The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Vista 64 Bit, Sonar 8, BCF 2000
Old 13th June 2009
Here for the gear

Vista 64 Bit, Sonar 8, BCF 2000

I'm trying to tie the three items in the subject together. I called behringer tech support and he said the BCF 2000 wont work in Vista 64 bit, but i've found many threads on the net where people are saying they're using it. If anyone has an idea how to get this working, please let me know.
Old 6th August 2009
Here for the gear

BCF2000 on Vista 64

Best way to make it work is using the drivers already in Vista, but first download all the Firmware for BCF2000 at BEHRINGER: Home. THERE IS A TRICK TO DOING THIS DOWNLOAD.

You MUST do it using a PC that runs on XP per the requirements from Behringer. You can also download your sequencer's Template in onto BCF2000. Once you've gotten all the latest stuff plug it into your VISTA 64 PC and remember to press the appropriate button for your sequencer's template (i.e. for sonar you'd press F4 ont eh BCF2000) prior to turning on the BCF2000. Once that loads open you sequencer program. If you did it right, your faders should move to the settings that match your onscreen console on your sequencer in a flash! Now, I will assume that you already went through the trouble of setting up your sequencer's parameters to Mackie mode and that you have selected BCF2000 as your MIDI controller, etc. If you haven't, do THAT first, than close your sequencer and turn on BCF 2000, THEN open your sequencer in that order otherwise it will not work.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search