The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
who owns an Ipod ?
Old 5th May 2003
Gear Head

who owns an Ipod ?

How amny of you guys own Ipods?
Why? do you like them?
I am going to purchase the new 30G, but I'm not sure why, seems I think I need one. I also realize it will be useful, but have I ben bitten by the marketing?
Thank's for your input!
Renshen
Old 5th May 2003
Lives for gear

I got a 20 GB one.
I love it, great for planes rides.
but you'll most likely want to get a 'REAL' pair of headphones. I got sennheiser's.
Old 5th May 2003
There are new 'slimline' models, I never did like the look of that sharp metal edge on the original ones...

I must get me one soon!
Old 5th May 2003
Gear Addict

They're great! I use mine more as a hard drive than a player though. I brought home an entire albums worth of orchestra sessions (30 gigs) from Toronto to Nashville on 2 Ipods. Just carried them on the plane.
Old 5th May 2003
Gear Addict

just got the new 30gig..great piece of gear...used it yesterday to transport a pr6 session to another studio..just installed the software and mounted....and transfered files...great carry your session data in your shirt pocket....
Old 9th May 2003
Gear Addict

I've had a 10gB for about a year. I love it. I Lust the new 30gb! I have a hard time fitting all the stuff I want on the 10....I need a 250gb iPod!!!!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search