less confidence from potential partners, no more fantastic partnership with manley, ampex, ect (take a look at softube, they want/need partnership too, because any serious company have to do that if they want to be a part a the plugins leaders).

dont forget we have the Softube vs UAD fight for the Trident championship in front of us
Kudos for Trident for not signing exclusive contracts
Old 18th January 2010
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lllubi View Post
dont forget we have the Softube vs UAD fight for the Trident championship in front of us
Kudos for Trident for not signing exclusive contracts

i know, i know, and it's great for all of us, even if io never buy the softube version

i have to admit i was a bit surprised, i thinked partnership would be exclusive.

but if not, it also means UAD API tools heh
Old 18th January 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
the world is not here to satisfy all my personnal wishes, and i don't use every flux thread on every forum to say how ilok /usb dongle sucks and how they need to change their business just to satisfy me and 10 others peoples when they have thousands of customers very happy with the USB dongle.
You should see the irony in your responses.

Of course the world is not here to satisfy anyones personal wishes, but this is a forum - a place where people express personal opinions. They are quite entitled to do so, providing they do so in the right manner. You might not agree and that's your right, doesn't make either party right or wrong.

Of course UAD can choose to do whatever they like with the information. They might agree, they might not, but providing the viewpoint is not completely ridiculous it's useful feedback none the less.

Think of it this way - most companies spend a fortune on market research to find out what people think of their products. Here it's provided free of charge. And whilst positive feedback is of course lovely to hear, negative feedback is surely very valuable.

By the way you wrote "shelf-centered" again! heh
Old 18th January 2010
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by HugoL View Post

Think of it this way - most companies spend a fortune on market research to find out what people think of their products. Here it's provided free of charge. And whilst positive feedback is of course lovely to hear, negative feedback is surely very valuable.

By the way you wrote "shelf-centered" again! heh

Is "egocentric" better ?

i agree with you about negative feedback, they are most valuable than any pleasant opinion

I just have the impression many negative feedbacks are just only negative opinions without any possibility for UA to change the deal.

like waves and ilok or WUP during the 2 last years.

none system is perfect.

in one side you get ilok + wup

in the other side you get DSP card

chose the one you prefer, no more no less.

What all users would say if waves decide to take the DSP card way ?

Same about UA going native, it sucks for all existing customers, business partners, because they all chose a given situation with dsp card and no ilok.
Old 18th January 2010
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by lllubi View Post
TC was Native from the beginnings ... TC are not UAD... TC share the processing power with host CPU!!

UAD plugins was never wrote to run Natively (in the history there was an LA2A for DAE TDM... but Avid was going to a wrong way...)
UAD plugins are exactly the same as TDM DAE plugins...
UAD plugins are for TOP High quality sound production... you can ear the difference in the CD and Movies made from Universal ..Warner Bros ...Paramount and other Major Labels!!
Just buy a Original CD from TOP musicians and Majors Labels to ear the difference!

I don't understand why there are people that ask only for "UAD go to Native" (annoying position )... oops ... sorry, I mean: I know why :-) Because UAD plugins sound better than DAE TDM!
There are DA TDM plugin that was translate for RTAS.... RTAS version are floppy version the sound is not the same... sounds not so good!
Old 18th January 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
I just have the impression many negative feedbacks are just only negative opinions without any possibility for UA to change the deal.
Well some might be I guess. Although most that I read seem to have valid points and are trying to be constructive.

Quote:
Same about UA going native, it sucks for all existing customers, business partners, because they all chose a given situation with dsp card and no ilok.
Personally I'm not bothered about native, but I do think the current DSP range needs re-evaluating now and regularly. And hey, I've said this quite a few times and I make no apologies for that as it's all just my opinion.

The cards are a barrier to entry to the platform and a real limit in terms of how many instances can be run. Priced against computer hardware they are expensive - and they ARE computer hardware, not boutique audio equipment. They might run boutique emulations, but so can any PC. If the cards are seen as too expensive and not giving enough value then people won't buy into UAD simple as that.

It's time to re-evaluate and keep re-evaluating the cards to ensure they are competitive. Relying on the strength of the emulations alone has got them where they are, but it's going to be a hard battle to stay there. If you are paying twice (card and plug-in) then you better make sure it's worth it - and plug-in development at this level is surely harder work then selling the cards cheaper.

So here's what I'd like:

1) Release a multi-DSP GB Ethernet based mobile solution at a good price.
2) As a minimum: Scrap the Solo, make the Duo the new Solo, the Quad the price of the current Duo.
3) Possibly release a super-duper high-end card to replace the Quad as the high-end offering. Maybe 8 DSP or move to the new 5th generation SHARC chips.
4) If UAD really have got a valid argument that DSP chips are giving us something valuable then shout about it a lot more. Give us valid technical facts, not marketing. Talk about aliasing, oversampling, how much CPU a native version would use etc etc.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search