The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
PT LE 16 channel expansion?
Old 25th April 2003
Here for the gear

PT LE 16 channel expansion?

I hope this is the right forum for this question...I apologize in advance if it's not.

This topic was addressed a couple weeks ago, but I can't for the life of me find it and I'm hoping somebody can direct me to the thread or knows the product: What I'm trying to track down is info on expanding a Digi 001, which allows 8 channels I/O, up to 16 channels (or more). There was a specific product, I think, that did this but its name is totally eluding me atm
Old 25th April 2003
Gear Addict

Re: PT LE 16 channel expansion?

Quote:
Originally posted by OvrMyHd
I hope this is the right forum for this question...I apologize in advance if it's not.

This topic was addressed a couple weeks ago, but I can't for the life of me find it and I'm hoping somebody can direct me to the thread or knows the product: What I'm trying to track down is info on expanding a Digi 001, which allows 8 channels I/O, up to 16 channels (or more). There was a specific product, I think, that did this but its name is totally eluding me atm
The 001 allows 18 inputs, but to get those last 10 you need a (8 ch) lightpipe A/D convertor and a SPDIF convertor (2 ch). There are plenty of options for both, from high end to using a CD/DAT player with digital outs.
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
♾️ Similar Threads
🎙️ View mentioned gear