The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Mc Dsp Compressorbank and other plugs
Old 10th July 2005
no ssl yet 
Mc Dsp Compressorbank and other plugs

Mannnn it's been awhile since I've worked on a rig with McDsP plugs. I went to get the Channel G demo and discovered my system would accept all of the demos again.

Man Compressor bank is SSOOOOOO much better than ren comp to my ear right now...

I dont have the UA demos to compare to, but I'm definately feeling like i gotta buy the Mcdsp Bundle

Am I imagining this or dreaming. What do u guys think of compressor bank
I'm feeling I could get by with it and the digi comp as my only compressor plugs (along with my Distressor, CL1b and 160xts)

Now I'm gonna go back and get reaquainted with filterbank. I may end up buying them all including channel G after I put it thorough its paces
Old 10th July 2005
Lives for gear

And that would make you a true Gearslut! LOL!
Colin's plugs are all very good. Channel G has become one of my favprites these days.

Go for it.
Old 11th July 2005
Lives for gear

Compressorbank and Filterband are indispensable. Sound good, light DSP usage. I use both constantly.
Old 12th July 2005
Lives for gear

I know I've mentioned this in a couple of other places, but check out the MC2000. How many times do you need a good multiband compressor?

For me and the MC2000, the 'new plugin honeymoon' never ended. That one and the URS A10. Everywhere on my sessions.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search