The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Samplitude and Sequoia User's Group Meeting
Old 10th April 2003
Lives for gear

Samplitude and Sequoia User's Group Meeting

I would like to invite everybody that is interested to the Samplitude/Sequoia User's Group meeting in Los Angeles. These meetings are usually held on the second Saturday morning of each month from 10:00-12:00 noon. However, this month, due to a scheduling conflict, the meeting will be held on the 3rd Saturday (April 19).

The group has been in existence for about a year now and we would love to have anybody interested in or using Samplitude and/or Sequoia there.

The meetings are held at the Soundworks Studio, which is a post-production and voice over facility in Hollywood. The studio is located in Hollywood at 1023 N. Cole Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90038. For a map, go here

If you have any interest in coming please email me or Jeff Sheridan (the owner of the studio and host of the meeting) at
[email protected].

I will be conducting a demonstration of 4-point multitrack editing and the crossfade editor of Sequoia in this meeting. There will also be a showing of the new turnkey Sequoia rigs. For those not familliar with Sequoia, I'll be happy to show off some of its cool features.

As usual, if people have specific questions or problems with the program, they are free to ask away for advice.

--Ben
Old 17th April 2003
Lives for gear

Bump... The meeting is this Saturday at 10:00 am
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
♾️ Similar Threads
🎙️ View mentioned gear